Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 20:17:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 300)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 03:17 UTC

Spammer Amine helping to save tortured South Korean moon bears

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More of my philosophy about feminism and more..
Hello, More of my philosophy about feminism and more.. I am a white arab, and i think i am smart
9:28 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
,
Dan Christensen
10/17/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.
9:25 PM

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More of my philosophy about the way of survival..
Hello, More of my philosophy about the way of survival.. I am a white arab, and i think i am smart
8:53 PM

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More of my philosophy about the too much materialism..
Hello, More of my philosophy about the too much materialism.. I am a white arab, and i think i am
8:03 PM

This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
John Baez's profile photo
John Baez
, …
4
This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 290)
Christensen on logic failures Joachim Lambeck, John Woods, Doug Walton, Katalin Bimbo, Carrie Jenkins
7:49 PM

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More of my philosophy about the rich..
Hello, More of my philosophy about the rich.. I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have
7:41 PM

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
Here is my just new so important proverb
Hello, I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms
7:00 PM

This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
John Baez's profile photo
John Baez
, …
3
This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 291)

Re: This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 300)

<7dcf1d2f-f4d8-4c7d-ad0a-eb7b29dc4ee2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140178&group=sci.math#140178

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:24 UTC

John on math failures.

John Baez could never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and how could the kook, for John cannot even admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, not his stupid silly inane ellipse. John Baez is all mouth and no brains. See AP's 245th book of science that spells out why math professors cannot admit to mistakes, and rather verbally attack those that insist on Truth, not propaganda that John Baez preaches.

Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time
Subscribe

John's profile photo
John
Mar 1, 2020, 5:02:07 AM

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 22:43:06 -0800 (PST), Archie or Archaic Poo
<plutonium....@gmail.com> wrote:

<<snipped trash>>

>I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and
>there one can read my recent posts without the hassle
>of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs,
>churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies,
> and demonizers.

So, little Archie has an echo chamber where only the voice of Archaic
Poo is ever heard.

Nice. It must be ever so warm, comfortable and happiness-making in
there without the cold light of reality being flashed in your face by
the hordes of sensible, sane, educated and honest folk who constantly
correct your banal, trite, demented shite.

Science is a group effort. It is the *interaction* of intellects and
ideas. Science can not truly ever be done by one person. Demented
ramblings, delusional visions and insanity on the other hand all can.

And, in your case, Archie, are.

Have you ever considered that *you* may be wrong and we may be right?

If not, what does that say?

J.

On Sunday, 1 March 2020 06:02:07 UTC-5, John wrote: > On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 22:43:06 -0800 (PST),
John's profile photo
John
Mar 1, 2020, 9:30:51 PM

Yep. I fully realised it even as I was typing. So? It's my PC, my
time, my electricity and my bandwidth, within The Law what I do with
them all is relatively unrestricted.

Do *you* realise you wasted *your* little life berating me?

>You cannot get through to Ludwig Poehlman - he is mentally ill.

Many people seem to be but may actually be reachable. Others, not so
much. It is quite possible that Archie can be reach but no one has yet
found the One True Phrase that will convince him to stop, think,
repent and actually go to school to learn stuff.

My ambition is to gain Internet Glory and Immortality by being The
One Who Does This.

I want to crack the crank's armour. I want to be the first one ever
to be *thanked* by Archaic Poo for disagreeing with him in such a form
of words that he realises his errors, breaks down in tears of joy at
he majesty and magic of Reality and what it offers him and actually
*reads* *a* *book*.

I know my chances are slim but I did try to converse with you, once,
with abut the same odds so I must be just a tiny bit of an optimist.

>Just confirms what I think about you - that you're an idiot too.

It does no such thing and I am not though a demented little fuck like
yourself with several fixed, unshakable and absolutely wrong ideas
about the worlds and how they work would, of course, think me so as I
can never give you the unalloyed adulation and subservience you
require and demand as your due.

Whether you, Archaic Poo, Willy Mucked-up-brain or some other witless
cloddie are the most mentally broken of Usenet's village idiots is a
question open to debate but you are certainly in the running for most
gormless plook on the planet.

I contributed to my Society, Family, Nation and World. What have
*you* managed? What has Archaic Poo ever done that has improved the
human condition?

Take a few steps back from your keyboard, Mr. Gabby and Mr. Poo to
look at the unsightly mass of crap you have generated. Compare it to a
two-year-old's castle made from blocks. Cosider which has beauty,
which contributes to the world and which is worthwhile.

If you are totally objective about your rantings and ramblings,
something you can never be - a trait you have in common with Archaic
Poo - you will come to the conclusion that the child's construction
which took it all of a few moments is by *far* worthier than your
entire life's deposits on Usenet.

You and Archaic Poo contribute *nothing*.

You only detract from Humanity.

You are too stupid, too ineducable, too insane to see it.

I feel sorry for you both.

J.

My 245th published book of science.

Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The purpose of this book is to move the dial on calculus education to where all of mathematics is easy, simple, clear, and understandable to even High School students. Where calculus is taught in early High School. All of this is possible when mistakes are corrected in Old Math. And when those mistakes are corrected, it is seen that calculus is just a tiny bit harder than learning the 4 operators of math-- add, subtract, multiply, divide.. The last two operators of math are derivative and integral and not much harder to learn than add, subtract, multiply, divide. Provided, Old Math mistakes are corrected and or thrown out. We throw out the Reals as numbers of math and replace them with Decimal Grid Numbers. We throw out all functions of math, except polynomial functions. Anything else that looks like a function, we have to convert to a polynomial, first, over a interval, and then we can work with it. When we do this, and a little more, we end up with a mathematics and a calculus that is ultra simple, ultra easy, ultra clear, and fun to work with. But because of the psychology of math professors and the social environment of math careers, we have this ugly mess of math and especially calculus as torture chambers, nightmares and nervous breakdowns. So horrid has math education become, that most students steer clear of mathematics. When in truth, once the errors of Old Math are fixed, that math is really the easiest of the physical sciences. It is the psychology and sociology that has made math the worst science and filled with error.

Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C9P5F755
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 27, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English