From: JJ...@flavitron.net (JJ)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Re: Uranus mission most important thing to consider?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 11:31:28 -0400
 by: JJ - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:31 UTC

On 4/19/22 14:22, RichA wrote:
> Personally, I can think of better uses of limited funds. This will likely gives clues as to why so many of these type of planets exist, but we should be concentrating on the potentially habitable worlds, not gas-giants.
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-61155725

There was a reason why the Creator put so much distance between worlds.
There are plenty of planets out there with life, but humans will never
make contact. Oh, we'll strive and study, send probes and the like but
it's never going to result in actual contact. Sorry to rain on the
parade, but true.

Much life exists out there, some at our level, some not. There are also
worlds in significantly better shape than ours is, thanks to the
Creator. We are one of the lowest, but there are some that are actually
worse.

Free will says "believe it or not." I choose to believe, but then again
I don't believe in what I consider bogus theories, such as the "big
bang." Just my opinion.....