In Nature there are neither rewards nor punishments, there are consequences. -- R. G. Ingersoll

tech / sci.math / Over a year for AP's 151st book a textbook on physics will 152nd book takes but a week// Proof of the 6th Regular Polyhedron.

SubjectAuthor
* Over a year for AP's 151st book a textbook on physics will 152nd bookArchimedes Plutonium
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 +- On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan ChristensenArchimedes Plutonium
 +- Christensen on Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet failure Re: 2-Jill does notArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse

1
Over a year for AP's 151st book a textbook on physics will 152nd book takes but a week// Proof of the 6th Regular Polyhedron.

<e472480d-bb6e-4249-9b04-7b2784049780n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80687&group=sci.math#80687

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Over a year for AP's 151st book a textbook on physics will 152nd book
takes but a week// Proof of the 6th Regular Polyhedron.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:08 UTC

Over a year for AP's 151st book a textbook on physics will 152nd book takes but a week// Proof of the 6th Regular Polyhedron.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:34 AM (12 hours ago)

Well to be fair the 151st book is almost 400 pages of TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College while the 152nd is a single topic book on Regular Polyhedron and only 100 pages.

The hardship of writing a physics textbook is so much coordination and organizing needed. While a single topic of science is almost like writing prose and goes very fast.

Textbooks are definitely the toughest writing assigment in science.

So I should have my 152nd book published before Sunday, some 3 days away.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Oct 22, 2021, 12:05 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
This proof of 6th Regular Polyhedron surprised me. I guess until you actually do the proof, can you then reflect on how you supposed it would go and how it actually went.

So a few days ago, I was expecting a proof of construction where I build the hexagon faced many faces on a sphere surface. But as the proof went on and on, in proving, I realized that construction of the 6th Regular Polyhedron was easily proved by making a natural grid system of the sphere surface, and only then do I go back and say the grid points are vertices of this special regular polyhedron.

In other words, at the start of my proving 6th regular polyhedron, I thought I would construct this object and later say that all spheres are composed of points equally spaced apart as a corollary of the 6th regular polyhedron. Turns out, I had that reversed in order. For first one must prove that a sphere surface is composed of equally spaced points with empty space or gaps and holes in between points.

Turns out I needed to prove the gridwork of the sphere surface and then the 6th regular polyhedron is a consequence of that gridwork.

The sphere surface is a grid work of points with empty space in between points. This is probably why AP is the first to discover the 6th regular polyhedron.

In Old Math they thought a straight line segment looks like this __________ with Reals as points of that line segment.

In New Math a straight line segment actually looks like this .................. points with empty space in between one point and the next point.

In Old Math they thought a curved line is a continuum dealt with by the Reals such as this arc (

In New Math arcs and curved segments are actually a string of straight line segments, those dots as points and empty space in between.

In New Math the true numbers are Decimal Grid Number Systems such as 10 Grid or 100 Grid etc

In New Math a planar surface is again a bunch of dots as points with empty space in between.

And solids in 3D are those dots with empty space extending along the z axis..

Everyone who believed in the fake proof of 5 and only 5 regular polyhedra existed all those believers thought of the sphere and sphere surface as a continuum with no empty space, and if you believe that nonsense, then of course, you cannot come around and understand that a sphere surface is a collection of dots with empty space in between.

So if the 6th Regular Polyhedron exists, it must take every dot or point on the sphere surface as a vertex of some huge number of faces of a regular polyhedron. A grid system for sphere surface cannot be a square because as seen by experiment, a square tiling has lines and when you try to tile a sphere surface with squares those lines begin to intersect other squares further away. The only regular polygon that can go around and around with a tiny slope of intersection is not the pentagon but the hexagon. And we see this in the soccer ball experiment that 20 hexagons with 12 pentagons tiles the soccer ball sphere. But how to get rid of all the pentagons and use only hexagons? Well Old Math thought that internal angles of 120 degrees for hexagon meant the hexagon tiling no matter how tiny the hexagon was, would be flat and not tile the sphere surface.

However, if you consider that each point has empty space between it and the next point, that Old Math requirement of 120+120+120 = 360 degree and flat plane is overturned. For if anything, we can say that the empty space causes the internal angle to be 119 +119+119 = 357 degree and allowing for a angle of rotation for the microscopic sized hexagons.

So the surprise to me is I had to prove a point dot Sphere Surface has a Grid System of uniform spaced dots with empty space in between. And once I had proven that about the sphere, I then go back and prove the existence of the 6th Regular Polyhedron is a infinity number of microscopic hexagons. An easy easy corollary of the Grid on Sphere Surface.

Now everyone knows the Sphere is super symmetrical to its radius and that there will be many points in the sphere surface, in fact the infinite number of points 1*10^604, but when the hexagons are of radius or diameter of 1*10^-604, we have no worries of tiling the sphere surface.

As for living examples in Nature of the 6th regular polyhedra, I merely need to turn to geology mineralogy of various crystals that form into round balls as hexagon faces such as calcite crystals. The eyes of the Ancient trilobites were calcite round balls, hence the 6th regular polyhedron.

What name do I give to the 6th Regular Polyhedron? Since I discovered them, I name them the CurvedStraightlineSphere, CSS for short. So this regular polyhedron I name CSS.

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<aa4a6ed5-2693-4204-ae7a-9344e7971b4dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80693&group=sci.math#80693

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:34 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:08:32 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium (AP) wrote:
> Over a year for AP's 151st book...

How many downloads, Archie Poo?

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote: > > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er... > > Dan

<3cfee433-9649-40b2-b7e3-e4c1cad8fb6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80695&group=sci.math#80695

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen
wrote: > > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er... > > Dan
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:53 UTC

Christensen victimizing McGill Univ and Michael Meighen
Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: Our cherished 151st book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4 by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st
by zelos...@gmail.com Oct 13, 2021, 5:31 AM

Re: 9-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by
ross.pro...@gmx.com Jul 12, 2021, 4:36:22 PM

Re: The Gabriel Polynomial- an advanced stealing and stolen item from Archimedes Plutonium and his book// by Michael Moroney Sep 27, 2021, 1:16 AM

Re: Zelos Malum calls "fuckign stupid" Markus Hennrich, Carl XVI Gustaf, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen, stalker-- Zelos Malum, Can't do proper Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV
by zelos...@gmail.com Jun 8, 2018, 2:05:44 AM

Re: John Gabriel said, repost my 15 threads everyday and you can cornhole me every night, while I sing Eram semper recta
by NewAge Prophet Sep 26, 2021, 3:35 AM

PEER REVIEW
Re: 3- Excerpt from 151st book, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College
by zelos...@gmail.com Sep 2, 2021, 4:13 AM

Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is a conic section
by Dan Christensen Aug 2, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Re: Amine spam in sci.math-- is he FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6, please Boris Johnson, Joe Biden, keep sci.math, sci.physics free of police drag net spam
by Mostowski Collapse Aug 19, 2021, 4:28:12 PM

Re: 3-Simon Singh not as bad as Kevin Hartnett in brown-nosing, but both a mockery of science and math truth.
by bwr fml Aug 28, 2021, 4:01:49 PM

Re: Difference between con-artist John Gabriel and Andrew Wiles// both lust for fame&fortune, only one was editor of math journal before Internet// both fail at ever doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
by mitchr...@gmail.com Apr 11, 2021, 1:26:46 PM

Re: What mindless jerk Pentcho Valev can never grasp is a variable speed of light destroys Electromagnetic equations, you lose electricity and magnetism, but try telling that to mindless nitwits full of hatred and no brains
by Dan Christensen Aug 3, 2021, 9:37 PM

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 24, 2017, 6:00:53 AM

Re: 4-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by Blake Studdard Jul 12, 2021, 10:51 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: 30) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 70 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 28JUN2021. Preface: I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held
by Michael Moroney Jul 3, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.
by ross.pro...@gmx.com May 30, 2021, 1:56:52 PM

Re: 5) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 67 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 8JUN2021. Under-Construction: AP recently is reinventing Multivariable Calculus, and will end up throwing out Old Math's Gradient theorem, Green's
by
Michael Moroney
Jun 17, 2021, 11:57 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP with his incited hatred of 28 years stalking
148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1
Jun 16, 2021, 12:09 AM
by
Graham Cooper

Re: 1- Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP, with his inciting hatred of 28 years stalking leading to Violence
Mutt Buncher Re: 3- Kibo Parry Moroney says Dr. Tao, Hales, Stillwell, Wiles, educators
Jun 16, 2021
by
Efftard K. Donglemeier

Re: l) AP's 175th book//Physicsopedia-- Listing of 125 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics. New entrees under construction: AP is reinventing Multivariable Calculus so that AP throws on the trash pile the Green's theorem, Gradient theorem, Stokes
by Michael Moroney Jun 13, 2021, 4:47:35 PM

Click here to read the complete article
Christensen on Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet failure Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant

<317ad1ff-cd7c-4504-8852-e31f486e2c55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80765&group=sci.math#80765

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Christensen on Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet failure Re: 2-Jill does not
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:47 UTC

Christensen on Re: Lisa Thompson,Univ Toronto & Western Ontario, Alex Buchel,Jan Cami,Gordon F. West,Michael B. Walker, -- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole, to busy on Dan
By Dan Christensen 1 post 3 views updated 1:12 PM

Christensen thanking AP for fixing Trigonometry
Re: 3Textbook: Let us Thank AP for fixing Trigonometry where 95% of trigonometry was muddleheaded wrong.
Feb 16, 2019,
by Dan Christensen
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 9:51:20 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

Christensen victimizing McGill Univ and Michael Meighen
Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 9:51:20 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:34:52 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon..
> Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is a conic section
by Dan Christensen Aug 2, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Re: What mindless jerk Pentcho Valev can never grasp is a variable speed of light destroys Electromagnetic equations, you lose electricity and magnetism, but try telling that to mindless nitwits full of hatred and no brains
by Dan Christensen Aug 3, 2021, 9:37 PM

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: Dan Christensen says close all math, physics, chemistry dept. in ALL Canadian Colleges with their fake electron (muon is real electron), fake geometry proof of calculus (Old Math sums up 0 width rectangles), fake Lewis 8 Structure (dissociation...
by Giant Radioactive Easter Bunnie Jan 21, 2021, 5:38:37 PM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Re: Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that 1 OR 2 = 3, when every kid knows 1 AND 2 =3/ still teaching a ellipse is conic-- when it is oval
by Quadibloc
Nov 16, 2017, 9:53:05 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: Spamming fuckdog Dan Christensen says fire Stanford's John Lipa, Alexander Fetter, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash our
by Mutt Buncher

Re: Bill Blair, David Vigneault please help us put Dan Christensen into a Canadian Asylum or psychiatric treatment where he belongs
By Donald Trump 2 posts 24 views updated 12:33 AM

Re: 1Canadian Stalker DAN anal buttfuckmanure CHRISTENSEN stalk reports::: 6 year stalker
By Zelos Malum 30 posts 449 views updated 9:01 PM

Re: software that engineers out stalking bullies on Twitter, Facebook, Google Newsgroups Re: Michael Moroney Anal ButtfuckManure stalker for 26 years
By Dan Christensen 50 posts 951 views updated 8:56 PM

Re: UWO,Drs.Hasenfratz, Shepherd, Chakma, Barmby, Basu, Brown, Buchel, Adamus, Barron are you not ashamed that Christensen still teaches fakery of ellipse to UWO students
By Antonio J. Buckfutter 2 posts 9 views updated 2:52 PM

Re: Warning to Dan Christensen do not harpoon "Right" Whales of Canada, and does PM Trudeau need to put Dan in jail or asylum???
By Henrietta Foreskineater 2 posts 2 views updated 11:35 PM

Re: Dan Christensen harpooning the beautiful Blue Whales of Canada, why does not PM Trudeau put Dan in jail or asylum???
By Henrietta Foreskineater 2 posts 4 views updated 11:33 PM

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
By Dan Christensen 21 posts 111 views updated 3:56 AM

Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.
By Dan Christensen Nov 15, 2019, 11:01:13 AM

Re: How safe are Canadian students from NOT being cornholed by Dan Christensen and his 12 Angry Men
By Alex 4 posts 13 views updated

Re: Kibo poofster call for Dan Christensen on DC Logic line2 Dan, with their 10 Poofsters OR 4 Poofsters = 14 Poofsters and Kibo's 8.88 poofsters is short of 9 poofsters by 12%// No wonder Canada has not confirmed real proton 840MeV not 938
By Andy Smith 1 post 27 views updated 8:30 PM

Re: 1-Is Dan Christensen the leader of this Homosexual stalker ring in sci.math causing decay of sci.math??//and suppressing real science of confirming real proton is 840 MeV, real electron is the muon= 105MeV, and the .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole (1)
By Homosexual Stalker Oct 7, 2019, 9:46:12 PM

Re: 1.2-Why Dr. Thomas Hales is bozo clown of geometry-- thinks a ellipse is a conic then drains the coffers of College math depts for his foolish computer programs on the level of kibo Parry Moroney and Dan Christensen
By Roy Masters 2 posts 17 views updated 8:36 PM

Re: 1.0-Dr. Andrew Wiles is a failed mathematician and his FLT proof is as phony as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse is a conic, and as phony as Dan Christensen 10 OR 4 = 14. Dr. Wiles is a disgrace to mathematics for teaching students the ellipse is a conic
By Roy Masters 2 posts 12 views updated 8:34 PM

Click here to read the complete article
Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<d8e96580-2e72-4f2a-a47b-fd942a322c80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82422&group=sci.math#82422

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:14:50 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:14 UTC

If Dan-O-Matik wouldn't waste all his time with anti-trolling
AP brain farto, he would have read a book about class

calculus in logic. He would then understand that classes
come from FOL, and not from ZFC. Classes are even used

in two axiom schemas of ZFC.

<0a3c6d3f-e52d-4282-884c-9e6c0a5e540fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82425&group=sci.math#82425

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:28:19 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:28 UTC

Basically ZFC has no logical axioms, thats the duty of FOL.
ZFC has no logical axioms that would give meaning to
connectives like conjunction, implication, etc.. or that

would give meaning to quantifiers, etc.. Most of the
axioms of ZFC are domain axioms, that give meaning
to the relation e, i.e. membership. But most of these

domain axioms are indeed class axioms, that say
that a certain class is a set or vice versa. Thats how
ZFC axiom system is made of, namely examples:

Axiom of pairing
The class { z | x=z v y=z } is a set

Axiom of union
The class { z | exist y(y e x & z e y) } is a set.

Axiom of power set
The class { z | forall y(y e z => y e x) } is a set.

Axiom of specification
The class { z | z e x & P(z) } is a set

Axiom of replacement
The class { F(z) | z e x } is a set

Axiom of extensionality
If the two classes { z | z e x } and { z | z e y } are the same,
then the two sets x and y are the same

The only axioms with less class impact are axiom
of regularity and axion of infinity. But maybe I am mistaken,
is there some class based formulization of the two?

<ab4a1024-f310-4bb5-b074-50eb0a6d62ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82426&group=sci.math#82426

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:29:35 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:29 UTC

Corr.:

The only axioms with less class impact are axiom
of regularity, axiom of infinity and axiom of choice. But