Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SN1987a and Webb
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 06:36 UTC

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2019/nasas-webb-telescope-will-study-an-iconic-supernova

There is a possibility, by putting together a narrative from different supernova events, that the magnificent explosion of a certain pre-supernova stars, give rise to the birth of a solar system rather than the death of a star. The loss of mass of the antecedent star into dust and gas goes into the formation of planetary systems around the parent star.

There are clues within our own solar system that our own star went through this transition process (supernova) which includes the large outer rings, the smaller intersecting ring with the central star-

https://lweb.cfa.harvard.edu/sins/pictures/87A_3ringcircus.gif

In 1990 or 4 years before the images of the structure first appeared, I was working on the geometry at a local level based on a tension or balance in structures which are neither ordered or disordered, in this case quasicrystals and their antecedents of what are called Penrose tiles.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Yeats-opposing-gyres-68..jpg

Any system with this tension between opposing traits and that includes the tension between expansion and contraction of mass would work for stellar evolution.

It is why it became useful for describing why, in physical creation, there is no geometric condition of infinite density/zero volume nor infinite volume/zero density. This provided the foundation for considering that not all stars face extinction post-supernova event, but rather go on to create the basis of a solar system within a confined area.

It is a rather large narrative put together over 30 years with the initial breakthrough coming from the geometric DNA of 4 angles involved in quasicrystal geometry-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

I regret 'E Pluribus Unum' as a description as a more developed narrative of what is expressed here.