Unix soit qui mal y pense [Unix to him who evil thinks?]

tech / sci.math / Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

SubjectAuthor
* Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks inArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
|  +- Certifiably insane Raymond Davis Jr., Masatoshi Koshiba, RiccardoArchimedes Plutonium
|  `- Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
| `* Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turnArchimedes Plutonium
|  `* Re: Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & SylviaArchimedes Plutonium
|   +- Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the mathMichael Moroney
|   `- Re: Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & SylviaArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest oArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeksArchimedes Plutonium

1
Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<73f4d390-97ec-4a9c-972f-c881f658d2dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81412&group=sci.math#81412

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 22:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in
protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 05:35 UTC

Carbon tax is what we need, at a minimum. To start to get society to move away completely from fossil fuel.

Since we have stupid and stubborn blockage from Mitch McConnell Kentucky and Joe Manchin West Virginia.

It is recommended that the universities in the states of West Virginia and in Kentucky go on a 4 day work week, saving the Friday to telephone, picket sign protest both McConnell and Manchin to coax them out of their stupidity and antiscience.

It is recommended that students around the world, like Greta Thunberg, up the ante, instead of just Friday, make it Thursday and Friday to skip all classes.

For in the end, what is even the point of an "education" when the world these youngsters are left with is burning, broiling, dead oceans, dead continents, drought everywhere. What is the point of an education if at the end, you have no world.

If Glasgow does not deliver a CARBON TAX, and for those flagrant countries like China, Australia, Russia who ignore it all, then we impose that tax on every export of these countries.

Greta started something that is good, and unless we have a Carbon Tax at minimum, we see all schools closing and Universities closing or having a 4 or 3 or even 2 day week.

As the Bible says-- of what is it worth to own the whole world, if you lose your soul in the process.

What is the point of schooling and education, if in the end, the world environment is dead.

AP

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<821b698d-3bb1-4e66-ae1c-e3224155bc96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81413&group=sci.math#81413

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 23:00:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 06:00 UTC

And what the professors and students share in turn every Thursday and Friday have turns of professors and students in buses go down to Washington DC and protest against Mitch McConnell for his antiscience stupidity stance of Climate Change. Same goes for Joe Manchin. So the professors of colleges and universities of Kentucky and West Virginia along with students take bus rides on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday and protest the stupidity of these senators in holding up not only the USA but the world on action that is needed.

For what is the point of education in Kentucky or West Virginia when you have antiscience fools as Senators.

And it is about time that all politicians learn and listen to the "power of colleges and universities". For they are tasked in teach Truth and Reality, while politicians for years, especially with Trump are going diametrically opposite to truth and reality. And colleges and universities should now begin to act like Greta Thunberg, when politicians behave against truth, the colleges and universities should be setting time aside and reducing College classroom time and go to protest these moron politicians for their moron stance.

Let us see droves of buses from Univ Kentucky and West Virginia in the capitol Washington DC. To give an education to Mitch McConnell and Joe Manchin.

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<2a131dab-f4ef-42ca-b1fb-6a4df2ae1074n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81475&group=sci.math#81475

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 16:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:43 UTC

Time to get rid of politicians like McConnell and Manchin, relics of 1950s but ill suited as senators of today's modern world where Earth needs a scrubbing and clean up of fossil fuel. McConnell and Manchin science illiterates and antique fossils in a world stage that needs environment cleanup.

So the Colleges and Universities in the USA were admireable in their actions in the Vietnam War where near the end, the Colleges and Universities mobilized to put an end to a futile guerrilla war.
I know Dartmouth mobilized to put an end to the Vietnam War.

Now we need those same Colleges and Universities to hand hold and cater out of office the antiscience fossils of McConnell and Manchin, for those rascals never can understand health, environment and what the world needs now.

It is the Colleges and Universities that are the bastions of Truth and Knowledge and they are the ones mainly responsible for educating the world on Global Warming and Climate Change and it is these colleges and Universities throughout Kentucky and West Virginia that are shirking their duty to Truth and Science by letting McConnell and Manchin go on and on about ruining the environment.

So, please, all colleges and universities, cut back on your weekly teaching sessions and devote that time to protest marching in Washington DC and clean up and clear out the Senators that are fools and idiots of what the world needs now.

Greta Thunberg lead the way for youngsters. We need Colleges and Universities to lead the way for grown-ups. And she started with sacrificing her Friday in school with her followers. Now we need Colleges and Universities to put their money where their mouth is on Global Warming and cut back on teaching in classrooms and spend Thursdays and Fridays in protest in Washington to remove obstruction fools like McConnell and Manchin. They no longer deserve to be senators.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<63d1c0d4-52d0-4c3c-8342-95b14c104436n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81476&group=sci.math#81476

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 16:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:56 UTC

Let me include Texas for that state is riddled full of politicians that are antiscience, and the Colleges and Universities of Texas should cut back to a 3 day work week of teaching and the thursday and friday in Washington DC protesting their antiscience politicians.

What is the point in teaching science, if your politician acts and preaches the exact opposite.

[...]

What AP has started here, is the force and power of Colleges and Universities in politics. Before, the Colleges and Universities wanted to be "A-political", to stay out of the fray. But with Climate Change, a College or University that does not get involved with the Truth of the World-- we need climate action-- then those Colleges and Universities are themselves part of the problem and why they even open their doors. When a senator or congressperson of a state is acting and behaving in a antiscience manner. The Colleges and Universities of that senator and congressperson should be the first to start organized protest on that politician and remove them from office.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<a19f7330-8e8f-473c-af4d-630be67d3917n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81477&group=sci.math#81477

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:16:00 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 03:16 UTC

The Vietnam War taught Colleges and Universities that their responsibility to society was much more than sit around learning education. That their responsibility was to engage directly in politics when the politic-body was in decay and ruin. That the Colleges and Universities had to become active, actively involved in changing for the better the society. Where professors and students alike joined forces to cause change. Not just read about it and have tests over papers.

The Vietnam War taught American Colleges and Universities that sometimes they have to place sit down education with that of active on the feet and in the streets fighting for truth and science.

Such as now, in 2021, where we have the Republican Party with a jackarse of a mascot instead of the elephant, a jackarse of Mitch McConnell a fossil antique politician who is antiscience, antiscience, antiscience. And everything good that needs to be changed-- health, environment. The jackarse Mitch McConnell wants every Republican to vote against. To vote against truth and reality and the Environment going to hell, all because the fossil antique Mitch McConnell is against truth, reality, and Global Warming.

So we need the Colleges and Universities in Kentucky and West Virginia of Joe Manchin to cut back on in time classroom teaching by at least 2 days a week and devote those 2 days by all the Colleges and Universities in Kentucky, West Virginia, Texas, devote those 2 days in getting rid of those jackarse politicians who hold back the rest of the world from doing what is right, what is correct, what is needed. What is taught in Kentucky and West Virginia and Texas that Climate Change is real, that it is life threatening, taught in classrooms in Kentucky, West Virginia, Texas, yet the jackarses of Mitch McConnell, Joe Manchin, Texas senators and congressperson doing 180 degrees opposite.

Please, Univ Kentucky, Univ West Virginia, Texas A&M, Univ Texas, please announce on Monday, tomorrow that your classrooms will only teach Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and for Thursday and Friday, your campus is mobilized to put the jackarse politicians out of office.

Colleges and Universities, not only have to research and teach the world about Global Warming, but has to Mobilize as first line in society to remove politicians that block and obstruct the Truth.
Washington DC, should not have a single antiscience politician disgrace that hall of government, but sadly, many of the politicians in Washington are worthless antiscience jackarses.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<ab95cf7c-674f-4670-8d0d-3c83a03677b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81478&group=sci.math#81478

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 03:24 UTC

The Vietnam War taught Colleges and Universities that their responsibility to society was much more than sit around learning education. That their responsibility was to engage directly in politics when the politic-body was in decay and ruin. That the Colleges and Universities had to become active, actively involved in changing for the better the society. Where professors and students alike joined forces to cause change. Not just read about it and have tests over papers.

The Vietnam War taught American Colleges and Universities that sometimes they have to replace sit down education with that of active on the feet and in the streets fighting for truth and science.

Such as now, in 2021, where we have the Republican Party with a jackarse of a mascot instead of the elephant, a jackarse of Mitch McConnell a fossil antique politician who is antiscience, antiscience, antiscience. And everything good that needs to be changed-- health, environment. The jackarse Mitch McConnell wants every Republican to vote against. To vote against truth and reality and the Environment going to hell, all because the fossil antique Mitch McConnell is against truth, reality, and Global Warming.

So we need the Colleges and Universities in Kentucky and West Virginia of Joe Manchin to cut back on in time classroom teaching by at least 2 days a week and devote those 2 days by all the Colleges and Universities in Kentucky, West Virginia, Texas, devote those 2 days in getting rid of those jackarse politicians who hold back the rest of the world from doing what is right, what is correct, what is needed. Phone call Mitch McConnell's office, picket fence his every move in Washington. Protest rally McConnell's every engagement. Have the newspapers and TV news shows of Kentucky interview the Colleges and Universities that are cutting hours and explaining on TV that senator Mitch McConnell no longer represents Kentucky or the world for that matter. What is taught in Kentucky and West Virginia and Texas that Climate Change is real, that it is life threatening, taught in classrooms in Kentucky, West Virginia, Texas, yet the jackarses of Mitch McConnell, Joe Manchin, Texas senators and congressperson doing 180 degrees opposite.

Please, Univ Kentucky, Univ West Virginia, Texas A&M, Univ Texas, please announce on Monday, tomorrow that your classrooms will only teach Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and for Thursday and Friday, your campus is mobilized to put the jackarse politicians out of office.

That Colleges and Universities of Kentucky, West Virginia, Texas teach the truth and science of the world, but also, when called into action because the senators and congress go opposite of the College and University teachings, is time for action to remove the jackarses.

Colleges and Universities, not only have to research and teach the world about Global Warming, but has to Mobilize as first line in society to remove politicians that block and obstruct the Truth.
Washington DC, should not have a single antiscience politician disgrace that marbled hall of government, but sadly, many of the politicians in Washington are worthless antiscience jackarses.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<5561a270-79f6-49ee-a80d-cf50e1241f73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81486&group=sci.math#81486

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news.uzoreto.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 22:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 05:19 UTC

It is a new era in American Democracy Politics, an era which Colleges and Universities are the loudest voice. And a welcome relief.

For if the Colleges and Universities had known of their power before 2016, they surely would have prevented Donald Trump from entering the White House.. Almost every College and University in USA realized Trump was not fit for office. And if those Colleges and Universities had taken up the mantle of power they must now take up, would have prevented Trump from office in 2016.

Schools and politics have stayed away from one another for most of US history, but in the end of the Vietnam War, slowly but surely Colleges and Universities began to mobilize and offered a way out of Vietnam War.

Then, as now in 2021, the Colleges and Universities must now rise, for the fight of Climate Change and Global Warming is at the very center of the job and work that Colleges and Universities do-- truth, truth of science and truth of the world.

And although US Democracy is the vote of every individual, the collective organization that is Colleges and Universities has prime front row seat in whose vote counts most.

When we have University of Kentucky teaching truth about Climate change and then Mitch McConnell opposing efforts, is a clash that can no longer be tolerated in US politics and USA Democracy. All the Colleges and Universities of Kentucky and West Virginia and Texas, and Florida must rise up and take that mantle of first responsibility in removing the antiscience politicians. Cut the school teaching days from 5 to that of 3 and spend 2 days of professors and students alike in the campaign to remove the obstructionist and stupid politician, for they do not represent anyone, except themselves and corrupt money.

On Monday, University of Kentucky and West Virginia, and Texas A&M, and Univ Florida, announce you are going on a 3 day teaching week with 2 days set aside to campaign against the jackarse politicians holding back Climate Change initiatives.

It is not ironic, not ironic at all that the antiscience Donald Trump was defeated by Science itself as the covid-19 pandemic is science and Trump hates science, and science threw the jackarse out.

Just the other day, news of China testing a submarine launched supersonic missile. That is all science.

News of today, tomorrow and the future is --- science science science.

Yet looking at the US Senate and House, is full of antiscience ignorant jackarses, as far as the eye can scan, jackarses and more jackarses. All hating science, all failures of science. And none of them belonging in the Senate or House.

So, Colleges, Universities, time you take on your full full responsibility of oversight of the politicians elected to Senate and House.

For Climate Change and Global Warming only gets worse and worse with jackarses of McConnell.

Time for the rise of Colleges and Universities, as a check and balance of poorly elected politicians who never had any business in running for office since they have no brains to do the job.

In bad times like this, teach only a 3 day week and spend 2 days getting rid of the rascal bad politicians. With students learning also. For what use is it for students to learn about Global Warming when there is no Earth remaining fit to live in, once the rascal jackarse politician gets through.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<068acd89-1e81-415e-a9d1-6ed79414c2f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81558&group=sci.math#81558

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 12:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 19:56 UTC

Now we need to bring all the news organizations aboard along with Colleges & Universities for a, what I call "The Full Democracy".

Because Colleges & Universities are the custodians of knowledge and should be out in front, the forefront of democracy, and not sitting always in the back seat of whereever the USA is going. Instead, Colleges & Universities should be next to the driver seat of where this country is going.

Only once in all of USA history has the Colleges and Universities been where they rightfully should have been, near the driver seat, and that was near the end of the Vietnam war, helping the politicians to let Vietnam go.

But now, we need the Colleges & Universities take their full responsibility seriously, the guidance of democracy, for it is the Colleges & Universities that train us to even be politicians, train us to be journalists and news reporters.

And in a time when Climate Change and Global Warming research and warnings and understanding rose out of Colleges & Universities, yet they do not fulfill their full obligation of guiding the world to a better world, no, they sit in the backseat chit chatting, while feeble minded politicians head for a road crash.

We need the journalists and news reporting to form a union with the Colleges & Universities. Such as what was seen by Science News editorial board where they printed in their magazine that they are never voting for Trump and are voting for Biden. This should not be the abnormal behavior of journalism but the Normal behavior, as to teach the world audience, which candidate is anti-science and unfit for office. We need all journal and news reporting outfits to be alongside TRUTH and the Colleges & Universities. Form that Union of News Reporting with Colleges and Universities as the "prime campaigners for politicians elected". Let us not hear 10 minutes of what jackarse politicians think on the PBS Newshour with only 1 minute of what Colleges and Universities think on a issue. No, instead flip that around so that we hear 10 minutes of what Colleges & Universities think and only 1 minute of the jackarse politician transforming and metamorphosing into being a "good jackarse politician".

The clear way that Trump won in 2016 was that damn news media press that covered every fart made by Trump in campaign speeches whereas Atlas could have been next door lifting both Heaven and Earth, but no news reporter in sight. No, all the news reporters were covering in 2016 was the next Trump fart on his campaign trail.

In 2024, what the news media needs to do along with the joined up forces of the Colleges & Universities is broadcast what Colleges & Universities think of Trump, think of McConnell, think of any antiscience politician and never cover anything that Trump farts on campaign trail. For if this had been the case in 2016, there would never have been a Trump presidency. For Trump was smarter than all the news outlets and pulled the wool over the eyes in the news media.

So we need News Media plus Colleges & Universities as the prime USA campaigners, telling us the Truth behind politicians-- that Mitch McConnell and Joe Manchin and Texas and Florida give a damn about Global Warming, give a damn about science, give a damn about truth and reality in the world.

And that the College & Universities plus News Media, actively Campaign to inform the public which politicians need to be ousted because they are sheer anti-science jackarses.

Watch the antics of the Mitch McConnell jackarse, as he gets all his 50 Republicans to vote against everything the Democrats want to do. This is not government, this is jackarses in Washington DC.

So, please, Univ Kentucky, Univ Florida, Texas A&M, Univ West Virginia cut back on your classtime from 5 days to that of 3 days and spend 2 days a week with your students helping and aiding, in active campaign to get rid of the jackarse politicians that are ruining the USA and the world. Take your full responsibilities, just as the editors of Science News realized their full responsibility in the 2020 election saying they are all voting for Biden, because they were sick and tired of the antiscience jackarse of Trump.

One of the reasons that China caught up to the USA and is surpassing the USA, in everything including advanced technology, is because the USA has mostly jackarse politicians-- who when asked to fund the government, the jackarse Mitch McConnell with his 50 jackarse senators vote to kick the can of funding the government down the road for 2 more months, while China sends up a missile from a submarine that is a supersonic missile, and jackarse Mitch McConnell and his 50 Republicans vote to oppose everything that is needed.

Please, Univ Kentucky, announce today of a 3 day work week because you need to spend 2 day in campaigning to rid yourself of that fossil antique jackarse Mitch McConnell.

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<slppu6$sr0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81574&group=sci.math#81574

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 18:32:38 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 22:32 UTC

🦎 of Math and 🐍 of Physics Archimedes "certifiably insane" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Does Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, truly believe a cylinder has one axis of symmetry

Any college professor of science or mathematics would know (not believe)
that, since it has been mathematically proven the ellipse is a conic
section.

> as Earle Jones declares?

You mean as Earle tried to explain to you, but you're too dumb to
understand.

> 3Stanford's finest scientist says a cylinder has one axis of symmetry

Tell us; how many axes of symmetry does a cylinder have?
Tell us; how many axes of symmetry does a cone have?

//Rensselaer's finest says 938 is 12% short of 945//

Are you *still* whining about being humiliated that I pointed out the
mass of a proton is 8.88 times the mass of a muon? And 8.88 muon masses
is 12% of a muon mass too small to be 9 muon masses? And your
understanding of percentages/math is so poor that you don't even
understand that 12% is 0.12 and that 9 - 0.12 = 8.88?

> Stanford's Earle Jones this morning pontificated that "hear me hear me, a cylinder has but one axis of symmetry."

No, it is you, StupidPlutonium who pontificates that "hear me hear me,
an ellipse is not a conic section."

> AP 2021: "Every University is responsible for the filthy stalker who attended that school and is now a insane nonstop stalker"

Why do you think that should be so? You claimed to graduate from U
Cincinnati, should they be responsible for all your stalking of myself,
Earle and others as well as the zillions of math and physics professors
you keep stalking? How about your spamming? Should U Cincinnati be
responsible for your spamming as well?

> Stanford University, math dept.
>
> Gregory Brumfiel, Daniel Bump, Emmanuel Candès, Gunna

See? There you go again, stalking the entirety of Stanford's math
department!

> Stanford physics dept.

And their physics department!

>> CalTech math dept

Now stalking CalTech's math department.

>> Caltech Physics Dept

And their physics department.

<snip further stalking and babble>

> AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Certifiably insane Raymond Davis Jr., Masatoshi Koshiba, Riccardo Giacconi Gerardus 't Hooft, Martinus J.G. Veltman says Kibo Parry M. On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 5:32:47 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >"certifiably insane" Why insane, kibo P

<c79f5e40-3db6-411b-a7f8-78f4fd6c37f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81578&group=sci.math#81578

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 17:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Certifiably insane Raymond Davis Jr., Masatoshi Koshiba, Riccardo
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:06 UTC

Certifiably insane Raymond Davis Jr., Masatoshi Koshiba, Riccardo Giacconi
Gerardus 't Hooft, Martinus J.G. Veltman says Kibo Parry M.
On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 5:32:47 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"

Why insane, kibo Parry M???? Because they cannot ask the question of which is the atom's real electron? The muon or 0.5MeV

Kibo Parry M why is Rensselaer David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, CCP Stooge and "spamming shithead" as your title says?
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:36:19 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "The CCP's Stooge"

Insane Kibo Parry M leashing out at Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw and Rensselaer Polytech for failing math and science with kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945. Kibo, is it insanity that makes you fail, kibo?

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:11:32 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"antiscience"

Frenchman Lacassagne 1885: "Every society has the criminals it deserves"
AP 2021: "Every University is responsible for the filthy stalker who attended that school and is now a insane nonstop stalker on Usenet"

Kibo Parry M. opinion of Rensselaer Polytech where Kibo learned 938 is 12% short of 945 Re: "spamming shithead" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:22:09 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"

Kibo Parry M fails math Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw as witness, and Kibo invents "analbuttfuckmanure" leashing out at Rensselaer Polytech for his science failureship of kibo Parry M.

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:21:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Psst, Kibo Parry you insane stalker, 938 is short of 945 by less than 1%, not your 12% short.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Kibo Parry M on Rensselaer failures Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 8:40:35 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Math Minnow

Moroney and Rensselaer Polytech Institute fail at High School Math, High School Logic// both teach Ellipse is a conic when it never was// teach 10 OR 4 = 14 when even the village idiot knows 10 AND 4=14 // never have a geometry proof of Calculus

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin,, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic and real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Peter Persans, Moussa N'Gom, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

Kibo Parry Moroney stalking attacks on

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
Arthur B. McDonald
Francois Englert
Saul Perlmutter
Brian P. Schmidt
Adam G. Riess
Makoto Kobayashi
Toshihide Maskawa
Yoichiro Nambu
John C. Mather
George F. Smoot
Roy J. Glauber
David J. Gross
Hugh David Politzer
Frank Wilczek
Raymond Davis Jr.
Masatoshi Koshiba
Riccardo Giacconi
Gerardus 't Hooft
Martinus J.G. Veltman
Jerome I. Friedman
Henry W. Kendall
Richard E. Taylor
Carlo Rubbia
Simon van der Meer
William Alfred Fowler
Kenneth G. Wilson
James Watson Cronin
Val Logsdon Fitch
Sheldon Lee Glashow
Steven Weinberg
..
..
little fishes
..
..
Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
more and more layers of error thinking physics
..
..
John Baez
Brian Greene
Lisa Randall
Alan H. Guth
Michael E. Brown
Konstantin Batygin
Ben Bullock
Larry Harson
Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views
None at all - he was a raving nutter.
Richard A. Muller, crank at Berkeley
Edward Witten

Quoting Wikipedia—

In the early 1990s, as public awareness grew of the Internet and Usenet, Parry received publicity, including a cover story in Wired magazine..
--- end quote ---

Wired (magazine) editor in chief, Nicholas Thompson

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_William Siegmann,Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]

> Ebenezer Splooge
>
> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
> by Roger Davis
>
> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
> by Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21 PM
>
> Re: 8-Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott Samsung & Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing to death caged Moon Bears // SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from evil//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULE EARTH
> by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck Jul 28, 2020, 5:35:52 PM
>
> Re: 1- Kibo Parry Moroney says of math failure Dan Christensen Univ. Western Ontario with his ellipse a conic when it never was//And his insane Boole logic of 10 OR 2 = 12// pandemic shit mule
> by Hank Hill Jul 26, 2020, 7:26:18 PM
>
> Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
> By Eduardo Remington 2 posts 3 views updated 12:15 AM
>
> Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
> by Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
>

> ..
> .- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
> , . `.' ' `.
> .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
> . ; .' . `. ;
> ; . ' `. . '
> . ' ` `. |
> . '. '
> . 0 0 ' `.
> ' `
> ; `
> .' `
> ; U `
> ; '; `
> : | ;.. :` `
> : `;. ```. .-; | '
> '. ` ``.., .' :' '
> ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<f06f388c-c24f-4866-9b76-a9b209032ef0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81667&group=sci.math#81667

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 19:55 UTC

We need not only magazines and newspapers but Colleges & Universities to take their Full Responsibility in a Democracy and expose liars and fools of the Truth, because if they had done so in 2016, we would not have had a antiscience moron as president and we would clean out the Congress of Senators and House who are still practicing anti-science liaring bigots. Cut the days of teaching at Univ Kentucky and West Virginia and Florida and Texas and have those Colleges and Universities marshall all their teachers and students alike in getting rid of morons in Congress who do nothing but obstruct government such as Mitch McConnell, Joe Manchin mindless on Global Warming and Climate Change.

Colleges, Universities, News Outlets have seldom taken the full mantle of their place in US society as guardians of the truth, and now, more than ever need to take that full responsibility. Cut back on teaching to 3 days a week and spend 2 days a week of cleaning out Congress of these politician fools that mean to do harm to this country.

Leading Scientists Urge Voters to Dump Trump - Scientific ...https://www.scientificamerican.com › article › leading-s...
Oct 16, 2020 — President Donald Trump looks on as he departs a rally at Toledo Express Airport ... At the journal Science, editor in chief Holden Thorp has ...

Science journal editor calls out Trump administration - NBC ...https://www.nbcnews.com › science › science-news › sc...
Oct 15, 2020 — H. Holden Thorp wrote that the FDA Commissioner was pressured by the White House to overstate the benefits of convalescent plasma.

America's Top Science Journal Has Had It With Trump | WIREDhttps://www.wired.com › Science › COVID-19
Sep 16, 2020 — The editor of Science has abandoned staid academic-speak to take on falsehoods in the White House—decorum be damned.

Respected scientific journals publicly oppose Trump - Medical ...https://www.medicalnewstoday.com › articles › respecte...
Oct 16, 2020 — In an unprecedented move, a number of high profile scientific and medical journals have declared their opposition to President Donald Trump ...

How Trump damaged science — and why it could take decadeshttps://www.nature.com › news feature
As the election approaches, Nature chronicles some of the key moments when the president has most damaged American science and how that could weaken the United ...

Donald Trump finally has a White House science adviserhttps://www.nature.com › news
Jan 3, 2019 — The Senate confirmed meteorologist Kelvin Droegemeier for the job in a voice vote on 2 January. Droegemeier, an expert in extreme weather, will ...

In Rare Step, Esteemed Medical Journal Urges Voters ... - NPRhttps://www.npr.org › sections › 2020/10/08 › in-rare-ste...
Oct 8, 2020 — But this election gives us the power to render judgment," reads a New ... The editors accuse Trump's government of a massive public health ...

Science mag makes first endorsement in 175 years, taps Bidenhttps://apnews.com › article › climate-climate-change-jo...
Sep 15, 2020 — Editor-in-Chief Laura Helmuth said President Donald Trump's ... she agreed with the magazine's arguments and planned to vote for Biden, ...

The New England Journal of Medicine avoided politics for 208 ...https://www..washingtonpost.com › nation › 2020/10/08
Oct 8, 2020 — The NEJM isn't the first science-focused publication pushed to weigh in on the election amid a tense relationship between the Trump ...

In a First, New England Journal of Medicine Joins Never ...https://www.nytimes.com › 2020/10/07 › health › new-en...
Jan 20, 2021 — Editors at the world's leading medical journal said the Trump administration “took a ... “We were seeing anti-science and poor leadership.

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<24536c42-898f-4aaa-b524-0c1b903ab17bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81678&group=sci.math#81678

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 13:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 20:52 UTC

It is not enough for news reporters, news outlets, Colleges and Universities to seek for the truth and then crawl back into their shells. That is not the point of a vibrant Democracy.

The Truth seekers and sanctuaries of the truth, require a Active component, not just a passive, stand by.

Their job description is not just report the news or teach the truth, but set aside time in moments when the Democracy is counting on them to set aside time and "fight for the truth". Fight for the teaching of truth, when they see politicians against "doing something about Global Warming". When they see politicians act totally against solving Global Warming like Mitch McConnell or Joe Manchin or Florida or Texas.

In those circumstances, the News and Colleges & Universities fail in Democracy, because it is time for them to set aside part of the work week and fulfill their other job-- removal of anti-science , anti-truth politicians. To actively campaign to remove those fools who aim to do harm to the whole of society. Who are not fit for office that they hold. The newspapers and magazines should not be back seat people when you have ignorant foolish anti-science politicians as drivers. No. What the newspapers and magazines did in the 2020 election by voicing they favor Biden and never again Trump was part of their duty all along as it is now part of their duty to get rid of Mitch McConnell and Joe Manchin who are out of touch with truth and reality.

University of Kentucky and West Virginia, pull on the full mantle of your responsibilities and announce tomorrow that your schools will only teach a 3 day week saving 2 days for instructors and students alike to mobilize and get rid of Mitch McConnell and Joe Manchin.

Take the front seat, please, for the USA needs you to take the front seat of this Democracy, no longer the "quiet deer in the forest" when your responsibility in Democracy is open your mouth for the truth.

AP

Re: Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<slt1ou$dnu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81693&group=sci.math#81693

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 00:04:48 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 04:04 UTC

🦨 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> Now we need to bring all the news organizations aboard along with Colleges & Universities for a, what I call "The Full Democracy".

"We" who, Stupid Plutonium? Who will ever go along with any of your
nutty ideas?

> Because Colleges & Universities are the custodians of knowledge and should be out in front, the forefront of democracy, and not sitting always in the back seat of whereever the USA is going. Instead, Colleges & Universities should be next to the driver seat of where this country is going.

Shouldn't they be teaching instead?

> Cut the days of teaching at Univ Kentucky and West Virginia and Florida and Texas and have those Colleges and Universities marshall all their teachers and students alike in getting rid of morons in Congress who do nothing but obstruct government such as Mitch McConnell, Joe Manchin mindless on Global Warming and Climate Change.
>
> Colleges, Universities, News Outlets have seldom taken the full mantle of their place in US society as guardians of the truth, and now, more than ever need to take that full responsibility. Cut back on teaching to 3 days a week and spend 2 days a week of cleaning out Congress of these politician fools that mean to do harm to this country.

And then they can go to South Dakota to protest against a certain
anti-science crank in Meckling who keeps trying to do harm to our
country by trying to recruit students into his Atom Cult of Failure, and
destroy their math and science education.

Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators

<ef2802b0-ee55-4474-82ec-2c4bbde12474n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81701&group=sci.math#81701

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 22:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 05:39 UTC

Please, we need all Colleges and Universities to join together in brotherhood, sisterhood for the fight of truth and science, which is being denied by stupid arrogant fossil antique politicians on Climate Change. Having come off the most anti-science president in US history-- the ignorant waif Donald Trump.

The University of Kentucky and University of West Virginia are going to need help. So I call upon all Colleges and Universities around the nation to join in brotherhood and sisterhood in supporting the removal of anti-science and anti-truth politicians, especially Mitch McConnell and Joe Manchin. To get the ball rolling.

Please, announce in the news that you are going to cut the days of the week of classroom teaching to 3 or 4 days and devote the 2 or 1 day off in the active mobilization of ridding congress of McConnell and Manchin, two ancient fossil relics of congress who have no real business representing anyone in the USA for the future is science, science, science, truth truth truth, something that McConnell and Manchin are out of touch with.

Please, MIT, CalTech, UCLA, Boston Univ., Harvard Univ, Texas A&M, Univ Alaska, Utah Univ. Washington State Univ, please, announce in the news tomorrow, that you are cutting back in classroom days of teaching and that your entire school is mobilizing to fight Climate Change with the days off, to help the Univ of Kentucky and Univ West Virginia to get Senators who actually care about the USA, the World and the truth and reality.

Please send a clear message to all politicians, that their old ways of game, smoke and mirrors are over with. That the Schools who preside over truth and reality are in the drivers seat, not antique fossils of Mitch McConnell and Joe Manchin.

AP

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ab09c65c-c9a1-43ec-a5e0-540760feaed6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81861&group=sci.math#81861

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 10:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:49 UTC

Kibo says Mitch McConnell & Joe Manchin certified insane, but they still can do a percentage problem better than Kibo Parry M. with his 938 is 12% short of 945
On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 5:32:47 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"

Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:03:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile. Why Whodat? Is it because they are too stupid to ask which is the atom's real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle, or is it because they believe light is a arrow ray with head and tail, while AP says it is a closed loop ellipse.
Whodat says neither Dr.Hau nor Sylvia Else did any physics of slow light, acknowledging that they are impotent in "turning off the light" proving AP's light is not a arrow ray but a closed loop pencil ellipse

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Sylvia.

Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall. Sylvia wants to perpetuate her myth, along with the obnoxious myth of Dr. Hau at Harvard that light is a arrow ray with head and tail. While AP says light waves are pencil ellipses, closed loop ellipses that when the source of light is turned off, all the light-- whether normal speed or slow speed, all the light vanishes the instant the light switch is off.

Is Sylvia and Dr. Hau just plain lazy or stupid lazy in not finishing the experiment. So I ask the Berkeley physics department are they lazy and stupid or both.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau.. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy butt and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your lazy butt and finish the experiment.

Or have Sylia Else in Berkeley California set up the slow light experiment and have Sylvia finish and complete the experiment.

Times a wasting, with your chit chat Sylvia, time you roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight oil.

> [...]

> > I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
> >
> > There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
> >
> > Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a arrow

<51da04c7-b189-474e-bd7b-82ef1a4333f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82017&group=sci.math#82017

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 12:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:44 UTC

Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a arrow-ray with head and tail. Kibo are they just as stupid in science as kibo; slant cut in Cone is ellipse when AP proved it was an Oval. Or the fact that no-one at Harvard or Berkeley Univ can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Just plain stupid people in science??

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 11:04:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

12--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and

Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games.

Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

to sci.physics
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Sylvia.
Kibo's 2017-2018 invented word since kibo failed math with his 938 is 12% short of 945 and kibo insists geothermal is recycled Sunshine when AP tried to teach the kibo dolt that it is radioactive decay.
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 10:48:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"

Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall.

You delight in sending in Kibo Parry M. to defame and character mock AP nonstop stalking. A insane nutcase of Kibo who cannot even do math with his 938 is 12% short of 945. Perhaps you teach Kibo b.s. in your Berkeley classrooms along with his endless idiocy of ellipse a conic joke here.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ and Berkeley physics? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

Dumb and ignorant Harvard Dr. Hau and dumb and ignorant Berkeley Sylvia Else think Light Waves are arrow like single rays with a head and tail on a arrow ray. But that is only because they are ignorant in physics. They cannot turn off the light for it proves AP correct-- that the Light Wave is a closed loop circuit with the source of the light always in the closed loop circuit. So if and when those two incompetents Dr. Hau and Sylvia Else turn off the light source, all the light the fast light the Slow Light, the fast light exiting the BEC medium, all the Light vanishes simultaneously.

The ignorant Hau and Else think that the SLOW LIGHT will still be visible, still be crawling slow in the BEC. But no, it vanishes instantly as all the other light from that source. But Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not want to report that truth, no, they want to never report any true science that is connected with Archimedes Plutonium, because Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else are not scientists at all-- but suppression jerks.

[...]

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

Harvard Math dept

Noam Elkies (FP)

Dennis Gaitsgory (FP)

Robin Gottlieb (PP)

Benedict Gross (FP)

Joseph Harris (FP)

Heisuke Hironaka (EM)

Michael Hopkins (FP)

Arthur Jaffe (FP)

David Kazhdan (EM)

Mark Kisin (FP)

Peter Kronheimer (FP)

Jacob Lurie (FP)

Eric Maskin (FP)

Barry Mazur (FP)

Curtis McMullen (FP)

David Mumford (EM)

Martin Nowak (FP)

Gerald Sacks (EM)

Wilfried Schmid (FP)

Yum-Tong Siu (FP)

Shlomo Sternberg (EM)

John Tate (EM)

Cliff Taubes (FP)

Hugh Woodin (FP)

Horng-Tzer Yau (FP)

Shing-Tung Yau (FP)

Why can no-one at Harvard help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.

Re: Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a ar

<10f7cd36-1f68-42fa-8165-89a833153339n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82036&group=sci.math#82036

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 03:09 UTC

Kibo why cannot Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a arrow-ray with head and tail. Kibo are they just as stupid in science as kibo; slant cut in Cone is ellipse when AP proved it was an Oval. Or the fact that no-one at Harvard or Berkeley Univ can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Just plain stupid people in science??

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 11:04:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, does Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else need instructions? Is that the problem?
1) look on the four walls for a plate, with a pencil like protrusion
2) examine the protrusion for it is a switch that goes up or down
3) if up, pull it down, and if down, pull it up

> [...]

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
more and more layers of error thinking physics
..
..
John Baez
Brian Greene
Lisa Randall
Alan H. Guth
Michael E. Brown
Konstantin Batygin
Ben Bullock
Larry Harson
Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views

Why can no-one at Rensselaer help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.

Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sm7kuq$5d1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82041&group=sci.math#82041

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "stupid insane imp of math" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 00:33:36 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 04:33 UTC

🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "CCP lackey" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
> Kibo why cannot Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment

Oh man, Plutonium's autism meltdown is worse than I thought. He's still
spamming this BS.

> and prove AP is correct

Impossible! AP is never correct!

Re: Kibo why cannot Shlomo Sternberg, John Tate help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a ar

<4ffa5b25-54ac-4c16-a099-d6882258182dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82046&group=sci.math#82046

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 22:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 05:31 UTC

_ Kibo why cannot Charles Martin,Heidi Jo Newberg, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

<20047c62-a1c7-496b-aca0-239b4796dba4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82246&group=sci.math#82246

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:12:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Universities in Kentucky & West Virginia go on 3 day work weeks in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 04:12 UTC

Kibo can Ingrid Wilke, Heidi Jo Newberg help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

Instead of doing Physics where AP proves that Light Waves are pencil ellipse closed loop circuits not straightline arrow rays, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

[...]

Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley Sylvia Else think Light Waves are arrow like single rays with a head and tail on a arrow ray. But that is only because they are ignorant in physics. They cannot turn off the light for it proves AP correct-- that the Light Wave is a closed loop circuit with the source of the light always in the closed loop circuit. So if and when those two incompetents Dr. Hau and Sylvia Else turn off the light source, all the light the fast light the Slow Light, the fast light exiting the BEC medium, all the Light vanishes simultaneously.

Hau and Else think that the SLOW LIGHT will still be visible, still be crawling slow in the BEC. But no, it vanishes instantly as all the other light from that source. But Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not want to report that truth, no, they want to never report any true science that is connected with Archimedes Plutonium, because Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else are not scientists at all-- but suppression jerks.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau.. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy ways and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your lazy ways and finish the experiment.

<72fb66e2-cb8a-4367-a1fe-03a074cd6187n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82409&group=sci.math#82409

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 00:18:03 -0800 (PST)
in protest of their antiscience senators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 08:18 UTC

Kibo can Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Vincent Meunier help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.
> [...]

> > . ' ` `. |
> > . '. '
> > . 0 0 ' `.
> > ' `
> > ; `
> > .' `
> > ; U `
> > ; '; `
> > ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics.

Can any-one at Rensselaer help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.