If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

SubjectAuthor
* Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.Richard Hertz
+- Crank Richard Hertz goes into desperation modeDono.
+* Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityJanPB
|`* Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityRichard Hertz
| +* Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityRichard Hertz
| |`- Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityRichard Hertz
| `- Insane asylum resident Richard Hertz goes off the deep endDono.
+* Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityMichael Moroney
|`- Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityDono.
`- Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. RelativityDirk Van de moortel

1
Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<8d3d57a7-864e-4177-a116-83aeae37c690n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81452&group=sci.physics.relativity#81452

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:10:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 04:10 UTC

Stay tuned and don't panic.

News to follow soon. Einstein never derived Lorentz transforms, nor even
Lorentz or Poincaré.

Physics world shocked.

It all started with a joke, and it has been proven finally.

Consequences of the collapse of relativity are shattering science worldwide..

Don't panic unless you're are the minority which believed this shit, and made a
living teaching it, writing about it or fudging experiments that proved it.

Those parasites are going to be unemployed overnight, once definite proofs
are presented at the United Nations.

99.9995% of world population can keep doing business as usual.

Soon to be presented at this thread.

Science got a new chance after 115 years.

Hope is growing everywhere.

Crank Richard Hertz goes into desperation mode

<1a93815d-bed4-46e1-8fa4-7abab2729b74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81453&group=sci.physics.relativity#81453

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:18:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz goes into desperation mode
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 04:18 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 8:10:12 PM UTC-8, crank Richard Hertz in desperation mode:
> pack of fresh imbecilities<

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<f55fa7ae-f0fb-4ebe-a0da-c5f73af19ca5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81456&group=sci.physics.relativity#81456

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:27:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity
is collapsing.
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 04:27 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 8:10:12 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Stay tuned and don't panic.
>
> News to follow soon. Einstein never derived Lorentz transforms, nor even
> Lorentz or Poincaré.

What made you think he did? Lorentz derived the transformations that
kept Maxwell's equations invariant.

You don't even know that one of the POINTS of Einstein's 1905 paper was
to RE-derive (as opposed to: derive) of Lorentz's transformation equations
by means that do not assume certain prerequisites that Lorentz
considered paramount.

This was one big achievement of Einstein's 1905 paper.

You have zero clue of what you are talking about. I suggest you
change your hobby. Must it be physics? Just do something you
have a talent for. What you are trying to accomplish here is doomed.
A total waste of your time. You'll never get anywhere with it.
I know you won't believe me but it won't change facts one iota.

--
Jan

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<1369450f-42b5-432b-acb6-578aeb892338n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81462&group=sci.physics.relativity#81462

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 22:28:06 -0800 (PST)
is collapsing.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 06:28 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 1:27:45 AM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:

<snip>

> What made you think he did? Lorentz derived the transformations that kept Maxwell's equations invariant.

> You have zero clue of what you are talking about. I suggest you change your hobby. Must it be physics? Just do something you
> have a talent for. What you are trying to accomplish here is doomed.
> A total waste of your time. You'll never get anywhere with it. I know you won't believe me but it won't change facts one iota.

BIG MOUTH-SMALL BRAIN JanPB. I know I'm going to waste my time and Internet bandwidth but, little ignorant pet, I want to wipe
the floor using your FUCKING TONGUE.

I don't believe that you deserve to read what follows, which is part of historical documents written by Lorentz in 1904 and 1906,
and reprinted in 1909. He, EVIDENTLY, had the need to confess to a foreign audience (US) how did he PLAYED everyone since
1892 (along with FitzGerald), INVENTING LENGTH CONTRACTION!

He INVENTED IT, to disprove MMX, in collusion with FitzGerald INITIALLY, and since 1896 by his own. What he didn't CONFESS by
then is that he RESOURCED TO PLAGIARIZE VOIGT, after 12 years of failure in finding the TRANSFORMS. So he HACKED THEM.

Do you understand, little imbecile? He commit FRAUD, and he only admit HALF OF IT. Local Time was Voigt creation since 1887, as
well as THE ONLY GENUINE DERIVATION of Gamma Factor. Nobody, after Voigt, WAS CAPABLE of deriving them using calculus,
because the fucking transforms development belong to algebra and geometry, NOT CALCULUS (like the fucker fudged in 1905).
At least, Lorentz was more honest that Einstein and didn't pretend that he derived Gamma and Local Time. He just plugged them
into his 1904 paper. He HAD TO have received severe criticism for making such public partial confession FAR FROM EUROPE.!

Now, ignorant pet programmer, learn HOW length contraction and time dilation (for absolute motion) was born, finally, in 1904.

And because these transforms ARE FUDGED and have a FRAUDULENT ORIGIN, everything that came after this pivotal moment
worth NOTHING, no matter how much effort put to derive them in 100 different forms, from mathematicians to physicists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Lorentz_transformations

THE THEORY OF ELECTRONS AND ITS APPLICATIONS TO THE PHENOMENA OF LIGHT AND RADIANT HEAT
A COURSE OF LECTURES DELIVERED IN COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK, IN MARCH AND APRIL 1906
BY H. A. LORENTZ, PROFESSOR IN THE UNIVERSITY OF LEIDEN
LECTURER IN MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS IN COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY FOR 1905-1906
SECOND EDITION

Excerpt with the confession, in March 1906, that he INVENTED (without any support) LENGTH CONTRACTION.

And he did so, on his 1904 paper, "H.A. Lorentz, Electromagnetic phenomena in a system moving with any velocity smaller than that of light. KNAW, Proceedings, 6, 1903-1904, Amsterdam, 1904, pp. 809-831", by INTRODUCING DECEPTIVELY, a change of variables "out of the blue" [NOTE: He was using Voigt, and had to apologize to him face to face in 1911 for his "plagiarism"]. The excerpt of the 1904 paper (§ 4, page 812) is:

---- LORENTZ TRANSFORMS, DERIVED WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION -------------------------------
"§ 4. We shall further transform these formulae by a change of variables. Putting

(3) c²/(c² - w²) = k² ; [NOTE 1: Just plugged in k = γ factor without explanations; w = v]

and understanding by l another numerical quantity, to be determined further on, I take as new INDEPENDENT variables

(4) x' = k l x , y' = l y , z' = l z,

(5) t' = l/k t - k l wx/c²

[NOTE 2: Transforming (5) and (6] by abandoning absolute galilean transforms (intermediate step) and using relative motion gives (l=1);]

4') x' = γ (x - vt) , y' = y , z' = z,

(5') t' = γ (t - vx/c²)

Continuing with Lorentz's confessions on the reprint (1919) of his 1906 lecture of two months at USA:

"168. In order to explain this absence of any effect of the earth's translation, I have ventured the hypothesis, which has also been proposed by Fitz Gerald, that the dimensions of a solid body undergo slight changes, of the order w²/c² when it moves through the ether.
If we assume that the lengths of two lines L₁, and L₂, in a ponderable body, the one parallel and the other perpendicular to the translation, which would be equal to each other if the body were at rest, are to each other in the ratio

L₂/L₁ = 1 + w²/2c² (283)

during the motion, the negative result of the experiments is easily accounted for. Indeed, these changes in length will produce an alteration in the phases of the interfering rays, amounting to a relative acceleration

Lw²/c²

for the ray that is passed along the line having the direction of the earth's motion, and this acceleration will exactly counterbalance the changes in phase which we have considered in the preceding paragraph.

The hypothesis certainly looks rather startling at first sight, but we can scarcely escape from it, so long as we persist in regarding the ether as immovable. We may, I think, even go so far as to say that, on this assumption, Michelson's experiment proves the changes of dimensions in question, and that the conclusion is no less legiti-mate than the inferences concerning the dilatation by heat or the changes of the refractive index that have been drawn in many other cases from the observed positions of interference bands.

1) E. W. Morley and D. C. Miller, Report of an experiment to detect the Fitz Gerald-Lorentz effect, Phil. Mag. (6) 9 (1905), p. 680.

With all probability, these forces are propagated by the intervening ether in a way more or less resembling that in which electromagnetic actions are transmitted through this medium. From this point of view it is natural to suppose that, just like the electromagnetic forces, the molecular attractions and repulsions are somewhat modified by a translation imparted to the body, and this may very well result in a change of its dimensions.

Now, it is very remarkable that we find exactly the amount of change that was postulated in § 168, if we extend to molecular actions the result found for the electric forces, i. e. if, comparing two svstems of molecules S and S₀, in which the particles have the same effective coordinates, we admit for the molecular forces the relation expressed by (300).

Indeed, this equation implies that if F(S₀) = 0, F(S) is so likewise, so that when, in the system S₀, each molecule is in equilibrium under the actions exerted on it by its neighbours, the same will be true for the system S. Hence, taking for granted that there is but one position of equilibrium of the particles, we may assert that, in the moving system S, the molecules will take of themselves the arrangement corresponding, in the manner specified by (286), to the configuration existing in S₀. Since x', y', z'. are the true coordinates in this latter system, and Xr, Yr, Zr, the relative coordinates in S, the change of dimensions in different directions is given by the coefficients in (286), and the two lines of which we have spoken in §168 will be to each other in the ratio

L₂/L₁ = k = c/√(c² - v²)

which agrees with the value (283), if quantities of an order higher than the second are neglected.

END OF EXCERPT. READ FULL COPY AT:

https://archive.org/details/electronstheory00lorerich/page/n5/mode/2up?view=theater

Don't forget this: Lorentz Transforms are TOXIC because they are FALSE, have no physical meaning and open the door to infinite
speculations, like increase of mass with motion (now changing to momentum), relativistic time dilation, length contraction, Doppler
effect, constant speed of light, etc.

TOXIC, poisoning 100,000 brains for 115 years.

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<50800ffa-444d-4e72-a2ea-233eafb16a18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81464&group=sci.physics.relativity#81464

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 23:03:12 -0800 (PST)
is collapsing.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 07:03 UTC

Typo: The reprint of his 1906 lecture was made in 1909, not in 1919. Relativity was under severe dispute by then.

Insane asylum resident Richard Hertz goes off the deep end

<4e697164-941d-4f37-bb86-d9f17a7b6812n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81466&group=sci.physics.relativity#81466

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 23:05:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Insane asylum resident Richard Hertz goes off the deep end
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 07:05 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 10:28:09 PM UTC-8, crank Richard Hertz wrote:
> Don't forget this: Lorentz Transforms are TOXIC because they are FALSE, have no physical meaning and open the door to infinite
> speculations, like increase of mass with motion (now changing to momentum), relativistic time dilation, length contraction, Doppler
> effect, constant speed of light, etc.

You are eating a lot of shit, Dick. Once again. Bon appetit!

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<e00dd585-19a7-41ba-a0f5-ec94a96f3630n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81469&group=sci.physics.relativity#81469

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:01:07 -0800 (PST)
is collapsing.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 08:01 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4:03:14 AM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Typo: The reprint of his 1906 lecture was made in 1909, not in 1919. Relativity was under severe dispute by then.

Lorentz's 1904 transformation was cited and used by

Alfred Bucherer in July 1904
****** Wilhelm Wien in July 1904 ******
Emil Cohn in November 1904
Richard Gans in February 1905

Wilhelm Wien: Nobel in Physics, hated Planck as he stole his work in 1900, was Adviser at Annalen der Physik by 1904 (later
Editor in Chief until 1928). This is the man who gave everything to Einstein in order to write his "marvelous" paper on photoelectric
effect, where he bashed Planck 1900 theory (guess who gave Einstein full data and support being nobody).

Also, was a bright man (above Planck), perfectly capable of WRITING the entire 1905 SR paper. He was a very influential man who
had Drude (the Director of ADP on his pocket). He obtained 19 papers for comments, which allowed Einstein to make some money
in the same year, and was perfectly aware of 1905 Hasenhorl paper on E=mc2.

I keep repeting that Einstein was MANUFACTURED by Wien, with the help of Drude. One year later, Lorentz and Planck jumped onto
the relativity bandwagon.

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<stvsr5$ufe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81470&group=sci.physics.relativity#81470

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
is collapsing.
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 03:09:10 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 08:09 UTC

On 2/8/2022 11:10 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Stay tuned and don't panic.

[snip crap]

It looks like Richard finally snapped. He is hallucinating, with serious
delusions. I've seen many times when a relativity crank proudly
announces the collapse of relativity. Just about all of them started
posting babbling nonsense shortly after, and finally vanished. There
were rumors of some being locked up in a psych ward, but nobody knows
for sure.

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<su0d3f$tjj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81479&group=sci.physics.relativity#81479

From: dirkvand...@notmail.com (Dirk Van de moortel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
is collapsing.
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:46:39 +0100
 by: Dirk Van de moortel - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:46 UTC

Op 09-feb.-2022 om 05:10 schreef Richard Hertz:
> Stay tuned and don't panic.
>
> News to follow soon. Einstein never derived Lorentz transforms, nor even
> Lorentz or Poincaré.
>
> Physics world shocked.
>
> It all started with a joke, and it has been proven finally.
>
> Consequences of the collapse of relativity are shattering science worldwide.
>
> Don't panic unless you're are the minority which believed this shit, and made a
> living teaching it, writing about it or fudging experiments that proved it.
>
> Those parasites are going to be unemployed overnight, once definite proofs
> are presented at the United Nations.
>
> 99.9995% of world population can keep doing business as usual.
>
> Soon to be presented at this thread.
>
> Science got a new chance after 115 years.
>
> Hope is growing everywhere.

Bad for your nose. Stop it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eyeP-TJlGs

Dirk Vdm

Re: Emergency Broadcast in Progress: This is not a test. Relativity is collapsing.

<04505bb6-2c35-47ea-93fa-ab45f64a4c09n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81500&group=sci.physics.relativity#81500

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 08:07:15 -0800 (PST)
is collapsing.
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:07 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:09:13 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 2/8/2022 11:10 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Stay tuned and don't panic.
> >
> [snip crap]
>
> It looks like Richard finally snapped. He is hallucinating, with serious
> delusions. I've seen many times when a relativity crank proudly
> announces the collapse of relativity. Just about all of them started
> posting babbling nonsense shortly after, and finally vanished. There
> were rumors of some being locked up in a psych ward, but nobody knows
> for sure.

Can you imagine what would happen if kapo Richard Hertz joined forces with nazi "itsalllies"?