Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 00:20:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 209th book "The Rise of Colleges & Universities to Political
Power, center stage"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 07:20 UTC

AP's 209th book "The Rise of Colleges & Universities to Political Power, center stage".

I want so desperately for Biden to talk with French president Macron to join the EU as a EU+USA super country. For we need that power weight in a world where China and Russia are threatening war.

We need that super nation to subdue a dangerous 3 nations at each others throat-- USA, Russia, China.

I urge USA to join EU as EU+ USA, then others join as the good guys titan block of nations. The safety of the world is in highest assurance with a titan nation.

And we see how feeble is USA alone and EU alone in even accomplishing Climate Change emissions. Where Russia and China do not even bother to attend.

And we see how here close to home in the USA that Republican senators back in the dark ages of a mind on Climate Change.

So, what developed for me over the weekend was a reflection back in time to the 1960s and 70s in the height of the Vietnam War, where I was attending University and escaped being sent to Vietnam. But remembering how Colleges and Universities mobilized into action. Mobilized and engaged in the political arena.

And looking today where the 50 Republican senators led by Mitch McConnell doing his hardest to block any climate change action.

And seeing how a vital role the Colleges and Universities had in shaping the Vietnam War.

That here and now in 2021, the Colleges and Universities must take their role in US society of being in the front seat, not in the back seat anymore.

Where Colleges and Universities in normal times teach 5 days out of the week but in turbulent times like now, where Colleges and Universities mobilize their teachers, instructors, students, mobilize them all to either toss out their senator or congressperson or persuade them to do the "right thing".

And the rise of Colleges and Universities would be spectacular because on the news program every night we can hear Colleges and Universities telling us how they mobilized with students to take on the silly and stupid incalcitrant politician doing a lousy job in office.

So for instance if University of Kentucky today, monday 1 November were to announce they will only teach a 3 day week and spend 2 days a week campaigning to remove Mitch McConnell as a fossil antique politician out of touch with reality of the world. So that the University of Kentucky would get front page coverage all over the world, that we are serious about Global Warming and Climate Change, and politicians like McConnell get out of the way.

AP