Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 11:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about cancer and about obesity and more..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 18:24 UTC

Hello..

More of my philosophy about cancer and about obesity and more..

"Researchers found that daily supplementation of vitamin C (500 mg/day, time-released) reduced ET-1-related vessel constriction as much as walking for exercise did. Vitamin C supplementation represents an effective lifestyle strategy for reducing ET-1-mediated vessel constriction in overweight and obese adults, the researchers wrote."

Read more here:

Vitamin C: The exercise replacement?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150904144604.htm#:~:text=09%2F150904144604.htm-,Exercise%20improves%20health%20in%20overweight%20and%20obese%20adults%20but%20can,regular%20exercise%20in%20these%20adults.

And read my following writing:

And Sweat Away Fat to Fix Obesity

"The University of Pennsylvania looking for a diabetes treatment have accidentally developed an innovative, even revolutionary treatment for weight loss. Treating obese mice with the cytokine known as TSLP led to significant abdominal fat and weight loss compared to controls.."

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/09/sweat-away-fat-to-fix-obesity.html#more-173134

More of my philosophy about Metformin and more..

I invite you to read carefully all my following thoughts and news:

Is metformin a wonder drug?

Metformin's benefits may extend far beyond diabetes, since it prevents cardiovascular disease and it lowers the risk of cancer(read the proof here: https://cancerci.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12935-021-01921-z), and it slows aging, prevent age-related disease, and increase lifespan.

Read more here:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/is-metformin-a-wonder-drug-202109222605

And more precision about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and cancer..

I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:

Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foes

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/05/beth-israel-researchers-uncover-anti-cancer-drug-mechanism-in-broccoli/

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the following
research that says the following about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol):

"In vivo studies showed that I3C inhibits the development of different
cancers in several animals when given before or in parallel to a
carcinogen. However, when I3C was given to the animals after the
carcinogen, I3C promoted carcinogenesis. This concern regarding the
long-term effects of I3C treatment on cancer risk in humans resulted in
some caution in the use of I3C as a dietary supplement in cancer
management protocols"

Read more here to notice it:

So i don't advice to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) as a dietary
supplement, because I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) can reduce the risk of cancer
, but still you can have cancer even if you take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol)
, so it is dangerous to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) because taking
I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) after the carcinogen promotes carcinogenesis(read
my writing above to notice it).

Antiaging Gene Therapies Extend Lifespan of Mice by 41%

"If humans experienced the same antiaging effect as the mice then humans would live to a median age of 100 with these treatments."

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/07/antiaging-gene-therapies-extend-lifespan-of-mice-by-41.html#more-171929

And read carefully the following interesting article from ScienceDaily:

Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/09/210913135729.htm

And reducing sugar in packaged foods can prevent disease in millions

Cutting 20 percent of sugar from packaged foods and 40 percent from beverages could prevent 2.48 million cardiovascular disease events (such as strokes, heart attacks, cardiac arrests), 490,000 cardiovascular deaths, and 750,000 diabetes cases in the U.S. over the lifetime of the adult population, according to a new study.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/08/210827082431.htm

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.