Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 11:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Obesity that is a grave public health
threat in USA..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 18:49 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Obesity that is a grave public health threat in USA..

Obesity is a grave public health threat in USA, more serious even than the opioid epidemic.

And you can read about it here:

Rising Obesity in the United States Is a Public Health Crisis

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blog/2018/rising-obesity-united-states-public-health-crisis

So i think that it can be solved by the following:

And Sweat Away Fat to Fix Obesity

"The University of Pennsylvania looking for a diabetes treatment have accidentally developed an innovative, even revolutionary treatment for weight loss. Treating obese mice with the cytokine known as TSLP led to significant abdominal fat and weight loss compared to controls.."

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/09/sweat-away-fat-to-fix-obesity.html#more-173134

And it can also be solved by the following:

"Researchers found that daily supplementation of vitamin C (500 mg/day, time-released) reduced ET-1-related vessel constriction as much as walking for exercise did. Vitamin C supplementation represents an effective lifestyle strategy for reducing ET-1-mediated vessel constriction in overweight and obese adults, the researchers wrote."

Read more here:

Vitamin C: The exercise replacement?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150904144604.htm#:~:text=09%2F150904144604.htm-,Exercise%20improves%20health%20in%20overweight%20and%20obese%20adults%20but%20can,regular%20exercise%20in%20these%20adults.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.