Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 18:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Baptiste on Masterpiece Theater foiling the logic inspection
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 01:48 UTC

So I was explaining and explaining away the last time on how the King of Science and Logic, AP watches these mystery stories for the logical gap, hole and flaw in the presentation. I would certainly spoil the story for those watching with me.

Anyway, what is this new Baptiste mystery on Masterpiece theater for the last time they painted a picture of mobsters from Romania. Now they pick on Hungary as "radicalization". Are the East European countries sort of fed up with their portrayal as bad guys. Soon they will run out of East European countries and where do they go next for bad guys?

But the point I wanted to make on the recent Baptiste, is that they have the plot line all garbled up, one moment they are 12 weeks back, next they are 2 years back, then 2 weeks, then a moment in the present, then 5 years ago.

I guess figure this is the way to spoil AP from finding gaps and holes in the plot line.

Maybe other mystery shows can have this time line, although need not go backwards, just have a time line like this 2 days later, then 10 days later, then 2 months later, then 4 years later.

AP