Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Re: the Rookie. Just one question. SPOILER
From: tausti...@gmail.com (Ninapenda Jibini)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 02:31:17 GMT
 by: Ninapenda Jibini - Tue, 17 May 2022 02:31 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote in

> When they started peppering the diner with machine gun fire, did
> the criminals not think there was a chance they could kill their
> own guy?

That was my thought, too. Though presumably their boss would be
familiar with their tactics (having, in all likleyhood, laid them
out), know what was going to happen, and know that they'd be shooting
at waist level and above, while he was on the floor. Or something
like that.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn: