Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly. -- Voltaire

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?Scot Dino
+* Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in itsRichard Hachel
|+* Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?Odd Bodkin
||+- Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?Maciej Wozniak
||`- Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?Scot Dino
|`- Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?Scot Dino
`* Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?Scot Dino
 `- Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?mitchr...@gmail.com

1
Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<su4h86$1p0e$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81726&group=sci.physics.relativity#81726

From: ueu...@nbvm.ar (Scot Dino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:21:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scot Dino - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:21 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Measuring light is by a collective average.
> Measuring round is not accurate beyond a few decimal places. There is no
> way to verify a PI round formula in accuracy.

it's because it's another world, as such, the logic of the macro scale
isn't driving the quantum scale. Good question, in principle you can
NEVER "unite" relativity with quantum.

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<LN3zPSasTh6tpc5jK8wrVTOGso0@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81756&group=sci.physics.relativity#81756

Subject: Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its
principle?
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: tJFabcGmJndUD9-L4BNEHlc0MKg
JNTP-ThreadID: 9a3987a9-675a-458e-8a86-3a60474ca67en@googlegroups.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=LN3zPSasTh6tpc5jK8wrVTOGso0@jntp
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 22 13:36:36 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:36 UTC

Le 11/02/2022 à 03:21, Scot Dino a écrit :
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Measuring light is by a collective average.
>> Measuring round is not accurate beyond a few decimal places. There is no
>> way to verify a PI round formula in accuracy.
>
> it's because it's another world, as such, the logic of the macro scale
> isn't driving the quantum scale. Good question, in principle you can
> NEVER "unite" relativity with quantum.

There are not two universes, one of which would be quantum and the other
would be relativistic; as there are not two universes of which one would
be Newtonian and the other would be relativistic.

R.H.

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<su5qco$1s8k$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81760&group=sci.physics.relativity#81760

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:04:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:04 UTC

Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr> wrote:
> Le 11/02/2022 à 03:21, Scot Dino a écrit :
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Measuring light is by a collective average.
>>> Measuring round is not accurate beyond a few decimal places. There is no
>>> way to verify a PI round formula in accuracy.
>>
>> it's because it's another world, as such, the logic of the macro scale
>> isn't driving the quantum scale. Good question, in principle you can
>> NEVER "unite" relativity with quantum.
>
> There are not two universes, one of which would be quantum and the other
> would be relativistic; as there are not two universes of which one would
> be Newtonian and the other would be relativistic.
>
> R.H.

That’s correct, and every indication we have now is that the universe is
wholly relativistic and wholly quantum, though in some cases classical
approximations serve sufficient purpose.

There are a number of old diehards, however, who say that since classical
served sufficient purpose for them throughout their personal lives, then
this is what nature should in fact be.

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<f3876d61-7def-4444-b48b-1f259437aa43n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81762&group=sci.physics.relativity#81762

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 06:14:10 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:14 UTC

On Friday, 11 February 2022 at 15:04:11 UTC+1, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Richard Hachel <r.ha...@tiscali.fr> wrote:

> >> it's because it's another world, as such, the logic of the macro scale
> >> isn't driving the quantum scale. Good question, in principle you can
> >> NEVER "unite" relativity with quantum.
> >
> > There are not two universes, one of which would be quantum and the other
> > would be relativistic; as there are not two universes of which one would
> > be Newtonian and the other would be relativistic.
> >
> > R.H.
> >
> That’s correct, and every indication we have now is that the universe is
> wholly relativistic

In the meantime in the real world, however, forbidden by
your insane Shit TAI keep measuring t'=t, just like
all serious clocks always did.
There are a number of old diehards, however, who say
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<su6r6v$1avk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81828&group=sci.physics.relativity#81828

From: ueu...@nbvm.ar (Scot Dino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:24:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scot Dino - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:24 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

>> it's because it's another world, as such, the logic of the macro scale
>> isn't driving the quantum scale. Good question, in principle you can
>> NEVER "unite" relativity with quantum.
>
> There are not two universes, one of which would be quantum and the other
> would be relativistic; as there are not two universes of which one would
> be Newtonian and the other would be relativistic.

you don't get it. Once different logic, those are different universes.

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<su6rbb$1avk$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81830&group=sci.physics.relativity#81830

From: ueu...@nbvm.ar (Scot Dino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scot Dino - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 6:22:01 PM UTC-8, Scot Dino wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > Measuring light is by a collective average.
>> > Measuring round is not accurate beyond a few decimal places. There is
>> > no way to verify a PI round formula in accuracy.
>
> Einstein knew better. Probability is not order.

you are an anglo-saxon, in need for a war in europe. The mass
depopulation by injection likely failed, now you need a war.

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<3ecc500e-7019-4f07-9c72-9c259a5e2648n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81835&group=sci.physics.relativity#81835

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:17:04 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 03:17 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 3:26:38 PM UTC-8, Scot Dino wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Einstein knew better. Probability is not order.
> you are an anglo-saxon, in need for a war in europe. The mass
> depopulation by injection likely failed, now you need a war.

Einstein knew better. He won Bohr on QM science in history.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Why is Quantum Mechanics science so uncertain in its principle?

<su7gq8$1msp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81840&group=sci.physics.relativity#81840

From: ueu...@nbvm.ar (Scot Dino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 05:32:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scot Dino - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 05:32 UTC

Odd Bodkin wrote:

>>> it's because it's another world, as such, the logic of the macro scale
>>> isn't driving the quantum scale. Good question, in principle you can
>>> NEVER "unite" relativity with quantum.
>>
>> There are not two universes, one of which would be quantum and the
>> other would be relativistic; as there are not two universes of which
>> one would be Newtonian and the other would be relativistic. R.H.
>
> That’s correct, and every indication we have now is that the universe is
> wholly relativistic and wholly quantum, though in some cases classical
> approximations serve sufficient purpose.
> There are a number of old diehards, however, who say that since
> classical served sufficient purpose for them throughout their personal
> lives, then this is what nature should in fact be.

this uneducated troll isn't knowing what the absence, or say, different
*logic* implies to a world. Those are diffetent domains, fucking stupid,
not even *adjacent* and do not even *intersects*. Means 100% different
universes, idiot.