Only God can make random selections.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

SubjectAuthor
* Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selectionkellehe...@gmail.com
+* Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selectionkellehe...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural SelectionStarDust
| `- Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selectionkellehe...@gmail.com
+- Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural SelectionChris L Peterson
+- Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural SelectionQuadibloc
`- Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selectionkellehe...@gmail.com

1
Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<021766d6-1506-43ff-8086-027402835f6en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8174&group=sci.astro.amateur#8174

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Thu, 19 May 2022 05:43 UTC

This topic was covered a number of years back in this newsgroup, however, I came to understand the basis of the dangerous notion in the succeeding years. It is from the same people who butchered solar system research.

Great Replacement theory is natural selection under a different name-

" Given a land originally peopled by a thousand Saxons and a thousand Celts- and in a dozen generations five-sixths of the population would be Celts, but five-sixths of the property, of the power, of the intellect, would belong to the one-sixth of Saxons that remained. In the eternal 'struggle for existence,' it would be the inferior and less Favoured Race that had prevailed- and prevailed by virtue not of its good qualities but of its faults and narrower brain. " Charles Darwin, Descent of Man, 1871

Evolutionary sciences began centuries before Darwin and the natural selection/racism doctrine.

The fossil record and rock strata contains the biological history of the Earth like leaves of a book with the simplest life forms found in the older rock strata, a principle called faunal succession-

https://imgproxy.geocaching.com/e5e240f139f6a390f34ee6101499e5327ac6c475?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaT6bJjX.jpg

The Victorian academics transferred this principle to the human race/ humanity as natural selection where black complexion people represented a less evolved 'race' of humanity-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Races_and_skulls.png

To the Victorians, the Irish were an evolutionary dead end-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scientific_racism_irish..jpg

It all depends on whether the reader can put two and two together for natural selection/replacement theory began as a colonial expansion excuse but is really a races/racism doctrine.

Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<12396b97-5887-444c-9773-881376b1f95an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8179&group=sci.astro.amateur#8179

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 13:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Fri, 20 May 2022 20:18 UTC

Maybe some day, reasonable black complexion Americans will face reasonable white complexion Americans and recognise that they all share the same culture under the umbrella of the human race/humanity.

It is then they will realise that they were not taught that there are no 'races' but there is only the human race and look towards the academic community who still support superior/inferior 'races' -

" On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life" Charles Darwin, 1859

Our world associates natural selection with evolution, however, evolutionary sciences existed long before the Royal Society academics found a way to justify colonial expansion by conjuring races/racism into existence as a biological principle.

When people are less polarised and not eager to take bites out of each other and trample on every delicate insight that is put forward, then astronomy will return to be a cherished cultural pursuit it once was.

Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<ab76bb64-fe9e-4765-814a-db241ed394e3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8180&group=sci.astro.amateur#8180

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 20:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: csok...@gmail.com (StarDust)
 by: StarDust - Sat, 21 May 2022 03:58 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 1:18:40 PM UTC-7, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maybe some day, reasonable black complexion Americans will face reasonable white complexion Americans and recognise that they all share the same culture under the umbrella of the human race/humanity.
>
> It is then they will realise that they were not taught that there are no 'races' but there is only the human race and look towards the academic community who still support superior/inferior 'races' -
>
> " On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life" Charles Darwin, 1859
>
> Our world associates natural selection with evolution, however, evolutionary sciences existed long before the Royal Society academics found a way to justify colonial expansion by conjuring races/racism into existence as a biological principle.
>
> When people are less polarised and not eager to take bites out of each other and trample on every delicate insight that is put forward, then astronomy will return to be a cherished cultural pursuit it once was.

Amen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ptc9qwy-5A&list=PLmx7HMepeSoXU1Az7tDHcaodz4UdsPfex&index=1

Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<2afe3432-c59f-4584-9199-f9e7ebf9fff7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8181&group=sci.astro.amateur#8181

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 01:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Sat, 21 May 2022 08:14 UTC

Evolutionary sciences (outside Victorian natural selection/racism) would include stellar evolution and the possibility that the solar system emerged from a transition phase of our parent star (supernova). It keeps the structure of the solar system's emergence and motion within an older galactic structure.

https://esahubble.org/images/opo9714e/

Chemical analysis should connect the material ejected by the supernova event with the material necessary to create a solar system, however, the concession is that it is not the end of the process for the antecedent star but a transition phase which allows planets and moons to emerge from the loss of stellar mass.

Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<o7qh8h1abqqqsnfuhgl5661er4ivbbva31@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8182&group=sci.astro.amateur#8182

From: clp...@alumni.caltech.edu (Chris L Peterson)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 07:29:20 -0600
 by: Chris L Peterson - Sat, 21 May 2022 13:29 UTC

On Sat, 21 May 2022 01:30:41 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 01:43:43 UTC-4, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:
>> This topic was covered a number of years back in this newsgroup, however, I came to understand the basis of the dangerous notion in the succeeding years. It is from the same people who butchered solar system research.
>>
>> Great Replacement theory is natural selection under a different name-
>>
>> " Given a land originally peopled by a thousand Saxons and a thousand Celts- and in a dozen generations five-sixths of the population would be Celts, but five-sixths of the property, of the power, of the intellect, would belong to the one-sixth of Saxons that remained. In the eternal 'struggle for existence,' it would be the inferior and less Favoured Race that had prevailed- and prevailed by virtue not of its good qualities but of its faults and narrower brain. " Charles Darwin, Descent of Man, 1871
>>
>> Evolutionary sciences began centuries before Darwin and the natural selection/racism doctrine.
>>
>> The fossil record and rock strata contains the biological history of the Earth like leaves of a book with the simplest life forms found in the older rock strata, a principle called faunal succession-
>>
>> https://imgproxy.geocaching.com/e5e240f139f6a390f34ee6101499e5327ac6c475?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaT6bJjX.jpg
>>
>> The Victorian academics transferred this principle to the human race/ humanity as natural selection where black complexion people represented a less evolved 'race' of humanity-
>>
>> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Races_and_skulls.png
>>
>> To the Victorians, the Irish were an evolutionary dead end-
>>
>> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scientific_racism_irish.jpg
>>
>> It all depends on whether the reader can put two and two together for natural selection/replacement theory began as a colonial expansion excuse but is really a races/racism doctrine.
>
>What if the superior race commits social suicide over a long period over misplaced feelings of guilt?

The human species will benefit from anybody considering themselves
part of a "superior race" committing suicide.

Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<f9c761d9-ab15-4133-a52a-c3cd8da69935n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8187&group=sci.astro.amateur#8187

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 10:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: jsav...@ecn.ab.ca (Quadibloc)
 by: Quadibloc - Sun, 22 May 2022 17:41 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 11:43:43 PM UTC-6, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:

> It all depends on whether the reader can put two and two together for
> natural selection/replacement theory began as a colonial expansion
> excuse but is really a races/racism doctrine.

It _is_ true that Charles Darwin acknowledged deriving inspiration from
Thomas Malthus, and Malthus' theories led to such regressive consequences
as the "Iron Law of Wages": that businesses ought to pay their laborers
wages barely above starvation, as anything else would increase human misery
by allowing the breeding of _more_ poor people.

Why hasn't this led to science abandoning a clearly misguided theory of
the development of life?

Well, for science, misguidedness is measured in failing to explain and
predict what happens, not in moral terms. And Malthus' theories were
rooted in simple common sense.

Many types of living creature _do_ reproduce themselves in excess, sometimes
far in excess, of what the environment makes available for their offspring to
survive. So only a very few of their offspring do survive to reach adulthood, leading
to a constant population. Fish and insects, for example, are dramatic examples of
this.

Darwin combined that fact with the observation that farmers were able to create
breeds of animals with different characteristics by choosing which animals they
allowed to breed to conclude that there should be a general tendency over time for
animals to become more able to survive - since survival is how Nature chooses
which animals live long enough to breed.

This is applied common sense, and doesn't go away because other inferences
were drawn from the same facts, some of which were socially harmful.

Edward Blyth, 24 years before _The Origin of Species_, also thought that natural
selection could shape creatures, but concluded that this would be a mechanism to
maintain each species in its present state, as after all the time that elapsed since
Creation, each species would end up optimized for its ecological niche. This was
noted by Stephen Jay Gould, who related it to his synthesis of Punctuated
Equilibrium. In searching for Blyth's name, though, I found it on a web page saying that
to view Blyth as a 'creationist' was an exaggeration, as he accepted the age of the
Earth, and was open to Darwin's ideas, entering into correspondence with him.

John Savard

Re: Great Replacement Theory/Natural Selection

<ac438605-589c-4fb7-af7b-f56fcac8b211n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8188&group=sci.astro.amateur#8188

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 14:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Sun, 22 May 2022 21:26 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 6:43:43 AM UTC+1, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:
> This topic was covered a number of years back in this newsgroup, however, I came to understand the basis of the dangerous notion in the succeeding years. It is from the same people who butchered solar system research.
>
> Great Replacement theory is natural selection under a different name-
>
> " Given a land originally peopled by a thousand Saxons and a thousand Celts- and in a dozen generations five-sixths of the population would be Celts, but five-sixths of the property, of the power, of the intellect, would belong to the one-sixth of Saxons that remained. In the eternal 'struggle for existence,' it would be the inferior and less Favoured Race that had prevailed- and prevailed by virtue not of its good qualities but of its faults and narrower brain. " Charles Darwin, Descent of Man, 1871
>
> Evolutionary sciences began centuries before Darwin and the natural selection/racism doctrine.
>
> The fossil record and rock strata contains the biological history of the Earth like leaves of a book with the simplest life forms found in the older rock strata, a principle called faunal succession-
>
> https://imgproxy.geocaching.com/e5e240f139f6a390f34ee6101499e5327ac6c475?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaT6bJjX.jpg
>
> The Victorian academics transferred this principle to the human race/ humanity as natural selection where black complexion people represented a less evolved 'race' of humanity-
>
> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Races_and_skulls.png
>
> To the Victorians, the Irish were an evolutionary dead end-
>
> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scientific_racism_irish.jpg
>
> It all depends on whether the reader can put two and two together for natural selection/replacement theory began as a colonial expansion excuse but is really a races/racism doctrine.

The doctrine of Malthus placed the needs of the invading nation over the needs of the native population, hence the outflow of food from Ireland at the time a population were starving and dying from famine disease-

" An Alaric, an Attila, or a Zingis Khan, and the chiefs around them, might fight for glory, for the fame of extensive conquests, but the true cause that set in motion the great tide of northern emigration, and that continued to propel it till it rolled at different periods against China, Persia, Italy, and even Egypt, was a scarcity of food, a population extended beyond the means of supporting it." Thomas Malthus

Eight years after the end of the famine when a million died and a million emigrated, the Royal Society academics shifted the emphasis to the biological imperative of the invader to acquire land/Lebensraum but also the biological faults of the invaded as less evolved as a 'race'-

"One day something brought to my recollection Malthus's "Principles of Population," which I had read about twelve years before. I thought of his clear exposition of "the positive checks to increase"--disease, accidents, war, and famine--which keep down the population of savage races to so much lower an average than that of civilized peoples. It then occurred to me that these causes or their equivalents are continually acting in the case of animals also..... because in every generation the inferior would inevitably be killed off and the superior would remain--that is, the fittest would survive..... The more I thought over it the more I became convinced that I had at length found the long-sought-for law of nature that solved the problem of the
Origin of Species." Alfred Russel Wallace, 1858

The attempt of these awful academics to split the human race into favoured/less favoured 'races' found political support in empire building-

" We must find new lands from which we can easily obtain raw materials and at the same time exploit the cheap slave labor that is available from the natives of the colonies. The colonies would also provide a dumping ground for the surplus goods produced in our factories." Cecil Rhodes

https://www.azquotes.com/quote/243653

“Truly, this earth is a trophy cup for the industrious man. And this rightly so, in the service of natural selection. He who does not possess the force to secure his Lebensraum in this world, and, if necessary, to enlarge it, does not deserve to possess the necessities of life. He must step aside and allow stronger peoples to pass him by.” ― Adolf Hitler

The tragedy that the human race is coming to understand is that academics tried to disguise natural selection as 'social-darwinism' after WWII but it is only a matter of time before they truly discover that races/racism as a biological principle was a Royal Society invention.