No directory.

tech / sci.math / Re: Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:03:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > fails at math and science:

SubjectAuthor
* 3--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics butArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 `* Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck OnArchimedes Plutonium
  +- Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
  `- Re: Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck OnArchimedes Plutonium

1
3--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games

<804afd00-bf11-48ee-85fa-7007f62751dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81854&group=sci.math#81854

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 10:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 3--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but
just play ad hominem games
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:14 UTC

Whodat says neither Dr.Hau nor Sylvia Else did any physics of slow light, acknowledging that they are impotent in "turning off the light" proving AP's light is not a arrow ray but a closed loop pencil ellipse
On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 9:59:33 AM UTC-5, whodat wrote:
> Neither of you has
> produced anything worthwhile.

3--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games

Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.
7k views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 2, 2021, 7:24:09 PM (19 hours ago)

to sci.math and sci.physics
Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 2, 2021, 7:14 PM
to sci.physics
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Sylvia.

AP, King of Science has been patient too long with Sylvia and Dr. Hau.

Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau.. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy butt and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your lazy butt and finish the experiment.

Or have Sylia Else in Berkeley California set up the slow light experiment and have Sylvia finish and complete the experiment.

Times a wasting, with your chit chat Sylvia, time you roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight oil.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

> [...]
> > Neal Francis Lane
> > John Howard Gibbons 1993
> >
> > Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> > Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
> >

> > MIT math dept.
> >
> > Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
> > Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan
> >
> > Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
> > President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)
> >
> > MIT physics dept
> > William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young
> 
> >

> > y z
> > | /
> > | /
> > |/______ x
> >
> > More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
> >
> > In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.
> >
> > I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
> >
> > There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
> >
> > Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sm15db$hc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81858&group=sci.math#81858

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 13:31:28 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:31 UTC

🐸 of Math and 🐢 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> 3--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics,

Why do you always run away, trying to delete your post from Google
(doesn't work elsewhere, you know...) and refuse to address the issues
people bring up? Instead you just repost your crap again and again?

Why not address any of these points?

> Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games.

Dr. Hau isn't even here. How can she play "ad hominem" games?

> Whenever physics proves AP is correct,

When has that EVER happened?

> neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because

Again, you got the order of things all screwed up. This is what real
scientists do: First you come up with a hypothesis. Then you come up
with a situation where your hypothesis makes a measurable prediction,
one which is different from "standard" physics. Then you PERFORM THE
EXPERIMENT. Then you see whether the experimental outcome matches your
hypothesis. If so, maybe you're on to something. If not, back to the
drawing board, as the expression goes.

Not only do you proclaim from on high that you "proved" something, you
do so BEFORE any experiment supports or refutes it. And not only that,
you want uninvolved people (like Sylvia or Dr. Hau) to perform your
experiment for you. Sorry, but that's not physics. That's crackpottery.

> they do not want to credit AP.

If the experiment has never been done, nobody knows whether anyone
should be credited or blamed. Sorry, but part of physics is doing the
experiments (or collaborating with someone to do it for you) and then
see IF you are correct.

> They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

Nope. You just want credit without doing any of the work a scientist
needs to do. You don't even care if you are right or wrong, you just
want credit without doing any work.

> So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics

Why should either do YOUR "physics"?

> rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Why do you think Sylvia has any "utter hatred" for you? Why do you
think that Dr. Hau has EVER heard of you? How can she have "utter
hatred" for someone she has never even heard of?

> Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

There you go again, trying to foist off work on someone else. You don't
get to dictate what Dr. Hau's experiment is.

> AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:03:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > fails at math and science:

<67648d5d-b624-4982-95a2-93fc7e0705b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81860&group=sci.math#81860

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 10:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck On
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:42 UTC

Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:03:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:
Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile. Why Whodat? Is it because they are too stupid to ask which is the atom's real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle, or is it because they believe light is a
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:26 PM (11 minutes ago)

Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile. Why Whodat? Is it because they are too stupid to ask which is the atom's real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle, or is it because they believe light is a arrow ray with head and tail, while AP says it is a closed loop ellipse.
Whodat says neither Dr.Hau nor Sylvia Else did any physics of slow light, acknowledging that they are impotent in "turning off the light" proving AP's light is not a arrow ray but a closed loop pencil ellipse
On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 9:59:33 AM UTC-5, whodat wrote:
> Neither of you has
> produced anything worthwhile.

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Sylvia.

Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall. Sylvia wants to perpetuate her myth, along with the obnoxious myth of Dr. Hau at Harvard that light is a arrow ray with head and tail. While AP says light waves are pencil ellipses, closed loop ellipses that when the source of light is turned off, all the light-- whether normal speed or slow speed, all the light vanishes the instant the light switch is off.

Is Sylvia and Dr. Hau just plain lazy or stupid lazy in not finishing the experiment. So I ask the Berkeley physics department are they lazy and stupid or both.

<sm1j9d$n5l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81871&group=sci.math#81871

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:28:18 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 21:28 UTC

🦴👤 of Math and 💩👤 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's minion"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile

> Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile.

But it's more than you've produced. An evil Atom Cult of Failure is
hardly worthwhile.

> On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 9:59:33 AM UTC-5, whodat wrote:
>> Neither of you has
>> produced anything worthwhile.
>
> On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>>
>> That didn't take long.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall.

StupidPlutonium, why are you calling Mitch the King of Science? He's
even stupider than you are, if that's possible! Do you believe Mitch's
claims of being awarded 72 1/2 Nobel Prizes or something?

Here's Sylvia telling Mitch he's back to his abusive ways!

On 03-Nov-21 4:14 am, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 7:35:20 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 17-Mar-21 11:44 am, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Spin is supposed to be angular momentum and that is rotation.
>>> So why does quantum particle spin not have that speed?
>>> Why is it integers and halves when it should be a defined QM speed?
>>>
>> The universe does not have to follow your notions of how things should be.
>>
>> If a particle has angular momentum, but no size, and therefore no
>> rotational speed, then that's how it is.
>
> Then you can't say they spin you moron sylvia..
> If they are not spinning what are they doing?
>
> Mitchell Raemsch
>>
>> Sylvia.

Back to your abuse approach I see.

That didn't take long.

Sylvia.

Re: Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:03:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > fails at math and science:

<0b8117c9-09bd-47c4-a991-5bb3845d47d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81878&group=sci.math#81878

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:58 UTC

Martin Olsson, Kenneth Ribet, Alan Schoenfeld, Vivek Shende, Isadore Singer
1> On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:03:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
2> > fails at math and science:
3> Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile. Why Whodat? Is it because they are too stupid to ask which is the atom's real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle, or is it because they believe light is a

4> Whodat on Richard Muller, Richard Packard neither of you has produced anything worthwhile. Why Whodat? Is it because they are too stupid to ask which is the atom's real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle, or is it because they believe light is a arrow ray with head and tail, while AP says it is a closed loop ellipse.