Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 03:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has
been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 10:51 UTC

Kibo why cannot Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ and Berkeley physics? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

Dumb and ignorant Harvard Dr. Hau and dumb and ignorant Berkeley Sylvia Else think Light Waves are arrow like single rays with a head and tail on a arrow ray. But that is only because they are ignorant in physics. They cannot turn off the light for it proves AP correct-- that the Light Wave is a closed loop circuit with the source of the light always in the closed loop circuit. So if and when those two incompetents Dr. Hau and Sylvia Else turn off the light source, all the light the fast light the Slow Light, the fast light exiting the BEC medium, all the Light vanishes simultaneously.

The ignorant Hau and Else think that the SLOW LIGHT will still be visible, still be crawling slow in the BEC. But no, it vanishes instantly as all the other light from that source. But Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not want to report that truth, no, they want to never report any true science that is connected with Archimedes Plutonium, because Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else are not scientists at all-- but suppression jerks.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau.. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy butt and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your lazy butt and finish the experiment.

Or have Sylia Else in Berkeley California set up the slow light experiment and have Sylvia finish and complete the experiment.

Times a wasting, with your chit chat Sylvia, time you roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight oil.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Is Kibo Parry M. the largest taxpayer fraud waste and abuse in Usenet history, paid $100 per stalker post by NSF and dept Educ Dr. Panchanathan??????????

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "FireD your ass"

snip the threats of violence kibo so many times posted

AP writes: Kibo Parry M. is NSF Dr. Panchanathan and USA dept Educ going to pay you $100. for that post?? If so, then Barry Shein's World std must be a goldmine of USA taxpayer fraud waste and abuse. Just posting abusive stalker defaming spam for 28 years now. No wonder Kibo keeps defaming and stalking; many people would gladly defame and stalk at $100. a post.

Re: The Gabriel Polynomial- an advanced stealing and stolen item from Archimedes Plutonium and his book//
by Michael Moroney Sep 27, 2021, 1:16 AM

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Re: 30) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 70 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 28JUN2021. Preface: I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held
by Michael Moroney Jul 3, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

Re: 5) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 67 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 8JUN2021. Under-Construction: AP recently is reinventing Multivariable Calculus, and will end up throwing out Old Math's Gradient theorem, Green's
by
Michael Moroney
Jun 17, 2021, 11:57 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP with his incited hatred of 28 years stalking
148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1
Jun 16, 2021, 12:09 AM
by
Graham Cooper

Re: 1- Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP, with his inciting hatred of 28 years stalking leading to Violence
Mutt Buncher Re: 3- Kibo Parry Moroney says Dr. Tao, Hales, Stillwell, Wiles, educators
Jun 16, 2021
by
Efftard K. Donglemeier

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking

<17b4fabd-effb-486f-831b-aab3364cdfb6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82047&group=sci.math#82047

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 22:28:57 -0700 (PDT)
been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 05:28 UTC

1> Kibo why cannot David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.
2>
> [...]
> ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
> ` ` ; ; ' '
> ` ` ; ; ' '
> ` `. ````'''''' ' '
> ` . ' '
> / ` `. ' ' .
> / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
> / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
> / .'' ; ` .' `
> ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
> "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
> ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
> :' | ' ` , `. `
> | ' ` ' `. `
> ` ' ` ; `. |
> `.' ` ; `-'
> `...'
>

> Why can no-one at Rensselaer help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sm7onm$12kj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82048&group=sci.math#82048

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 01:37:57 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 05:37 UTC

> 🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "CCP lackey" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
>> Kibo why cannot Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment
>
> Oh man, Plutonium's autism meltdown is worse than I thought. He's still spamming this BS.
>
>> and prove AP is correct
>
> Impossible! AP is never correct!

It really is getting worse, isn't. I just wish gayboy Plutonium would
leave me out of his coprophilic gay fantasies.

Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking

<eabea0ee-3e74-4483-b8e9-10343463ff33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82080&group=sci.math#82080

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 12:18:21 -0800 (PST)
been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 20:18 UTC

'Kibo why cannot Elizabeth Kam, Maya Kiehl, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

<17ef0c2a-afec-44b8-bf29-6d732d9acca9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82116&group=sci.math#82116

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 17:37:24 -0800 (PST)
been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 01:37 UTC

Kibo why cannot Joseph Darryl Michael, Charles Martin help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

Instead of doing Physics where AP proves that Light Waves are pencil ellipse closed loop circuits not straightline arrow rays, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.