From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: What is FTL's space contraction
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:26:02 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 02:26 UTC

On 14-Feb-22 12:07 pm, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> the atom reaching light speed would be zero flat in its round shape.
> if it could go beyond what length contraction would it have?
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

There is no theoretical basis by which such a question could be
answered. Until, and unless, a FTL atom is observed, there is no
experimental basis for constructing a theory.

The present thinking is that FTL atoms cannot exist.

So first catch your tiger.

Sylvia.

Re: What is FTL's space contraction

<suct8l$bep$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81994&group=sci.physics.relativity#81994

From: arg...@iiehdc.mx (Darrel Angus)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 06:36:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Darrel Angus - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 06:36 UTC

Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 14-Feb-22 12:07 pm, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> the atom reaching light speed would be zero flat in its round shape.
>> if it could go beyond what length contraction would it have?
>> Mitchell Raemsch
>
> There is no theoretical basis by which such a question could be
> answered. Until, and unless, a FTL atom is observed, there is no
> experimental basis for constructing a theory. The present thinking is
> that FTL atoms cannot exist. So first catch your tiger.

nevermind, here you have *mass_murderers*, knowingly paid and encouraged
by your own *_deepen_corrupt_capitalist_government_*. Traitors ready to be
hanged.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla - 'We didn't Study the Real Virus, but a Virus
that we Built in the Lab' https://www.bitchute.com/video/diSfxWYgFiit/