Newsgroups: sci.physics
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (GeoHammond)
Subject: BETTER THAN 51% PROBABILITY OF AN AFTERLIFE ?
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 16:14:22 GMT
 by: GeoHammond - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:14 UTC

..
George E Hammond MS Physics
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
March 1, 2024
. BETTER THAN 51% PROBABILITY OF AN AFTERLIFE ?
. Science has finally been able to show HOW and WHY there
should be an Afterlife. The author argues that Stuart
Hameroff's microtubule brain system has now demonstrated
to at least a 51% certainty that there IS Life after Death.
UV light inside the microtubules is so fast (10^15 Hz)
the Afterlife occurs in microseconds of real time, but is
experienced in "proper time" by the deceased because the
microtubule system of the deceased is the observer !
. Today it reoccurred to me that all DREAMS are entirely
VISUAL there is no touch, sound, taste or smell in a
nocturnal dream!
.
Apparently the reason for this is that SIGHT is
the only one of the 5 senses that is shut off
during SLEEP touch, hearing, taste or
smell can wake you up, but sight wont !
.
So dreams are only visual and the vision is
occurring in the neuronal system
. however Freud's analysis of Alarm Clock Dreams
indicates that it can momentarily drop-down into
the microtubule system causing an immense
time compression!
..
But after (neuronal) death it is hypothesized (by me)
that the microtubule system could cause
an "all 5 senses very fast "microtubule dream"which
would of course SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN
.
the long-standing historical belief in an AFTERLIFE !
AND since all 5 senses are now shut off by death
this dream could be an ALL 5 SENSES REALITY
not merely visual !
.
MOREOVER it could be so fast (microseconds) that
it could actually BEAT (timewise) any known form of
sudden human death including lightning or even a
Nuclear explosion!
..
SO we have now discovered a plausible scientific
explanation of how the AFTERLIFE could plausibly be
scientifically explained ! So we have explained how
it COULD HAPPEN but is there any scientific reason
. why it: SHOULD HAPPEN? And my answer to that is
YES THERE IS ! And the reason why it "should happen"
is because of the wellknown
"Human Growth Curve Deficit" !
.
All biological forces in the human body are aimed at
"achieving full growth". No human body ever does
not physically bodywise anyway. According to WHO,
UNESCO etc. the AVERAGE WORLD ADULT is only
about 85% "fully grown". In the Third World growth
stunting of 30 to 40% is not uncommon for instance,
because of famine and disease!
.
This leads to the suspicion that the PURPOSE of the
so-called AFTERLIFE, is actually to, perceptually at least,
continue growing towards 100% full growth and to
borrow language from Theology physically become
a fully grown "Angel" as it were! Here we assume that
an Angel is simply a 100% fully grown human being!
.
So now we see that Science has finally discovered not
only a plausible reason HOW there could be an
Afterlife but that Science has also discovered
WHY there could be in Afterlife !
.
The reason is basically because while the neuronal
system does not have a map for a fully grown body
presumably the microtubule system does! The reason for
this is because neurons are overproduced by up to 200%
during gestation but because the body never grows to
full size many of these neurons are simply pruned away.
HOWEVER the microtubule system is presumed to have a
fully grown body map" while the neuronal system does
not and it is this microtubule map that produces the
"fully grown" body in the Afterlife.
.
So at this point in history in A D 2024, we are left trying to
scientifically guess what the overall PROBABILITY
of Life after Death, actually is! And the question is, is the
probability greater than 51% YES or NO?
.
THAT IS THE QUESTION !
.
And at this point in time, my guess leans towards
the answer YES !
.
George E. Hammond MS Physics
.
Further full details are contained in these 2 short,
ILLUSTRATED large print URLs:
..
A simple car-airbag Model of Life after Death:
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
Calculating The Duration of the Afterlife:
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
.

RE: BETTER THAN 51% PROBABILITY OF AN AFTERLIFE ?

<dopEN.450331$c3Ea.103909@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8206&group=sci.physics#8206

Newsgroups: sci.physics
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (GeoHammond)
Subject: RE: BETTER THAN 51% PROBABILITY OF AN AFTERLIFE ?
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 18:46:33 GMT
 by: GeoHammond - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:46 UTC

[George Hammond MS Physics PLEASE SEE:
https://www.academia.edu/115513642/BETTER_THAN_51_PROBABILITY_OF_AN_AFTERLIFE.

RE: RE: BETTER THAN 51% PROBABILITY OF AN AFTERLIFE ?

<WqpEN.389637$Ama9.22613@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8207&group=sci.physics#8207

Newsgroups: sci.physics
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (GeoHammond)
Subject: RE: RE: BETTER THAN 51% PROBABILITY OF AN AFTERLIFE ?
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 18:49:26 GMT
 by: GeoHammond - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:49 UTC

https://www.academia.edu/115513642/BETTER_THAN_51_PROBABILITY_OF_AN_AFTERLIFE