We'll pivot at warp 2 and bring all tubes to bear, Mr. Sulu!

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: The Sun had Sisters

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Sun had Sisterskellehe...@gmail.com
+* Re: The Sun had Sisterspalsing
|`* Re: The Sun had Sisterskellehe...@gmail.com
| +- Re: The Sun had Sisterspalsing
| `- Re: The Sun had Sisterskellehe...@gmail.com
`* Re: The Sun had SistersAl Stuill
 +- Re: The Sun had SistersChris L Peterson
 `- Re: The Sun had Sisterskellehe...@gmail.com

1
Re: The Sun had Sisters

<d88c3ade-ca7f-4a46-9edd-ce792a7c136fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8213&group=sci.astro.amateur#8213

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 14:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Sun had Sisters
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Tue, 31 May 2022 21:12 UTC

Eventually, researchers will learn the possibility that certain supernova events do not end with the demise of a star, but rather the birth of the solar system. The loss of mass of the antecedent star creates the planets around it as the solar system moves in tandem with other stars in a galactic orbit so it tidies up the origins of a solar system after the formation of a galaxy.

It is now 32 years since the geometry was worked out in incomplete form yet fours years later in May 1994, the image of SN1987a showed up-

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342527605/figure/fig1/AS:907747965030402@1593435388377/An-ST-image-of-SN-1987A-in-the-year-1997-Credit-is-given-to-the-Hubble-Space-Telescope_Q640.jpg

Over the years I have come to understand the language of mathematics, not the semi-masonic equations of present theorists, but a feel for the mathematics in antiquity that built many of the great systems we inherit. It is felt in a perceptive way more than it is learned traditionally which makes it difficult for those who have no knowledge of this language to feel what it represents although some more than others have this talent-

"When a natural discourse paints a passion or an effect, one feels within oneself the truth of what one reads, which was there before, although one did not know it. Hence, one is inclined to love him who makes us feel it, for he has not shown us his own riches, but ours. And thus this benefit renders him pleasing to us, besides that such community of intellect as we have with him necessarily inclines the heart to love. " Pascal

Somehow, readers know that the materials which make up their own existence may have come from the great parent star that still serves our journey through life and it is loved for that.

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<3c157045-28a7-4379-9af0-b7449701e58fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8215&group=sci.astro.amateur#8215

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (palsing)
 by: palsing - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 03:05 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 2:12:10 PM UTC-7, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:

> Eventually, researchers will learn the possibility that certain supernova events do not end with the demise of a star, but rather the birth of the solar system.

Sorry, Gerald, but there is ZERO evidence for this out-of-left-field claim of yours. This so far from reality that it boggles my mind that you could even have the temerity to suggest it in the first place!

Read a dang textbook, Gerald, and quit making stuff up as you go along!

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<384bb8ff-11ce-428c-882d-856fcde9b9d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8219&group=sci.astro.amateur#8219

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:51 UTC

What makes our planet special is not life in itself, but a specific geometry that covers inanimate and animate forms across the entire surface of the planet.

https://preview.redd.it/bzf203pvbel31.png?auto=webp&s=234845b342a7e64fc861b92d2d0cf146fb60d384

Hurricanes and galaxies share a common spiral form due to an external rotational influence acting on their structures, the Earth's rotation in the case of hurricanes and goodness knows what rotational effect of a larger Universal structure in respect to galaxies.

There is a lovely logical consistency which links the transition phase of a supernova event from a giant star without a solar system to a smaller, more stable star with a solar system. It is all in the way the geometric structure of a pre-supernova star exists with two large external rings and a smaller intersecting ring in terms of volume and density ratios.

I suppose it is like explaining the inner workings of the human body to those who have no affinity for the relationship of the body to the environment or the inter-relationship between different organs of the body. It is a vast area of research and to be fair, the simple outlines of a supernova event are fine without including the larger geometric structure which ultimately gives rise to a solar system.

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<e3007e1a-c3c7-4cca-b999-adbbc2924009n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8220&group=sci.astro.amateur#8220

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (palsing)
 by: palsing - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 01:54 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:51:23 AM UTC-7, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:

> There is a lovely logical consistency which links the transition phase of a supernova event from a giant star without a solar system to a smaller, more stable star with a solar system.

Wrong. There is ZERO evidence to support this out-of-your-ass suggestion. Not even remotely possible. You are just making it up as you go along, Gerald... but why?

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<32a760ab-ae98-4e99-b00c-270392eca46cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8225&group=sci.astro.amateur#8225

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 02:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 09:34 UTC

The more expansive view of our star's history is also a connection between the material which makes up our own bodies and surrounding creation, it is incredibly intimate while allowing a glimpse of a more ordered history of galaxy creation followed by our star's creation followed by our solar system creation and ultimately life on Earth.

Here we leave behind all the rough and tumble of academic politics, all the fuss of politics and social machinations and enter one of those rare areas of research which tries to create an evolutionary narrative on a grand scale.

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<t7b0oe$5od$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8226&group=sci.astro.amateur#8226

From: no_s...@please.net (Al Stuill)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:49:48 -0400
 by: Al Stuill - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 18:49 UTC

There is plenty of other life out there, but, other than perhaps
observations, we're never going to make contact, at least not in the
form that we are. I know that most will reject what I am about to say
and, if so, so be it, but think spiritual maturity and closeness to God,
our Creator.

God placed plenty of life on other planets. Most of it is spiritually
and more technology advanced than ours as we are one of the lowest on
the totem pole. We pretty much rejected God from the start, but other
planets did not. Thus, they receive the rewards. His Son was sent to
our planet, which makes us very unique and standing out above many of
the others as God did not have to do this and allow a part of Himself to
be subjected to what happened here. When they say Jesus is the savior
that is no joke!

Our civilization has come and gone many times throughout thousands of
years. God has intervened by slowing us down many times, or trying to
change our path to something better, but civilization as we know it is
about to reset and start again. How it ends up that way is uncertain,
but there are many variables in place such as plagues, overpopulation,
nuclear, etc etc that will contribute to the worldly collapse. God may
or may not end the world as we know it at that time. If not, everything
will start again. The big problem our planet has is instability.
Humankind just can't unify long enough to get to the spiritual and
therefore technological advancement necessary to move on to the next
level.

Laugh if you want to, but then again I don't embrace the theories out
there concerning the start of the universe.

On 5/31/22 17:12, kellehe...@gmail.com wrote:
> Eventually, researchers will learn the possibility that certain supernova events do not end with the demise of a star, but rather the birth of the solar system. The loss of mass of the antecedent star creates the planets around it as the solar system moves in tandem with other stars in a galactic orbit so it tidies up the origins of a solar system after the formation of a galaxy.
>
> It is now 32 years since the geometry was worked out in incomplete form yet fours years later in May 1994, the image of SN1987a showed up-
>
> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342527605/figure/fig1/AS:907747965030402@1593435388377/An-ST-image-of-SN-1987A-in-the-year-1997-Credit-is-given-to-the-Hubble-Space-Telescope_Q640.jpg
>
> Over the years I have come to understand the language of mathematics, not the semi-masonic equations of present theorists, but a feel for the mathematics in antiquity that built many of the great systems we inherit. It is felt in a perceptive way more than it is learned traditionally which makes it difficult for those who have no knowledge of this language to feel what it represents although some more than others have this talent-
>
> "When a natural discourse paints a passion or an effect, one feels within oneself the truth of what one reads, which was there before, although one did not know it. Hence, one is inclined to love him who makes us feel it, for he has not shown us his own riches, but ours. And thus this benefit renders him pleasing to us, besides that such community of intellect as we have with him necessarily inclines the heart to love. " Pascal
>
> Somehow, readers know that the materials which make up their own existence may have come from the great parent star that still serves our journey through life and it is loved for that.

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<vc7i9hljmru06jnleltk4lc15g0o3htk3q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8227&group=sci.astro.amateur#8227

From: clp...@alumni.caltech.edu (Chris L Peterson)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 14:29:59 -0600
 by: Chris L Peterson - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 20:29 UTC

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:49:48 -0400, Al Stuill <no_spam@please.net>
wrote:

>There is plenty of other life out there, but, other than perhaps
>observations, we're never going to make contact, at least not in the
>form that we are. I know that most will reject what I am about to say
>and, if so, so be it, but think spiritual maturity and closeness to God,
>our Creator.
>
>God placed plenty of life on other planets. Most of it is spiritually
>and more technology advanced than ours as we are one of the lowest on
>the totem pole. We pretty much rejected God from the start, but other
>planets did not. Thus, they receive the rewards. His Son was sent to
>our planet, which makes us very unique and standing out above many of
>the others as God did not have to do this and allow a part of Himself to
>be subjected to what happened here. When they say Jesus is the savior
>that is no joke!
>
>Our civilization has come and gone many times throughout thousands of
>years. God has intervened by slowing us down many times, or trying to
>change our path to something better, but civilization as we know it is
>about to reset and start again. How it ends up that way is uncertain,
>but there are many variables in place such as plagues, overpopulation,
>nuclear, etc etc that will contribute to the worldly collapse. God may
>or may not end the world as we know it at that time. If not, everything
>will start again. The big problem our planet has is instability.
>Humankind just can't unify long enough to get to the spiritual and
>therefore technological advancement necessary to move on to the next
>level.
>
>Laugh if you want to, but then again I don't embrace the theories out
>there concerning the start of the universe.

Which god? I'm kind of fond of Odin.

Re: The Sun had Sisters

<f2c0a844-0b10-4aef-a92c-30588c4cb48en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8228&group=sci.astro.amateur#8228

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 15:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 22:16 UTC

On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:49:53 PM UTC+1, Al Stuill wrote:
> Laugh if you want to, but then again I don't embrace the theories out
> there concerning the start of the universe.

You have every reason to laugh, they mock geometry and don't have the perceptive abilities to discern the no centre/no circumference of celestial sphere geometry at the centre of their empirical subculture and how they look into space. I don't bother these days to remind them that in not coming to see what their own scheme means, they have no escape from the monstrosity that was created for them and expanded by Vicvtorian mathematicians into the early 20th century. They might have an inkling about the Equation of Time as absolute/relative time in Sir Isaac's hocus pocus, however, very little beyond that or not at all-

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/newton-stm/scholium.html

Stellar evolution is perhaps the one bright spot as the clues are scattered like a thousand pages throughout the Universe while structural astronomy has been dead for centuries.

This is why I did not expand on the possibilities which emerge from the supernova event as a transition phase for the last 30 years I worked on it, not because the components are intricate and delicate, but in loving its import, I couldn't bear to see it suffer before people with dead eyes.

We pick up on the Eternal in our nature through the temporary physical journey and recognise where we come from and where we return and love those who came before us to show us the way. The saying of Pascal, in this respect, is repeated by Galileo-

You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself. – Galileo.

We find our own riches during the journey which is why, as a Christian, I adore the principle above all else when being productive and creative-

" And now, brother, listen to the conclusion. Above all the graces and all the gifts of the Holy Spirit which Christ grants to his friends, is the grace of overcoming oneself, and accepting willingly, out of love for Christ, all suffering, injury, discomfort and contempt; for in all other gifts of God we cannot glory, seeing they proceed not from ourselves but from God" St Francis of Assisi

Let them bark and mock away, we are part of creation and the love is mutual in physical and inspirational matters in the connection between the individual and Universal. They seek only praise among themselves, hence they lose the gifts common to all solar system and Earth science researchers.