Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Burse why cannot Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev help Dr.Hau &
Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment, or does Baez & Bullock
need more instructions on turning off a light than Hau, and prove AP is
correct that Light Waves are closed
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 03:36 UTC

Burse why cannot Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment, or does Baez & Bullock need more instructions on turning off a light than Hau, and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a arrow-ray with head and tail. Kibo are they just as stupid in science as kibo; slant cut in Cone is ellipse when AP proved it was an Oval. Or the fact that no-one at Harvard or Berkeley Univ can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Just plain stupid people in science??

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 11:04:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, does Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else need instructions? Is that the problem?
1) look on the four walls for a plate, with a pencil like protrusion
2) examine the protrusion for it is a switch that goes up or down
3) if up, pull it down, and if down, pull it up

12--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and

Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games.

Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

to sci.physics
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Sylvia.
Kibo's 2017-2018 invented word since kibo failed math with his 938 is 12% short of 945 and kibo insists geothermal is recycled Sunshine when AP tried to teach the kibo dolt that it is radioactive decay.
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 10:48:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"

Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall.

You delight in sending in Kibo Parry M. to defame and character mock AP nonstop stalking. A insane nutcase of Kibo who cannot even do math with his 938 is 12% short of 945. Perhaps you teach Kibo b.s. in your Berkeley classrooms along with his endless idiocy of ellipse a conic joke here.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ and Berkeley physics? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

Dumb and ignorant Harvard Dr. Hau and dumb and ignorant Berkeley Sylvia Else think Light Waves are arrow like single rays with a head and tail on a arrow ray. But that is only because they are ignorant in physics. They cannot turn off the light for it proves AP correct-- that the Light Wave is a closed loop circuit with the source of the light always in the closed loop circuit. So if and when those two incompetents Dr. Hau and Sylvia Else turn off the light source, all the light the fast light the Slow Light, the fast light exiting the BEC medium, all the Light vanishes simultaneously.

The ignorant Hau and Else think that the SLOW LIGHT will still be visible, still be crawling slow in the BEC. But no, it vanishes instantly as all the other light from that source. But Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not want to report that truth, no, they want to never report any true science that is connected with Archimedes Plutonium, because Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else are not scientists at all-- but suppression jerks.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau.. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy butt and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your lazy butt and finish the experiment.

Or have Sylia Else in Berkeley California set up the slow light experiment and have Sylvia finish and complete the experiment.

Times a wasting, with your chit chat Sylvia, time you roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight oil.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Jan Burse 6 year insane stalker Swiss
Moroney, insane stalker for 26 years

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  I am Jan Burse, a Swiss that hates and attacks everyone in sci.math, because I failed math. So stupid is Burse he still believes a ellipse is a conic and believes in Boole logic which says 3 OR 2=5 with 3 AND 2 =1. Jan is a Swiss imp of math with never a single line of math for 30 years
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Burse why cannot Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment, or does Baez & Bullock need more instructions on turning off a light than Hau, and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are clo

<7b21d37c-e31c-4896-b2d8-79e8fb0bf217n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82227&group=sci.math#82227

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 16:14:07 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 00:14 UTC

Jan Burse can Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot help Dr.Hau & Sylvia turn the light off in Slow Light experiment, or does Baez & Bullock need more instructions on turning off a light than Hau, and prove AP is correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits, and not what physics textbooks preach falsely that their light is a arrow-ray with head and tail. Kibo are they just as stupid in science as kibo; slant cut in Cone is ellipse when AP proved it was an Oval. Or the fact that no-one at Harvard or Berkeley Univ can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Just plain stupid people in science??
> On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 11:04:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > fails at math and science:
> Kibo, does Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else need instructions? Is that the problem?
> 1) look on the four walls for a plate, with a pencil like protrusion
> 2) examine the protrusion for it is a switch that goes up or down
> 3) if up, pull it down, and if down, pull it up

Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and

Instead of doing Physics where AP proves that Light Waves are pencil ellipse closed loop circuits not straightline arrow rays, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

[...]

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy ways and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your lazy ways and finish the experiment.

> [...]

> Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
> Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
>
> University Bern
> Christian Leumann, Walter Benjamin, Emil Theodor Kocher, Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt, Daniel Vassella, Rene Fasel, Mani Matter
>

> Kibo Parry Moroney stalking attacks on
> Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
> Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
> David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
> Arthur B. McDonald
> Francois Englert
> Saul Perlmutter
> Brian P. Schmidt
> Adam G. Riess
> Makoto Kobayashi
> Toshihide Maskawa
> Yoichiro Nambu
> John C. Mather
> George F. Smoot
> Roy J. Glauber
> David J. Gross
> Hugh David Politzer
> Frank Wilczek
> Raymond Davis Jr.
> Masatoshi Koshiba
> Riccardo Giacconi
> Gerardus 't Hooft
> Martinus J.G. Veltman
> Jerome I. Friedman
> Henry W. Kendall
> Richard E. Taylor
> Carlo Rubbia
> Simon van der Meer
> William Alfred Fowler
> Kenneth G. Wilson
> James Watson Cronin
> Val Logsdon Fitch
> Sheldon Lee Glashow
> Steven Weinberg
> .
> .
> little fishes
> .
> .
> Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV
> Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
> Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
> more and more layers of error thinking physics
> .
> .
> John Baez
> Brian Greene
> Lisa Randall
> Alan H. Guth
> Michael E. Brown
> Konstantin Batygin
> Ben Bullock
> Larry Harson
> Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
> Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views
_Why can no-one at ETH help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.