Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:52:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dishonest DON'tknOw
From: hitl...@yahoo.com (Gary Harnagel)
 by: Gary Harnagel - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 18:52 UTC

Dono hasn't made a single valid rebuttal to my tachyon papers:
All he writes are lies and besmirchments.

Dishonest DON'tknOw's lie:
"Neutrinos are not tachyons, their measured speed is less than c."

The truth:
"Due to their tiny mass, the predicted speed is extremely close to
the speed of light in all experiments, and current detectors are
not sensitive to the expected difference."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino#Speed

Dishonest DON'tknOw's lie:
"new measurements from Katrin show that m is in the range
of 1.1 eV , real, not "imaginary"

The truth:
"Numerous recent measurements indicate an excess of counts
near the endpoint of the electron energy spectrum in
tritium decay. We show that this effect is expected if the
neutrino is a tachyon."
J. Ciborosky and J. Rembielinski, "Tritium decay and the
hypothesis of tachyonic neutrinos," Eur. Phys. J. C, 8:1
157-161 (1999).
https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1999EPJC....8..157C/abstract

The number that Dishonest DON'tknOw is misquoting is an UPPER
LIMIT, not an "in the range of" value:

"From this we derive an upper limit of 1.1 eV (90% con dence
level) on the absolute mass scale of neutrinos."
M. Aker et al.,"Improved Upper Limit on the Neutrino Mass
from a Direct Kinematic Method by KATRIN," Phys. Rev. Lett.
123, 221802 (25 November 2019).
https://arxiv.org/abs/1909.06048

Quoting again from the KATRIN paper:

"an effective neutrino mass square value of −1.0 (+0.9, −1.1)
eV²."

As anyone who knows anything about measurement statistics, the
central value obtained by the measurement is the first number,
which is -1.0 eV². This is clearly shown in Figure 4, "Scatter
plot of fit values for the mass square m_nu² ...." The 2σ error
contours range from -3.9 to + 1.1 eV² and the best fit point is
designated by a cross at -1.0 eV². Anyone who can read a graph
would know this, so Desperate Dono is either a liar or an
ignoramus.

Dishonest DON'tknOw's lie:
"You are unable to construct a correct Minkowski diagram"

The truth:
When asked to specify what was wrong with the Minkowski diagrams
in my papers, the only thing he criticized was one speed was
labeled u > ∞, which is absolutely correct if the signal arrives
at its destination before it's sent. Proof: A signal traveling
at some finite value arrives after it has been sent (t > 0), a
signal traveling at infinite speed arrives at the same time it
was sent (t = 0), so a signal that arrives before it's sent
(t < 0) must be traveling at a speed > ∞.

Dishonest DON'tknOw's lie:
"you refuse to learn even when offered the opportunity. So, you
are left with no scientific reply, just frothing at the mouth."

The truth:
Do all of my responses above look like "no scientific reply"?

Dishonest DON'tknOw's lie:
"It is impossible to measure ANYTHING but the DIFFERENCES of the
neutrino square masses because the neutrino oscillates continuously
among its three flavors."

The truth:
The Mainz, Troitsk and KATRIN experiments measure the mass-squared
of the electron antineutrino, as categorically stated by the authors
of the papers. Dishonest DON'tknOw has finally admitted this by
default. He is too dishonest and unethical to make an overt admission,
however.

When Dishonest DON'tknOw is incapable of following a derivation he
lashes out with disparagements and name-calling like "Lying crank"
or "You are just trying to snow everybody" or "you are simply
contradicting yourself"

Dishonest DON'tknOw doesn't have a clue.

Dono's responses henceforth with be cast unread and unanswered
in his imagined cesspool along with all his foaming-at-the-mouth
hatespeech and cyberbullying.

Re: Dishonest DON'tknOw

<sujni6$15ut$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82266&group=sci.physics.relativity#82266

From: arg...@iiehdc.mx (Darrel Angus)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Dishonest DON'tknOw
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:41:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Darrel Angus - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:41 UTC

Gary Harnagel wrote:

> Dono hasn't made a single valid rebuttal to my tachyon papers:
> All he writes are lies and besmirchments. Dishonest DON'tknOw's lie:
> "Neutrinos are not tachyons, their measured speed is less than c."
> The truth:
> "Due to their tiny mass, the predicted speed is extremely close to the
> speed of light in all experiments, and current detectors are not sensitive
> to the expected difference." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino#Speed

ohh boy, you are not easy to fool.

Putin reminds Scholz of capitalist NATO’s attack against Belgrade, ‘a capital in Europe’
https://theduran.com/putin-reminds-scholz-of-natos-attack-against-belgrade-a-capital-in-europe/

ANCHOR COLLAPSES WHILE PROMOTING MADATORY VACCINES
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hPr4raNLNAXw/