Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:35:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: So proud to announce my 153rd published book Hypothesis: Liver is the
mind of the organism and the brain is accessory to the liver // Medical
Science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle
Edition Preface: This is AP's 153rd
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:35 UTC

The day is soon coming where a AP published book, is met by all science journals with a follow-up to what AP has just published-- for example ---New Scientist follow-up of 6Nov to AP's published Alzheimer disease 5Nov. The day is coming where science magazines follow AP books and analyze the new tantalizing science that AP proffers.

Proudly announcing 153rd published book Hypothesis: Liver is the mind of the organism and the brain is accessory to the liver // Medical Science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition Preface: This is AP's 153rd book
36k views

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 29, 2021, 4:18:00 PM (11 days ago)

153rd published book

Hypothesis: Liver is the mind of the organism and the brain is accessory to the liver // Medical Science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This is AP's 153rd book of science, and asks many questions about the liver "Is the Liver the first brain of the body and the brain itself is a secondary accessory brain organ"? Upon hearing or reading this, most everyone will laugh. But one of history's most famous medical scientist-- Galen was never laughing about the idea that the liver is the first brain, and the brain in the head was some accessory helper organ of the liver. So this book of AP on the liver is to further explore what the Ancient Greek scientist Galen started-- the liver is the brain and the mind of body. Which makes sense, common sense if you think of a brain and mind as being photons or neutrinos shot from a Atom Totality Control Center in the Cosmos into our liver as a antenna and then that message encoded in the photon or neutrino is for the liver and brain in skull to decipher and to act upon.

Cover Picture: sorry this is not a picture of a liver as would most expect a picture of liver for the cover. Instead I chose to take a iphone snapshot of several TV antennae that resemble the liver as a antenna organ. For the title is about the liver being the first brain and the way that is accomplished is the liver is the antenna to the Atom Totality Control Central that shots photons or neutrinos into our liver and makes us behave and react and think thoughts of whatever that photon or neutrino has encoded. In quantum mechanics this is called superdeterminism.

So, if I can get a link up of the fact that both AP and Feynman had liposarcoma, and both were advanced physics achievers, and if Feynman had hamartoma of the liver? For surely, AP has adult hamartoma of the liver. Could that be the reason AP has superior logic, math and science skills? When we have medical issues, such as my liposarcoma cancer of 2016, we always want to know how it was caused? But we likely will never find out. Same thing with the phenomenal science output of AP, writing 161 science books in 3 years, covering every hard science. Here again, we want answers as to how is that caused? Is it a physical explanation, a physiology explanation? Is it adult hamartoma of the liver?

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09K6HF5JL
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 23, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1004 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:43 AM (20 hours ago)

Those of us who are science authors of textbooks learn the hard way. That we think we are finished. When, in actuality, we just begun. No sooner do I think I am at rest and peace with my book "Liver is the real mind of the body and brain is accessory to Liver" no sooner do I rejoice and celebrate a finished product when I read an article about sleep research, and have to add another new chapter.

The 29Oct2021, SCIENCE has a cover and article on "THE SIMPLEST OF SLUMBERS: Evidence from evolutionarily ancient creatures is revealing that sleep is not just for the brain".

So I was reading that article, and realized, if you make the true brain of animal body the Liver and not the brain in the head, then it all becomes much more clear. Why some animals sleep with half the brain on, half off. Why some animals have no brain, yet still require sleep.

It all makes sense, when you shift the true brain to be the Liver. The liver is found in all animals. All animals need sleep. Why does the liver need sleep more than the brain in skull needs sleep? That is a simple answer, becuase the Liver makes the chemicals the body needs to function. The liver needs the rest, not really the brain. And so we have this odd couple of the Liver the true brain and the brain in skull the accessory to the commands of the liver.

Our brains are active while in sleep, but the it is the Liver that needs the moments of quiet peaceful rest to put in another day of manufacturing the chemicals that the body needs.

It is the Liver that requires sleep, not the brain in skull. And so the Liver is programming the brain in skull to "shut up and be quiet" while I rest my factory for another day of production line.

So if one reads that SCIENCE article again, with the forethought, that the Liver is what needs sleep and that the Liver is putting the Brain in skull on "quiet mode" to give the liver a chance to retool itself for the next days worth of chemical synthesis. Read that article again and see how the Liver is the main organ of sleep.

The author of that article even mentions "sleep is not just for the brain". But I do not recall seeing the word Liver on first read.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<smfisd$br1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82386&group=sci.math#82386

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 23:47:10 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:47 UTC

☠️ of Math and 🕱 of Physics Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Liver is the mind of the organism and the brain is accessory to the liver

Why do you always make up garbage and pretend that it's true?

> Those of us who are science authors of textbooks learn the hard way.

That excludes you, of course. Fiction authors aren't science authors.
Neither are nonsense authors.