From: trolid...@go.com (trolidous)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: they dont want/to let me be Einstein so i have to leave(if they
let me)they are stronger than me and nobody helps me
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 01:13:12 -0800
 by: trolidous - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:13 UTC

On 3/4/24 11:18, _ wrote:
> they dont want/to let me be Einstein so i have to leave(if they let
> me)they are stronger than me and nobody helps me

Wikipedia says that Albert Einstein died on April 18, 1955.

Are you dead? If you were dead then how would you know?
Is an 'afterlife' 'life'? Is 'life' the opposite of 'death'?

If you were 'possessed' by the 'spirit of Einstein' would
that be different from having an 'Einstein' 'meme'? Do you
have a 'soul' or 'spirit'? Are you capable of being 'possessed'
by a 'soul' or 'spirit'? Are you capable of being 'possessed'
by a 'meme'? Dawkins wrote 'viruses of the mind' but is that
just another way of writing 'all of religion is a mental disease'?
'Viruses' are often considered to be a type of disease, sort of.
I am thinking that Dawkins considers himself to be an 'atheist'.

Who can really know? Who can understand?