"Laugh while you can, monkey-boy." -- Dr. Emilio Lizardo

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.Richard Hertz
+- Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.The Starmaker
`* Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.Calvin Wood
 `* Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.The Starmaker
  +* Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.The Starmaker
  |+- Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.Bradlee Evers
  |`- Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.The Starmaker
  `* Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.Bradlee Evers
   `* Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.The Starmaker
    `- Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.Michael Moroney

1
Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<f224d551-be28-4b6b-a814-c6dccee8a747n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82376&group=sci.physics.relativity#82376

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:59:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 15:59 UTC

From the thread

Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/RwCi52VtKvw

I've extracted this post:

On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC-3, patdolan wrote:

<snip>

> Dono is American. It's obvious. Python and I know his true identity. And I'm not sayin'. Why Because who ever Dono used to be, whatever name his parents gave him, he has become the creature known as Dono--to the world and to posterity. Who knows, he may be studied by some future generation of cyber archeologists studying the dawn the Information Age. And they will also discover Dono's true identity. Of everyone on this forum, Dono's cross is the heaviest to bear to posterity. That will be his punishment.

Pat, I disagree about the time to become clear with Dono.

It's now, and I found out a key element: sa_ge.

It was used by Dono for 15 years, and are the transposed initials of Adrian
Sfarti (SA) and a woman (GE).

Dono is not Adrian, he/she is the son/daughter of Adrian.

And is a lowlife that lived in the basement of his daddy home, or anyone of
his six rooms. He grew up there, under the strict watch of his father.

Now it became clear why Dono, the imbecile, was asking elementary questions
at sci.math by 2006, 2007. Because he was at college, being about 18-20 yo.

Now he's about 34-36, a relativist since birth, but not exactly the brighter offspring.

He's born at USA, and you was right. I know his REAL NAME, but I'll not tell.

His father is who works at Berkeley since 1989, being a professor until 2004 for the industry. Since then, he's committed to teach and research about
computer graphics, his speciality as an EE since he arrived to USA and
started working at AMD by 1982-1983.

Dono, born around 1987, apparently has a degree in math, but he was born
a relativist due to his dad influence. Probably his first words were E=mc2.

And he has a heavy baggage to carry, God knows why. And for that load, he's
the kind of cretin that he's since he started here by 2007, when at college..

I think that this is enough for me. My final nail was to decode the meaning of
sa_ge, which he used for email.

And the probability that I'm wrong about it are lower than 1:1/3 x 37⁵ OR
1:23,114,652, which is the chance that sa_ge is not what I wrote. And I'm
being conservative, because by using aditional character per slot, the error
margin is even lower. Maybe 1 in 100 million or lower.

So, my apologies to Mr. Sfarti Sr., a laborious immigrant from Romania to US.

His offspring is Dono.

I'm done with this issue. Glad that I deciphered the keyword "sa_ge".

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<620E96C5.7A2A@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82435&group=sci.physics.relativity#82435

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 10:41:09 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 18:41 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> From the thread
>
> Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/RwCi52VtKvw
>
> I've extracted this post:
>
> On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC-3, patdolan wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Dono is American. It's obvious. Python and I know his true identity. And I'm not sayin'. Why Because who ever Dono used to be, whatever name his parents gave him, he has become the creature known as Dono--to the world and to posterity. Who knows, he may be studied by some future generation of cyber archeologists studying the dawn the Information Age. And they will also discover Dono's true identity. Of everyone on this forum, Dono's cross is the heaviest to bear to posterity. That will be his
>
> Pat, I disagree about the time to become clear with Dono.
>
> It's now, and I found out a key element: sa_ge.
>
> It was used by Dono for 15 years, and are the transposed initials of Adrian
> Sfarti (SA) and a woman (GE).
>
> Dono is not Adrian, he/she is the son/daughter of Adrian.
>
> And is a lowlife that lived in the basement of his daddy home, or anyone of
> his six rooms. He grew up there, under the strict watch of his father.
>
> Now it became clear why Dono, the imbecile, was asking elementary questions
> at sci.math by 2006, 2007. Because he was at college, being about 18-20 yo.
>
> Now he's about 34-36, a relativist since birth, but not exactly the brighter offspring.
>
> He's born at USA, and you was right. I know his REAL NAME, but I'll not tell.
>
> His father is who works at Berkeley since 1989, being a professor until 2004 for the industry. Since then, he's committed to teach and research about
> computer graphics, his speciality as an EE since he arrived to USA and
> started working at AMD by 1982-1983.
>
> Dono, born around 1987, apparently has a degree in math, but he was born
> a relativist due to his dad influence. Probably his first words were E=mc2.
>
> And he has a heavy baggage to carry, God knows why. And for that load, he's
> the kind of cretin that he's since he started here by 2007, when at college.
>
> I think that this is enough for me. My final nail was to decode the meaning of
> sa_ge, which he used for email.
>
> And the probability that I'm wrong about it are lower than 1:1/3 x 37⁵ OR
> 1:23,114,652, which is the chance that sa_ge is not what I wrote. And I'm
> being conservative, because by using aditional character per slot, the error
> margin is even lower. Maybe 1 in 100 million or lower.
>
> So, my apologies to Mr. Sfarti Sr., a laborious immigrant from Romania to US.
>
> His offspring is Dono.
>
> I'm done with this issue. Glad that I deciphered the keyword "sa_ge".

wat? he's Son of Sam???

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<sumhav$1dbh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82483&group=sci.physics.relativity#82483

From: rie...@cmvne.na (Calvin Wood)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:13:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Calvin Wood - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:13 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> And the probability that I'm wrong about it are lower than 1:1/3 x 37⁵
> OR 1:23,114,652, which is the chance that sa_ge is not what I wrote. And
> I'm being conservative, because by using aditional character per slot,
> the error margin is even lower. Maybe 1 in 100 million or lower.
> So, my apologies to Mr. Sfarti Sr., a laborious immigrant from Romania
> to US. His offspring is Dono.
> I'm done with this issue. Glad that I deciphered the keyword "sa_ge".

not yet. Is he man or a woman?

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<621148BE.5707@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82798&group=sci.physics.relativity#82798

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 11:45:02 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:45 UTC

Calvin Wood wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:
>
> > And the probability that I'm wrong about it are lower than 1:1/3 x 37⁵
> > OR 1:23,114,652, which is the chance that sa_ge is not what I wrote. And
> > I'm being conservative, because by using aditional character per slot,
> > the error margin is even lower. Maybe 1 in 100 million or lower.
> > So, my apologies to Mr. Sfarti Sr., a laborious immigrant from Romania
> > to US. His offspring is Dono.
> > I'm done with this issue. Glad that I deciphered the keyword "sa_ge".
>
> not yet. Is he man or a woman?

ge is a woman's name..
and she no live there no more
but sa is still there...

and i cannot imagine anyone using
sa_ge
without being one of them..

that means Dono is sa

who simply went insane.

Mad Russians.

Karandash

Romania is next to Ukraine, next to Russia.

they are all mad.

watch out for those ...gypies.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<6211509E.438D@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82810&group=sci.physics.relativity#82810

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 12:18:38 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:18 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Calvin Wood wrote:
> >
> > Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > > And the probability that I'm wrong about it are lower than 1:1/3 x 37⁵
> > > OR 1:23,114,652, which is the chance that sa_ge is not what I wrote. And
> > > I'm being conservative, because by using aditional character per slot,
> > > the error margin is even lower. Maybe 1 in 100 million or lower.
> > > So, my apologies to Mr. Sfarti Sr., a laborious immigrant from Romania
> > > to US. His offspring is Dono.
> > > I'm done with this issue. Glad that I deciphered the keyword "sa_ge".
> >
> > not yet. Is he man or a woman?
>
> ge is a woman's name..
> and she no live there no more
> but sa is still there...
>
> and i cannot imagine anyone using
> sa_ge
> without being one of them..
>
> that means Dono is sa
>
> who simply went insane.
>
> Mad Russians.
>
> Karandash
>
> Romania is next to Ukraine, next to Russia.
>
> they are all mad.
>
> watch out for those ...gypsies.

probably what happen was
Dono (sa) drove around (ge)
to night clubs and made
her steal women's purses.

she broke up with him..
she found another gypsies
who was into insurance fraud.

watch out for those ...gypsies.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<surjkg$6lu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82811&group=sci.physics.relativity#82811

From: uud...@cnvwa.ni (Bradlee Evers)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:23:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradlee Evers - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:23 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> ge is a woman's name.. and she no live there no more but sa is still
> there... and i cannot imagine anyone using sa_ge without being one of
> them.. that means Dono is sa who simply went insane. Mad Russians.
> Karandash Romania is next to Ukraine, next to Russia. they are all mad.
> watch out for those ...gypies.

you certainly suck dicks like a capitalist. If you survive the "vaccines"
will be put in a forced manual dirty labour camp, to learn respect over
the human race.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<surkit$6lu$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82812&group=sci.physics.relativity#82812

From: uud...@cnvwa.ni (Bradlee Evers)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:39:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradlee Evers - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:39 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> probably what happen was Dono (sa) drove around (ge) to night clubs and
> made her steal women's purses. she broke up with him.. she found another
> gypsies who was into insurance fraud. watch out for those ...gypsies.

but how many times do the Russians have to pay a visit to Berlin for them
to understand not to kill Russians? Scholz and his Nazi chums know all too
well about genocide, after all he and his Nazi ancestors perfected the
art.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<62115A8C.2E96@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82815&group=sci.physics.relativity#82815

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 13:01:00 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 21:01 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Calvin Wood wrote:

> > > not yet. Is he man or a woman?
> >
> > ge is a woman's name..
> > and she no live there no more
> > but sa is still there...
> >
> > and i cannot imagine anyone using
> > sa_ge
> > without being one of them..
> >
> > that means Dono is sa
> >
> > who simply went insane.
> >
> > Mad Russians.
> >
> > Karandash
> >
> > Romania is next to Ukraine, next to Russia.
> >
> > they are all mad.
> >
> > watch out for those ...gypsies.
>
> probably what happen was
> Dono (sa) drove around (ge)
> to night clubs and made
> her steal women's purses.
>
> she broke up with him..
> she found another gypsies
> who was into insurance fraud.
>
> watch out for those ...gypsies.

But the fact is...sa still lives there.

probably renting out the other rooms to ...gypsies!

he needs the money.

somebody gotta pay for internet access.

but it should be easy to find
a girl gypsy who likes to
steal women's purses at nightclubs.

maybe he got tired of driving them around at night...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<62116C41.7C56@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82824&group=sci.physics.relativity#82824

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:16:33 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:16 UTC

Bradlee Evers wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > ge is a woman's name.. and she no live there no more but sa is still
> > there... and i cannot imagine anyone using sa_ge without being one of
> > them.. that means Dono is sa who simply went insane. Mad Russians.
> > Karandash Romania is next to Ukraine, next to Russia. they are all mad.
> > watch out for those ...gypies.
>
> you certainly suck dicks like a capitalist.

Looks like a Bradlee Evers has appeared out of nowhere!

Is it something i said?...sa????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.

<suru3i$15b5$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82837&group=sci.physics.relativity#82837

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 18:22:30 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:22 UTC

On 2/19/2022 5:16 PM, The Starmaker wrote:

> Looks like a Bradlee Evers has appeared out of nowhere!

naah, just the nymshifting troll again.