"Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed." -- Robin, The Boy Wonder

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Thought of the day

SubjectAuthor
* Thought of the dayRichard Hachel
+* Re: Thought of the dayPython
|+* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
||+* Re: Thought of the dayPython
|||+- Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
|||+* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||`* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
||| `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||  `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||   `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||    `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||     +- Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||     `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||      `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||       `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||        +* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||        |`* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||        | `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||        |  `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||        |   +- Cretin Pat Dolan inserts both his feet in his mouthDono.
|||        |   +- Re: Thought of the dayRichard Hachel
|||        |   `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||        |    `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||        |     `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||        |      +- Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
|||        |      `* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||        |       `* Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|||        |        `* Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
|||        |         `* Re: Thought of the dayMichael Moroney
|||        |          `* Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
|||        |           `* Re: Thought of the dayMichael Moroney
|||        |            +- Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
|||        |            `* Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
|||        |             `* Re: Thought of the dayMichael Moroney
|||        |              +- Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
|||        |              `- Re: Thought of the dayCesario Fenot
|||        `- Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
||`- Re: Thought of the dayOdd Bodkin
|`- Re: Thought of the dayMaciej Wozniak
`* Re: Thought of the daypatdolan
 `- Re: Thought of the dayRichard Hachel

Pages:12
Cretin Pat Dolan inserts both his feet in his mouth

<7dc8c55e-a11f-445c-99ff-64e6a56432d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82846&group=sci.physics.relativity#82846

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 16:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cretin Pat Dolan inserts both his feet in his mouth
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 00:06 UTC

On Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 3:32:41 PM UTC-8, stubborn cretin pat dolan inserted both his feet in his mouth:
> But your problem lies in the fact that I can at the same time completely comprehend, in terms of special relativity, how only 2.2 microseconds of elapsed time shows up on two clocks in the muons rest frame, one near the creation of the muon and one at the point that the lab occupied when the muon was created. And there is where your disaster lies, Bodkin.

Cretin Pattycakes

The second clock shows the time of muon ARRIVAL on Earth expressed in the lab (Earth) frame. The fact that you do not understand this simple fact exposes your native cretinism. Live with it.

Re: Thought of the day

<BU38hztoOo9vVe2p71RbKVJJsyI@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82849&group=sci.physics.relativity#82849

Subject: Re: Thought of the day
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: XP46Uo7S0ntwSVCh0f1GTnkkoz8
JNTP-ThreadID: 6KR9i_AasnyvPOo_x0ztq1F--hE
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=BU38hztoOo9vVe2p71RbKVJJsyI@jntp
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 22 01:39:53 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:39 UTC

Le 20/02/2022 à 00:32, patdolan a écrit :
> I completely understand how, in terms of special relativity, that 4.4 usec is
> unambiguously shown as the elapsed time on your two clocks--Frisch & Smith's
> clocks. But your problem lies in the fact that I can at the same time completely
> comprehend, in terms of special relativity, how only 2.2 microseconds of elapsed
> time shows up on two clocks in the muons rest frame, one near the creation of the
> muon and one at the point that the lab occupied when the muon was created. And
> there is where your disaster lies, Bodkin.
>
> Why? Because in that 2.2 usecs of the muon's proper time the lab clock can have
> only elapsed 1.1 usecs because in the muon's frame the earth is traveling at gamma
> = 2.
>
> A speeding earth in the latter case is exactly analogous to the the speeding
> muon in the former case.
>
> There is another level of analysis that explains this situation and how the
> irreconcilable difference arises. But you and the others must master this
> material first before I can take you further.
>
> PS--as the original post of this thread so nobly intimates, it is better to
> further your thinking than to merely divert it.

What must be understood, in order to accept the theory of relativity, is
the notion of spatial anisochrony, and the fact that the notion of
absolute universal present time does not exist. It's the primum movens of
the theory, and yet even the biggest names in physics (I don't know why)
seem to stumble over it. However, the idea is not that complex. For
example, let's compare this concept with solar time. A plane leaves Paris
(9 a.m. solar time) and arrives in America at 10 a.m. (solar time). We're
going to say: "Hey, it's weird, terrestrial time is one hour, and the
plane's watch shows four hours!"

Well, that's exactly what happens in relativity (not in the same way of
course) but the measurements are distorted by spatial anisochrony.

This anisochrony means that the speeds are falsely measured, as in the
case of the plane where the terrestrial reference indicates (falsely) that
the plane moved in one hour instead of four in reality.

So we wonder WHY the meson goes so far, when it should disintegrate
before.

Simply because we don't measure its true speed.

We measure a speed of 0.9995 c for example.

While in reality, it moves 32 times faster, and disintegrates on average
32 times further.

What is observable is not necessarily the real.

The equation I gave it in 1986.

Vo=Vr/sqrt(1+Vr²/c²)
or, conversely,
Vr=Vo/sqrt(1-Vo²/c²).

R.H.

Re: Thought of the day

<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82903&group=sci.physics.relativity#82903

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:51:19 -0000 (UTC)
<sup1pr$1dhr$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<dec2a60f-49d4-40ff-9a84-b67b01a767b0n@googlegroups.com>
<sup70i$1gj2$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<dfdc516b-60d2-48be-96a6-262b48d13934n@googlegroups.com>
<sursl7$mf6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:51 UTC

patdolan <patdolan@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 2:57:47 PM UTC-8, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> patdolan <patd...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> That just as in the case of transverse forces, transverse velocities are
>>> diminished by 1/gamma.
>> Ah, very good! So you DO know SOMETHING. So how is it you can’t follow what
>> others have told you about the 4.4 microseconds unambiguously shown as the
>> elapsed time between two clocks at rest in the earth frame, one near the
>> creation of the muon and the other at the ground?
>
> I completely understand how, in terms of special relativity, that 4.4
> usec is unambiguously shown as the elapsed time on your two
> clocks--Frisch & Smith's clocks. But your problem lies in the fact that
> I can at the same time completely comprehend, in terms of special
> relativity, how only 2.2 microseconds of elapsed time shows up on two
> clocks in the muons rest frame, one near the creation of the muon and one
> at the point that the lab occupied when the muon was created. And there
> is where your disaster lies, Bodkin.
>
> Why? Because in that 2.2 usecs of the muon's proper time the lab clock
> can have only elapsed 1.1 usecs because in the muon's frame the earth is
> traveling at gamma = 2.

In the muon’s rest frame, the clock at the location of the earth at muon
creation does not stay with the earth. You know this, right? The earth
moves away from that clock.

Always ask yourself, where is this event? Where is the clock? Where does it
stay?

> A speeding earth in the latter case is exactly analogous to the the
> speeding muon in the former case.
>
> There is another level of analysis that explains this situation and how
> the irreconcilable difference arises. But you and the others must master
> this material first before I can take you further.
>
> PS--as the original post of this thread so nobly intimates, it is better
> to further your thinking than to merely divert it.

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Thought of the day

<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82911&group=sci.physics.relativity#82911

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:30:37 -0800 (PST)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 15:30 UTC

<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82940&group=sci.physics.relativity#82940

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 20:18:37 -0000 (UTC)
<sup1pr$1dhr$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<dec2a60f-49d4-40ff-9a84-b67b01a767b0n@googlegroups.com>
<sup70i$1gj2$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<dfdc516b-60d2-48be-96a6-262b48d13934n@googlegroups.com>
<sursl7$mf6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 20:18 UTC

<30b6964d-a65c-410a-b968-f9b685f7f90an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82949&group=sci.physics.relativity#82949

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:29:24 -0800 (PST)
<5f48ceb1-f8b6-4b6d-af0e-0f738abd11c4n@googlegroups.com> <sum10v$1cuc$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<d2d50b45-6798-4134-b02c-e961d5c6a63fn@googlegroups.com> <sum547$1miu$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<ccd8c80f-5914-4936-b8aa-4b072dc9f168n@googlegroups.com> <sumuko$4al$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<f35234df-d2fb-4144-97dc-c9a6a9769de4n@googlegroups.com> <491fbe15-313e-4850-a846-dc6fec99d654n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:29 UTC

<3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83003&group=sci.physics.relativity#83003

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 20:41:20 -0800 (PST)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:41 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 12:18:41 PM UTC-8, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> patdolan <patd...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> In the muon’s rest frame, the clock at the location of the earth at muon
> >> creation does not stay with the earth. You know this, right? The earth
> >> moves away from that clock.
> >
> > In the earth's rest frame, the clock at the point of the muon's creation
> > does not stay with the muon. You know this, right? The muon moves away from that clock.
> Yes, exactly.
> >
> > Experiment A: muon as speeding particle, earth as stationary observer.
> > Experiment B: earth as speeding particle, muon as stationary observer.
> >
> > Experiment A and Experiment B are exactly analogous.
> Depends on which events you were to look at.
> > The principe of relativity should apply. So why does one particular
> > clock (the lab clock) end up displaying different elapsed times for each experiment?
> Well, for one thing, the two events happen at the same place for the clocks
> in the muon system. The two events happen in different places for the
> clocks in the earth system.
Please be more clinical in your thought processes Bodkin.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Thought of the day

<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83031&group=sci.physics.relativity#83031

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:34:56 -0000 (UTC)
<sup1pr$1dhr$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<dec2a60f-49d4-40ff-9a84-b67b01a767b0n@googlegroups.com>
<sup70i$1gj2$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<dfdc516b-60d2-48be-96a6-262b48d13934n@googlegroups.com>
<sursl7$mf6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:34 UTC

<d829d06c-65a2-4b62-be43-05c23bcf4f9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83037&group=sci.physics.relativity#83037

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 05:50:07 -0800 (PST)
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org> <3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>
<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org>
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:50 UTC

<sv098c$qfc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83054&group=sci.physics.relativity#83054

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:57:16 -0500
<dec2a60f-49d4-40ff-9a84-b67b01a767b0n@googlegroups.com>
<sup70i$1gj2$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<dfdc516b-60d2-48be-96a6-262b48d13934n@googlegroups.com>
<sursl7$mf6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>
<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<d829d06c-65a2-4b62-be43-05c23bcf4f9an@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:57 UTC

<20fe02cf-e9eb-4bcb-aa64-2dbc6c791fa0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83058&group=sci.physics.relativity#83058

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:04:56 -0800 (PST)
<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org> <d829d06c-65a2-4b62-be43-05c23bcf4f9an@googlegroups.com>
<sv098c$qfc$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 15:04 UTC

<sv0cq5$rik$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83077&group=sci.physics.relativity#83077

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 10:57:58 -0500
<dfdc516b-60d2-48be-96a6-262b48d13934n@googlegroups.com>
<sursl7$mf6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>
<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<d829d06c-65a2-4b62-be43-05c23bcf4f9an@googlegroups.com>
<sv098c$qfc$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<20fe02cf-e9eb-4bcb-aa64-2dbc6c791fa0n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 15:57 UTC

<52c13b1f-42f5-4421-b24a-ecd1ce2c5ff0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83079&group=sci.physics.relativity#83079

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:16:29 -0800 (PST)
<sv098c$qfc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20fe02cf-e9eb-4bcb-aa64-2dbc6c791fa0n@googlegroups.com>
<sv0cq5$rik$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 16:16 UTC

On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 7:58:04 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 2/21/2022 10:04 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:

With pleasure MM. Wait! Why not have Frisch & Smith themselves go into great detail. Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzt8gDSYIM

> >> So drunk janitor, are you claiming that the lab tech should trigger the
> >> stopwatch at a particular value of TAI time? Where does it state that?
> >
> > Nowhere, but competent people know how to
> > maintain time, stupid Mike.
> So the tech is in the lab, with a superaccurate clock tracking TAI
> exactly. When does he trigger the stopwatch?
> >
> >> Obviously it is meaningless for the muon, since it is going at nearly c,
> >> it cannot use TAI time at all.
> >
> > It can neither use your "local time" idiocy. It has no brain,
> > you see. That makes it dumber even than you are. It can't
> > use clocks, can't use time.
> So what should be done when this brainless muon gets created?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Thought of the day

<88cfe301-4051-4dd3-887e-f2f72f761bebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83082&group=sci.physics.relativity#83082

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:28:33 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 16:28 UTC

On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 16:58:04 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:

> So the tech is in the lab, with a superaccurate clock tracking TAI
> exactly. When does he trigger the stopwatch?

Who is he? A muon? A muon doesn't trigger any
stopwatches. You're spending too much time in
the delusional scenarios of your fellow idiots,
stupid Mike.

> So what should be done when this brainless muon gets created?

Should be done by whom?

Re: Thought of the day

<sv1698$1o6g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83149&group=sci.physics.relativity#83149

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 18:12:41 -0500
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>
<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<d829d06c-65a2-4b62-be43-05c23bcf4f9an@googlegroups.com>
<sv098c$qfc$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<20fe02cf-e9eb-4bcb-aa64-2dbc6c791fa0n@googlegroups.com>
<sv0cq5$rik$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<88cfe301-4051-4dd3-887e-f2f72f761bebn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:12 UTC

On 2/21/2022 11:28 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 16:58:04 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>> So the tech is in the lab, with a superaccurate clock tracking TAI
>> exactly. When does he trigger the stopwatch?
>
> Who is he? A muon?

The tech in the lab, janitor. Can't you even read? You didn't even
delete that part this time.

Re: Thought of the day

<d711709e-8ed6-43cf-91fc-ab87d2afbfdcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83190&group=sci.physics.relativity#83190

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:28:51 -0800 (PST)
<sv0cq5$rik$1@gioia.aioe.org> <88cfe301-4051-4dd3-887e-f2f72f761bebn@googlegroups.com>
<sv1698$1o6g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 07:28 UTC

On Tuesday, 22 February 2022 at 00:12:44 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 2/21/2022 11:28 AM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> > On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 16:58:04 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >
> >> So the tech is in the lab, with a superaccurate clock tracking TAI
> >> exactly. When does he trigger the stopwatch?
> >
> > Who is he? A muon?
> The tech in the lab, janitor. Can't you even read? You didn't even
> delete that part this time.

Sorry, I'm not especially focused when reading idiocies of
a relativistic moron. Anyway, the technician will trigger his
stopwatch when he wants to.

Re: Thought of the day

<sv2jns$q0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83207&group=sci.physics.relativity#83207

From: cvb...@wef.ni (Cesario Fenot)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:08:28 -0000 (UTC)
<3aaf5c96-db2a-4de4-bb8d-2fec7e3615a1n@googlegroups.com>
<sutkh7$11pf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<a55f43ac-141e-4f55-b518-c5210c8538a9n@googlegroups.com>
<suu7ms$snd$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<3cf0d302-7c83-4cdd-92aa-8ae62d423980n@googlegroups.com>
<sv04dv$3e3$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<d829d06c-65a2-4b62-be43-05c23bcf4f9an@googlegroups.com>
<sv098c$qfc$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<20fe02cf-e9eb-4bcb-aa64-2dbc6c791fa0n@googlegroups.com>
<sv0cq5$rik$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<88cfe301-4051-4dd3-887e-f2f72f761bebn@googlegroups.com>
<sv1698$1o6g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Cesario Fenot - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:08 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Who is he? A muon?
>
> The tech in the lab, janitor. Can't you even read? You didn't even
> delete that part this time. Go back to your vodka-toilet water cocktail.

that's how you do it in america, a 3rd world country, 200 mil under the
poverty level and 50 mil homeless. However, all countries need armies for
national protection and they can sign alliances with friendly neighbours
for common protection. NATO, however, was established by the Americans and
British to corral and control their European “allies.” European nations
need to evict NATO and their Anglo-Saxon overlords.