Many alligators will be slain, but the swamp will remain.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: The experts vs the cranks

SubjectAuthor
* The experts vs the cranksThe Starmaker
+* Re: The experts vs the cranksRichard Hertz
|`* Re: The experts vs the cranksThe Starmaker
| +- Re: The experts vs the cranksRichard Hertz
| `* Re: The experts vs the cranksThe Starmaker
|  `- Re: The experts vs the cranksRichard Hertz
+* Re: The experts vs the cranksJ. J. Lodder
|+- Re: The experts vs the cranksMaciej Wozniak
|`* Re: The experts vs the cranksThe Starmaker
| `- Re: The experts vs the cranksRichard Hertz
`* Re: The experts vs the cranksCesario Fenot
 `- Re: The experts vs the cranksmitchr...@gmail.com

1
The experts vs the cranks

<62142FD3.4A3A@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83159&group=sci.physics.relativity#83159

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 16:35:31 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: The experts vs the cranks
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 00:35 UTC

https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover

is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and the cranks if
you cannot understand either one????

That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to understand what you written. (even yourself)

throw in some math..dat really gets them confused.

I got an Alternative_Theory where people come from...
it is simple and can be explained completely scientifically, and
it agrees with Nature...

People come from the air.

(There’s a little bit from the ground, some minerals and so forth.)

(i bet that book has been banned by Amazon, too many cranks are in it...)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<bf1ef438-79da-4ab7-b26e-a81b8b2df251n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83160&group=sci.physics.relativity#83160

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 16:45:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The experts vs the cranks
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 00:45 UTC

On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 9:35:26 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
>

> is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and the cranks if
> you cannot understand either one????
>

> That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to understand what you written. (even yourself)
>

> throw in some math..dat really gets them confused.
>

> I got an Alternative_Theory where people come from...
> it is simple and can be explained completely scientifically, and
> it agrees with Nature...
>

> People come from the air.
>
> (There’s a little bit from the ground, some minerals and so forth..)
>

> (i bet that book has been banned by Amazon, too many cranks are in it...)
>

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Anyone pretending to be a scientist that post here is a crank. No serious scientist would post here, unless heavily hidden behind VPN
or caming clear with their real names (very few).

I know two of the last kind and zero from the first kind. But I know pretenders that hide with nicknames in the first kind.

And you?

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<621437F0.21B7@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83162&group=sci.physics.relativity#83162

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:10:08 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 01:10 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 9:35:26 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
> >

> > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and the cranks if
> > you cannot understand either one????
> >

> > That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to understand what you written. (even yourself)
> >

> > throw in some math..dat really gets them confused.
> >

> > I got an Alternative_Theory where people come from...
> > it is simple and can be explained completely scientifically, and
> > it agrees with Nature...
> >

> > People come from the air.
> >
> > (There’s a little bit from the ground, some minerals and so forth.)
> >

> > (i bet that book has been banned by Amazon, too many cranks are in it...)
> >

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> Anyone pretending to be a scientist that post here is a crank. No serious scientist would post here, unless heavily hidden behind VPN
> or caming clear with their real names (very few).
>
> I know two of the last kind and zero from the first kind. But I know pretenders that hide with nicknames in the first kind.
>
> And you?

Me??? I'm not anonymous. I just have a 'handle' required by Google and
Usenet.

I've been using the same handle, ip and server for a loooooong time.

ask anybody.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<fa939e0f-dd0b-4528-9694-9b9d2163fd35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83165&group=sci.physics.relativity#83165

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:19:02 -0800 (PST)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 01:19 UTC

On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 10:10:02 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 9:35:26 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
> > >

> > > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and the cranks if
> > > you cannot understand either one????
> > >

> > > That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to understand what you written. (even yourself)
> > >

> > > throw in some math..dat really gets them confused.
> > >

> > > I got an Alternative_Theory where people come from...
> > > it is simple and can be explained completely scientifically, and
> > > it agrees with Nature...
> > >

> > > People come from the air.
> > >
> > > (There’s a little bit from the ground, some minerals and so forth.)
> > >

> > > (i bet that book has been banned by Amazon, too many cranks are in it....)
> > >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > Anyone pretending to be a scientist that post here is a crank. No serious scientist would post here, unless heavily hidden behind VPN
> > or caming clear with their real names (very few).
> >
> > I know two of the last kind and zero from the first kind. But I know pretenders that hide with nicknames in the first kind.
> >
> > And you?
> Me??? I'm not anonymous. I just have a 'handle' required by Google and
> Usenet.
>
> I've been using the same handle, ip and server for a loooooong time.
>
> ask anybody.
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.
I'm not talking about you! I passed the link of the book you cite, don't forget. I'm talking about OTHER people that pretend to be a scientist.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<62143B0B.38A7@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83167&group=sci.physics.relativity#83167

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:23:23 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 01:23 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 9:35:26 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
> > >

> > > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and the cranks if
> > > you cannot understand either one????
> > >

> > > That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to understand what you written. (even yourself)
> > >

> > > throw in some math..dat really gets them confused.
> > >

> > > I got an Alternative_Theory where people come from...
> > > it is simple and can be explained completely scientifically, and
> > > it agrees with Nature...
> > >

> > > People come from the air.
> > >
> > > (There’s a little bit from the ground, some minerals and so forth.)
> > >

> > > (i bet that book has been banned by Amazon, too many cranks are in it...)
> > >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > Anyone pretending to be a scientist that post here is a crank. No serious scientist would post here, unless heavily hidden behind VPN
> > or caming clear with their real names (very few).
> >
> > I know two of the last kind and zero from the first kind. But I know pretenders that hide with nicknames in the first kind.
> >
> > And you?
>
> Me??? I'm not anonymous. I just have a 'handle' required by Google and
> Usenet.
>
> I've been using the same handle, ip and server for a loooooong time.
>
> ask anybody.

But since you mentioned me...I've just recently have been getting a lot of vists from just one city, Cupertino, CA. Do you know anybody who lives in Cupertino, CA????

Recent Visitors
To view comprehensive statistics , login and click on the Visitors icon.
Visitors: 2
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA
Visitors: 2
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA
Visitors: 1
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA
Visitors: 1
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA
Visitors: 1
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA
Visitors: 1
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA
Visitors: 1
Last Visitor:
Cupertino, CA

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<7d7c7dd3-3639-4a4f-9465-8ea704cb45a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83186&group=sci.physics.relativity#83186

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 22:41:38 -0800 (PST)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 06:41 UTC

On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 10:23:13 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > Anyone pretending to be a scientist that post here is a crank. No serious scientist would post here, unless heavily hidden behind VPN
> > > or caming clear with their real names (very few).
> > >
> > > I know two of the last kind and zero from the first kind. But I know pretenders that hide with nicknames in the first kind.
> > >
> > > And you?
> >
> > Me??? I'm not anonymous. I just have a 'handle' required by Google and
> > Usenet.
> >
> > I've been using the same handle, ip and server for a loooooong time.
> >
> > ask anybody.
> But since you mentioned me...I've just recently have been getting a lot of vists from just one city, Cupertino, CA. Do you know anybody who lives in Cupertino, CA????
>

> Recent Visitors
>
> To view comprehensive statistics , login and click on the Visitors icon.
> Visitors: 2
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> Visitors: 2
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> Visitors: 1
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> Visitors: 1
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> Visitors: 1
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> Visitors: 1
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> Visitors: 1
> Last Visitor:
> Cupertino, CA
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.
I know at least two assholes, one worse than the other.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<1pnrvi8.1uf7f0d1ne2074N%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83200&group=sci.physics.relativity#83200

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 10:56:15 +0100
 by: J. J. Lodder - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 09:56 UTC

The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/
KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover

9500 names on 2679 pages.
Gives an idea about how irrelevant this forum is.

> is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and
> the cranks if you cannot understand either one????

There is no need to.
It is up to those nobodies to show that they are somebody.

Let them show some results,

Jan

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<0ce36dfd-65de-4a3e-9496-6a4138c393e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83204&group=sci.physics.relativity#83204

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 03:45:31 -0800 (PST)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 11:45 UTC

On Tuesday, 22 February 2022 at 10:56:18 UTC+1, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/
> KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
>
> 9500 names on 2679 pages.
> Gives an idea about how irrelevant this forum is.
> > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and
> > the cranks if you cannot understand either one????
> There is no need to.
> It is up to those nobodies to show that they are somebody.

While the only chance of nobody to be somebody is
following The Shit of an insane guru; it's obvious.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<sv2qsj$rn4$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83220&group=sci.physics.relativity#83220

From: cvb...@wef.ni (Cesario Fenot)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 14:10:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cesario Fenot - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 14:10 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and
> the cranks if you cannot understand either one????
> That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to
> understand what you written. (even yourself)

Ukraine is not a NATO member, and after what happened, they will never be
a NATO member, because the fictitious nazi driven capitalist oligarch
Ukraine's days are numbered. Its stolen territory will be given back to
Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania and Russia.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<d9620c7f-416a-4e97-a0b2-28e63e025221n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83257&group=sci.physics.relativity#83257

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 10:03:08 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 18:03 UTC

On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 6:10:30 AM UTC-8, Cesario Fenot wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and
> > the cranks if you cannot understand either one????
> > That's the trick to getting a grant...make it impossible for anyone to
> > understand what you written. (even yourself)
> Ukraine is not a NATO member, and after what happened, they will never be
> a NATO member, because the fictitious nazi driven capitalist oligarch
> Ukraine's days are numbered. Its stolen territory will be given back to
> Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania and Russia.

Experts are the problem. You have it backwards...

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<62155969.766F@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83317&group=sci.physics.relativity#83317

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 13:45:13 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 21:45 UTC

J. J. Lodder wrote:

> The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/
> KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
>
> 9500 names on 2679 pages.
> Gives an idea about how irrelevant this forum is.
>
> > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and
> > the cranks if you cannot understand either one????
>
> There is no need to.
> It is up to those nobodies to show that they are somebody.
>
> Let them show some results,
>
> Jan

I got a good idea...
One can download the free PDF version of The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theories and
extract all the emails,
then send an email
to all of them
and invite them
to this newsgroup!

As a present to the odd bodkin.

bury him with cranks!

We're talking about Worldwide Looney Tunes!!!!

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: The experts vs the cranks

<731c6c81-a338-4d92-b655-6dd662e736den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83319&group=sci.physics.relativity#83319

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 14:05:28 -0800 (PST)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 22:05 UTC

On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 6:44:24 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> J. J. Lodder wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> > > https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theori/
> > KnzBDjnGIgYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=egas%40pacbell.net&pg=PA1811&printsec=frontcover
> >
> > 9500 names on 2679 pages.
> > Gives an idea about how irrelevant this forum is.
> >
> > > is there any way possible to tell the difference between the experts and
> > > the cranks if you cannot understand either one????
> >
> > There is no need to.
> > It is up to those nobodies to show that they are somebody.
> >
> > Let them show some results,
> >
> > Jan
> I got a good idea...
> One can download the free PDF version of The_Worldwide_List_of_Alternative_Theories and
> extract all the emails,
> then send an email
> to all of them
> and invite them
> to this newsgroup!
>
> As a present to the odd bodkin.
>
> bury him with cranks!
>
> We're talking about Worldwide Looney Tunes!!!!
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Didn't you mean Evan Dobkin, instead?