From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Subject: Re: For my Djippy...
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:49:22 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 18:49 UTC

Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

> On 2024-03-10 03:38:23 +0000, Richard Hachel said:
>
> > My dear Jean-Pierre,
> > I would like to point out to you that I am still waiting for your proof
> > that my relativistic concepts are not correct.
> > I told you a thousand times that relativistic physics was a correct
> > science, but poorly taught, and that you couldn't do anything about it.
> >
> > You caused me a lot of pain by taking my considerations as a joke.
> >
> > You still haven't understood that Doctor Hachel is currently the
> > world's best theoretician regarding relativistic kinematics.
>
> "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.
>
> --
> Athel cb

They give out "doctorates" at community colleges????

That's where Jill Biden got hers!

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: For my Djippy...

<uslj3e$16kan$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8337&group=sci.physics#8337

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:26:22 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 00:26 UTC

On 3/10/2024 1:49 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>>
>> On 2024-03-10 03:38:23 +0000, Richard Hachel said:
>>
>>> My dear Jean-Pierre,
>>> I would like to point out to you that I am still waiting for your proof
>>> that my relativistic concepts are not correct.
>>> I told you a thousand times that relativistic physics was a correct
>>> science, but poorly taught, and that you couldn't do anything about it.
>>>
>>> You caused me a lot of pain by taking my considerations as a joke.
>>>
>>> You still haven't understood that Doctor Hachel is currently the
>>> world's best theoretician regarding relativistic kinematics.
>>
>> "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.
>>
>> --
>> Athel cb
>

> They give out "doctorates" at community colleges????
>
> That's where Jill Biden got hers!

I don't think she's studied at community college either. You can pay
$5000 and get your doctorate from somewhere.

Who would marry a dork like Biden?