The Wright Bothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first not to crash.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

SubjectAuthor
* Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get rapedcarl eto
`* Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend getCirilo Actis
 `* Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend getMichael Moroney
  +- Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend getMaciej Wozniak
  `* Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend getHoracio Gomez
   `* Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend getMichael Moroney
    `- Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend getHoracio Gomez

1
Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<d6baf2cc-9d87-43e1-8f4c-66a401b19747n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83437&group=sci.physics.relativity#83437

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:04:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped
and doing nothing...
From: carleto4...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:04 UTC

because you might get hurt.

Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<sv69op$fuh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83450&group=sci.physics.relativity#83450

From: ert...@cvb.er (Cirilo Actis)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get
raped and doing nothing...
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:42:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cirilo Actis - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:42 UTC

carl eto wrote:

> because you might get hurt.

he west will fight to the last Ukrainian.

i'm a bit confused now. We have been told for nearly 8 years that Russian
troops *are* in Ukraine and now the newly recognised republics are asking
Russia to repel the Ukrainian Army from their territory.

Does that mean that since it won't be an invasion like Iraq, and Russian
army will be considered liberators, does that mean that all these
sanctions that have been imposed are for getting peace in Ukraine??

Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<sv6h9e$1lbu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83462&group=sci.physics.relativity#83462

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
raped and doing nothing...
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 18:51:12 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:51 UTC

On 2/23/2022 4:42 PM, Cirilo Actis wrote:
> carl eto wrote:
>
>> because you might get hurt.
>
> he west will fight to the last Ukrainian.
>
> i'm a bit confused now.

Of course you're confused, nymshifter. You had to flee your wretchedly
poor village of shanties in an ex-Yugoslavian country and because you
had no smarts, the only work you could get is working as a Putin
bumkisser. If you had an IQ which exceeded room temperature, you'd be
smart enough not to be confused, and smart enough to have legitimate work.

> We have been told for nearly 8 years that Russian
> troops *are* in Ukraine

Why yes, they've been occupying Crimea for about 8 years now.

> and now the newly recognised republics are asking
> Russia to repel the Ukrainian Army from their territory.

I see Putin learned a trick from Hitler, when he "liberated" the German
speaking part of Czechoslovakia. Poor Putin, longing for the glory days
of the Soviet Union (he's an old KGB guy), he wants to be another Stalin.

What would you think if, say, China decided a chunk of Siberia was an
independent country because the people who lived there weren't really
Russians, they were east Asians, and the Russians who did live there
were invaders? No, this won't happen even though the Chinese could
probably kick Russian butt.

Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<13f4e249-5b8e-4a64-ae07-81cdc0bc85c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83492&group=sci.physics.relativity#83492

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 22:22:31 -0800 (PST)
raped and doing nothing...
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 06:22 UTC

On Thursday, 24 February 2022 at 00:51:17 UTC+1, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 4:42 PM, Cirilo Actis wrote:
> > carl eto wrote:
> >
> >> because you might get hurt.
> >
> > he west will fight to the last Ukrainian.
> >
> > i'm a bit confused now.
> Of course

Of course a 6 feet tall person standing 100 m away
must be measured as 42. Go fuck yourself, stupid Mike.

Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<sv8ec0$hj1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83534&group=sci.physics.relativity#83534

From: asd...@cvb.we (Horacio Gomez)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
raped and doing nothing...
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:13:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Horacio Gomez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:13 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> he west will fight to the last Ukrainian.
>>
>> i'm a bit confused now.
>
> Of course you're confused, nymshifter. You had to flee your wretchedly
> poor village of shanties in an ex-Yugoslavian country and because you

I guess Yugoslavia has a higher living standard than you have, go watch
youtube. And why should anybody forget the crimes committed along 3 months
of bombing?? You are insignificant, inconsistent and irrelevant.

>> We have been told for nearly 8 years that Russian troops *are* in
>> Ukraine
>
> Why yes, they've been occupying Crimea for about 8 years now.

By vote, the people of Crimea chose their mother country, before taken
over by strange entities. You have shit upside-down.

Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<sv8g1h$6im$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83544&group=sci.physics.relativity#83544

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
raped and doing nothing...
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:42:12 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:42 UTC

On 2/24/2022 12:13 PM, Horacio Gomez wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>>> he west will fight to the last Ukrainian.
>>>
>>> i'm a bit confused now.
>>
>> Of course you're confused, nymshifter. You had to flee your wretchedly
>> poor village of shanties in an ex-Yugoslavian country and because you
>> had no smarts, the only work you could get is working as a Putin bumkisser.
>> If you had an IQ which exceeded room temperature, you'd be smart enough
>> not to be confused, and smart enough to have legitimate work.

> And why should anybody forget the crimes committed along 3 months
> of bombing??

You mean the crimes that Russia is about to commit against the people of
Ukraine? Oh wait, it won't take them three months of bombing before
they will commit the additional crime of taking over and installing a
puppet government, just like the one the Ukrainians threw out years ago.

>>> We have been told for nearly 8 years that Russian troops *are* in
>>> Ukraine
>>
>> Why yes, they've been occupying Crimea for about 8 years now.
>
> By vote, the people of Crimea chose their mother country, before taken
> over by strange entities. You have shit upside-down.

And the Easter Bunny delivers Christmas presents on Halloween. Another
Russian war crime, not fighting in a war under their own nation's uniform.

Re: Ukraine: it would be similar to watching your girlfriend get raped and doing nothing...

<sv8gdd$1901$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83547&group=sci.physics.relativity#83547

From: asd...@cvb.we (Horacio Gomez)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
raped and doing nothing...
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:48:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Horacio Gomez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:48 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Why yes, they've been occupying Crimea for about 8 years now.
>>
>> By vote, the people of Crimea chose their mother country, before taken
>> over by strange entities. You have shit upside-down.
>>
> And the Easter Bunny delivers Christmas presents on Halloween. Another
> Russian war crime, not fighting in a war under their own nation's
> uniform.

You seems affected. You must be an fictitious "ukrainian" nazi,
threatening now the europe with nuclear clouds from cernobil. Have shame,
idiot.