Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
From: DGB...@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Subject: PowerPhotos for Mac
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 22:58:26 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Fri, 6 May 2022 21:58 UTC

For anyone mildly interested, whilst looking through old emails
recently, I came across a reference to PowerPhotos for Mac.

Here's the corporate website:-
https://www.fatcatsoftware.com/powerphotos/

It seemed that I'd bought the product back in 2014, viz:-

=

Thank you for your order! 22 January 2014

Your order is currently processing. You will receive additional
information via a separate email.

https://sites.fastspring.com/fatcatsoftware/order/invoice/FAT140122-3734-8****

Order ID: FAT140122-3734-8****
1 iPhoto Library Manager 25% discount
Total: USD 26.95

==

Long story, short. I contacted the company and the outcome is that I now
have PowerPhotos 'up and running' on my iMac once more. There was no
further charge. :-D

It had been installed on my old machine, but had not survived the
transfer to this one four years ago!

I've even found a video here to show how to use it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnvD1MbAYRg

Do any readers have any experience of using PowerPhotos?

--
David