Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:28:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More of my philosophy about human consciousness and more...
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:28 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about human consciousness and more...

I think i am smart, and i have just talked about time and space, read it below, and now i will talk about human consciousness, so i invite you
to look at the following video of Giulio Tononi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK72pPa_gSE
Giulio Tononi is a neuroscientist and psychiatrist, you can
read about him here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giulio_Tononi

So, i don't agree with Giulio Tononi about what is human consciousness,
since here is my explanation of what is human consciousness:

More of my philosophy about the limit of the connectionist models in
artificial intelligence and more..

I think i am smart and i will say that the connectionist model like
of deep learning has not the same nature as of the human brain, since
i can say that the brain is not just connections of neurons like
in deep learning, but it is also a "sense" like the sense of touch,
and i think that this sense of the brain is biologic,
and i think that this kind of nature of the brain of being
also a sense is also giving the emergence of consciousness and self-awareness and a higher level of common sense reasoning, this
is why i think that the connectionist model in artifical intelligence is
showing its limits by not being able to make emerge common sense
reasoning, but as i said below that the hybrid connectionist + symbolic
model can perhaps make emerge a kind of common sense reasoning.

And here is what i said about human self-awareness and awareness:

So i will start by asking a philosophical question of:

Is human self-awareness and awareness an emergence and what is it ?

So i will explain my findings:

I think i have found the first smart pattern with my fluid intelligence
and i found also the rest and it is the following:

Notice that when you touch a cold water you will know about the essence
or nature of the cold water and you will also know that it is related
to senses of humans, so i think that the senses of a human give life
to ideas, it is like a "reification" of an idea, i mean that an idea
is alive since it is like reified with the senses of humans that senses
time and space and matter, so this reification gives the correct meaning
since you are like reifying with the human senses that gives the
meaning, and i say that this capacity of this kind of reification with
the human senses is an emergence that comes from the human biology, so i
am smart and i will say that the brain is a kind of calculator that
calculates by using composability with the meanings that come also from
this kind of reification with the human senses, and i think that
self-awareness comes from the human senses that senses our ideas of our
thinking, and it is what gives consciousness and self-awareness, so now
you are understanding that what is missing in artificial intelligence is
this kind of reification with the human senses that render the brain
much more optimal than artificial intelligence, and i will explain more
the why of it in my next posts.

More of my philosophy about the future of artificial intelligence and more...

I will ask a philosophical question of:

Can we forecast the future of artificial intelligence ?

I think i am smart, and i am quickly noticing that connectionism in
artificial intelligence like with deep learning is not working because
it is not able to make emerge common sense reasoning, so i invite you to
read the following article from ScienceDaily so that to notice it, since
it is speaking about the connectionist models(like the ones of deep
learning or the transformers that are a kind of deep learning) in
artificial intelligence:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201118141702.htm

And read my philosophy in the following link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

And read my following proverbs that i think are flexible from the start and that i have just invented quickly, here they are and read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

And read my following poems of Love that i think are flexible from the start, here they are and read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

More of my philosophy about the space and time and is it a graph or network...

I think i am smart and i will invite you to read the following
from a jewish scientist called Stephen Wolfram:

What Is Spacetime, Really?

https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/2015/12/what-is-spacetime-really/

So notice that in his model he is saying that space is a network or a graph from where we can construct the rest of the universe, but
you have to notice that there is still a problem and it is the following in arabic and english:

"Hal min la' wujud ya'tina' al wujud" , and its translation in english is: "Can from the nonexistent or the not existent comes the existent ?"

So as you are noticing that Stephen Wolfram above is saying
that this network or graph that we call space of our universe or multiverses has always existed,and this doesn't logically contradict my saying that there is some things such as the wide space of the universe or multiverses or such a thing as God that can not be explained with the law of causation , since they have "always" existed.

More of my philosophy about the problem of time and space..

I think i am smart and i will explain more clearly so that you understand, so i invite you to read the following article
so that to understand the problem:

https://www.technologyreview.com/2019/12/07/65014/how-does-time-dilation-affect-aging-during-high-speed-space-travel/

So notice how it is saying the following:

"Time dilation goes back to Einstein’s theory of special relativity, which teaches us that motion through space actually creates alterations in the flow of time. The faster you move through the three dimensions that define physical space, the more slowly you’re moving through the fourth dimension, time––at least relative to another object. Time is measured differently for the twin who moved through space and the twin who stayed on Earth. The clock in motion will tick more slowly than the clocks we’re watching on Earth."

So i think that it is not saying it correctly, since when you say:

"The clock in motion will tick more slowly than the clocks we’re watching on Earth."

It is the problem since the theory must be logical in practice,
so we are not knowing how to explain it practically, so i think i will
explain it more:

I think that time has a characteristics that you can not understand easily practically and logically, since i can give you an example so that you understand:

So i think that there is something really important to notice,
since i think that for example the wide "space" of our universe or the
multiverse has always existed, so we can then say that there is no cause
that has created the wide "space" of our universe or multiverse, so then
we can then say that we can not give a meaning by the law of causation
in such case, since the law of "causation" doesn't apply to some things
such as the wide space of the universe, so then we can logically infer
that there is some things such as God or the wide space of the universe
that have no cause that has created them, so then we can logically infer
that we humans have the tendency to think things by using the law of
causation, but i think it is a big logical mistake, because there is
things such as the wide space of the universe that have no cause, so
time has the same problem i think, since you have the tendency to
want to explain time with the law of causation, but i think it is
a mistake.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the multiple worlds and multiple universes and about time..

I think i am smart and i have just read the following article and i invite you to read it here:

What Is Time?

https://www.sciencealert.com/time

And notice that the article says the following about time:

--
"Two people moving at the same velocity will each agree their measures of distance and time match. As one person changes speed, however, they will see the other's measure of time and distance change, even as their own stays the same.

Without any reason to prioritize one perspective of time over another, this means time isn't a constant universal unit at all. It is a relative measurement that varies as objects move faster or slower, or as they're subjected to more or less gravity.

Gravity curves space and time: The stronger the gravity, the more it curves space-time, and the more time slows down."
--

So i think that what i am saying below about time is greatly probable,
since i think that there remains one important thing that i will say and it is that from my below thoughts of my philosophy about time, we can

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of my philosophy about human consciousness and more...

<831be28e-cfa4-4e50-a3a8-8322e35f4ab0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83702&group=sci.math#83702

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:58:35 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:58 UTC

Olcott says in Cambridge Univ the Halting problem is halting the boiling of lobster and crabs, while alive, boiling them to death is very very bad. And now Amine in Morocco is pleading for human consciousness to not boil live creatures....

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 6:28:19 PM UTC-6, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> I am a white arab from Morocco,

Olcott can David Sainsbury, John Coates, Timothy Gowers, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.

Olcott can Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

Olcott, why cannot Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine ask the question which is the atom's real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle? Is it because they cannot even do logic correctly with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction?