Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:33:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More of my philosophy about humanity and about the simulation..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:33 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about humanity and about the simulation..

I think i am smart, and is there any free will since i think we are living in a simulation, so it is an interesting philosophical question,
and here is my answer:

So i think that the one or the ones that are making humans etc. live in a simulation are like "Gods", so i think that this level of perfection of them can look to us like we are being free will, so i think that we
have to be smart and continu to live in a simulation and know how to manage efficiently.

More of my philosophy about consciousness and about humans..

I think i am smart, and i am noticing something really important,
it is that how our universe or multiverse have been created or existed from nothing?, i think that there is something very important that is happening, since i think this created or existing from nothing is also the sign that we are living in a "simulation", and i think that i am able to detect the game of the one or ones that is or are making us live in a simulation, you can even notice it more clearly by reading the following that talks about the outer body experiences and it is also the signs that we are living in a simulation:

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still
experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that even the monotheistic religions are the result of
that we are living in a simulation.

And read the following scientist that says also that we are living in
a simulation:

Michio Kaku - Is the Universe A Digital Simulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7uZXZHVk8

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Amine can L. Reif, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic

<5b8d029f-527e-4963-ba66-51e45c969d48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83705&group=sci.math#83705

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:01:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Amine can L. Reif, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:01 UTC

Amine can Tristan Buckmaster, Francesc Castella, Sun-Yung Alice Chang, Otis Chodosh, Maria Chudnovsky, Peter Constantin ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry.

Amine can L. Reif, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

MIT math dept.

Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman, Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan

President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)

MIT physics dept
William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark, Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins, Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young

Princeton University Math dept

Michael Aizenman, Zahra Aminzare, Manjul Bhargava, Nathaniel Bottman, Nicolas Boumal, Jean Bourgain, William Browder,
Tristan Buckmaster, Francesc Castella, Sun-Yung Alice Chang, Otis Chodosh, Maria Chudnovsky, Peter Constantin, Mihalis Dafermos, Gabriele Di Cerbo, Hansheng Diao, Theodore Drivas, Zeev Dvir, Weinan E, Tarek Elgindi, Tolga Etgü, Charles Fefferman,
Jonathan Fickenscher, David Gabai, Ziyang Gao, Javier Gómez-Serrano, Robert C. Gunning, Jonathan Hanselman, Helmut Hofer

Henry Horton

Yong Hou
Tatiana Howard

Wu-Chung Hsiang

June Huh

Mihaela Ignatova

Alexandru Ionescu

Jennifer M. Johnson

Nicholas Katz

Casey Kelleher

Daniel Ketover

Ilya Khayutin

Seongtag Kim

Sergiu Klainerman

Simon Kochen

Joseph Kohn

János Kollár

Elliott Lieb

Francesco Lin

Yueh-Ju Lin

Chun-Hung Liu

Robert MacPherson

Adam Marcus

Fernando Codá Marques

Mark McConnell

Stephen McKeown

Ana Menezes

Sophie Morel

Assaf Naor

Evita Nestoridi

Huy Quang Nguyen

Oanh Nguyen

Peter Ozsváth

John Pardon

Fabio Pusateri

Igor Rodnianski

Vermont Rutherfoord

Peter Sarnak

Paul D. Seymour

Tatyana Shcherbyna

Nicholas Sheridan

Goro Shimura

Yakov Shlapentokh-Rothman

Yakov Sinai

Amit Singer

Christopher Skinner

Allan Sly

Elias Stein

Zoltán Szabó

Yunqing Tang

Richard Taylor

Christine Taylor

Gang Tian

Konstantin Tikhomirov

Hale Trotter

Karen Uhlenbeck

Vlad Vicol

Ilya Vinogradov

Rafael von Känel

Joseph Waldron

Guangbo Xu

Paul C. Yang

Ian Zemke

Shou-Wu Zhang

Yongbin Zhang

President: Christopher Eisgruber (physics)

Princeton Univ physics dept

Michael Aizenman, Philip Anderson, Robert Austin, Waseem Bakr, Bogdan Bernevig, Ravindra Bhatt, William Bialek, Frank Calaprice, Curtis Callan, Roberto Car, Paul Chaikin, Kenan Diab, Jo Dunkley, Aurelien Fraisse, Cristiano Galbiati, Simone Giombi, Thomas Gregor, David Gross, Edward Groth, Steven Gubser, Duncan Haldane, William Happer, John Hopfield, Andrew Houck, David Huse, Norman Jarosik, William Jones, Andrew Leifer, Elliot Lieb, Daniel Marlow, Peter Meyers, James Olsen, Lyman Page, James Peebles, Alexander Polyakov, Frans Pretorius, Michael Romalis, Joshua Shaevitz, A. Smith, Shivaji Sondhi, Suzanne Staggs, Paul Steinhardt, David Tank, Joseph Taylor, Christopher Tully, Herman Verlinde, Edward Witten

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book.. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article