Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:40:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 11/25/2021: New visitors to sci.math: How you can teach students the
Fundamental theorem of calculus without any bullshit that you find in
mainstream textbooks.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:40 UTC

In January 2020, I revealed my historic geometric theorem(falsely called a tautology by ignorant and jealous mainstream mathematics academics) and showed how this leads more smoothly to the fundamental theorem using Newton’s kludgy ideas. Even so, the New Calculus is far more rigorous and easier to use than this second formulation that was derived from it which is more in line with the mainstream formulation.

https://www.academia.edu/45154026/Teaching_the_fundamental_theorem_of_calculus

The following 3 links are to folders I have shared with the public. Request permission to access the same. You will find much information that you need and is not available anywhere else because no one else has my understanding and knowledge of mathematics. I am the greatest mathematician alive today. Possibly the greatest ever. I would only doubt myself with respect to the great Greek mathematician Archimedes.

Articles:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLUUlFR0ZwMjNNVjg

Applets:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLd1Z2cVRtOElpYms