You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word. -- Al Capone

tech / sci.math / Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.

SubjectAuthor
* Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.zelos...@gmail.com
+- Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.zelos...@gmail.com
`* RE: Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.Earle Jones
 +- Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.Michael Moroney
 `- Re: Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.zelos...@gmail.com

1
Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.

<f2fc3175-2c67-476c-b8cb-ffeffb436696n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83882&group=sci.math#83882

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:37:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:37 UTC

You, Archimedes Plutonium, seem to think that the infinitude of primes is such a big deal but it is extremely trivial, and you think I do not have a masters in mathematics. So let's have a challenge!

and because you seem to know SOOOOO much, you won't be needing links to help you, now will you? This is very easy to prove, but can you? :)

Prove that a Galois field of order n exists if and only if n is a prime power

Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.

<b1362254-0f89-453e-b57e-369856b63b3an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84251&group=sci.math#84251

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:49:58 -0800 (PST)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 05:49 UTC

fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 10:37:30 UTC+1 skrev zelos...@gmail.com:
> You, Archimedes Plutonium, seem to think that the infinitude of primes is such a big deal but it is extremely trivial, and you think I do not have a masters in mathematics. So let's have a challenge!
>
> and because you seem to know SOOOOO much, you won't be needing links to help you, now will you? This is very easy to prove, but can you? :)
>
> Prove that a Galois field of order n exists if and only if n is a prime power
How am I not surprised that Mr. Plutonium could not rise up to the challange? All he does is make up lies.

RE: Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.

<KpTpJ.43888$Bu7.12448@fx26.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84391&group=sci.math#84391

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jo...@comcast.net (Earle Jones)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 23:19:06 GMT
 by: Earle Jones - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:19 UTC

On Sun Nov 28 21:59:50 2021 "zelos...@gmail.com" wrote:
> fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 10:37:30 UTC+1 skrev zelos...@gmail.com:
> > You, Archimedes Plutonium, seem to think that the infinitude of primes is such a big deal but it is extremely trivial, and you think I do not have a masters in mathematics. So let's have a challenge!
> >
> > and because you seem to know SOOOOO much, you won't be needing links to help you, now will you? This is very easy to prove, but can you? :)
> >
> > Prove that a Galois field of order n exists if and only if n is a prime power
>
> What's the matter Archie? Too difficult for your stupid brain? :)

*
For your information:

AP does not answer questions or solve problems. He only asks questions.

And what the hell is "Doing the Faraday Law"?
Is it something like "Doing the Hokey-Pokey"?
---"You put your muon in, you take your muon out,
---"You do the Faraday Law, and shake it all about."
---(That's what it's all about!)

earle
*

Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.

<so9grj$17tq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84413&group=sci.math#84413

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:08:22 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 04:08 UTC

On 12/1/2021 6:19 PM, Earle Jones wrote:
> On Sun Nov 28 21:59:50 2021 "zelos...@gmail.com" wrote:
>> fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 10:37:30 UTC+1 skrev zelos...@gmail.com:
>>> You, Archimedes Plutonium, seem to think that the infinitude of primes is such a big deal but it is extremely trivial, and you think I do not have a masters in mathematics. So let's have a challenge!
>>>
>>> and because you seem to know SOOOOO much, you won't be needing links to help you, now will you? This is very easy to prove, but can you? :)
>>>
>>> Prove that a Galois field of order n exists if and only if n is a prime power
>>
>> What's the matter Archie? Too difficult for your stupid brain? :)
>
> *
> For your information:
>
> AP does not answer questions or solve problems. He only asks questions.

And insults the person asking him in an entirely random topic.

> And what the hell is "Doing the Faraday Law"?
> Is it something like "Doing the Hokey-Pokey"?
> ---"You put your muon in, you take your muon out,
> ---"You do the Faraday Law, and shake it all about."
> ---(That's what it's all about!)

I think that's pretty close to what he's thinking!
Thanks for the laugh!

Re: Re: Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.

<091e5b82-4db8-4cd8-a0db-13af65b4a681n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84425&group=sci.math#84425

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 21:22:24 -0800 (PST)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 05:22 UTC

torsdag 2 december 2021 kl. 00:19:16 UTC+1 skrev Earle Jones:
> On Sun Nov 28 21:59:50 2021 "zelos...@gmail.com" wrote:
> > fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 10:37:30 UTC+1 skrev zelos...@gmail.com:
> > > You, Archimedes Plutonium, seem to think that the infinitude of primes is such a big deal but it is extremely trivial, and you think I do not have a masters in mathematics. So let's have a challenge!
> > >
> > > and because you seem to know SOOOOO much, you won't be needing links to help you, now will you? This is very easy to prove, but can you? :)
> > >
> > > Prove that a Galois field of order n exists if and only if n is a prime power
> >
> > What's the matter Archie? Too difficult for your stupid brain? :)
> *
> For your information:
>
> AP does not answer questions or solve problems. He only asks questions.
>
> And what the hell is "Doing the Faraday Law"?
> Is it something like "Doing the Hokey-Pokey"?
> ---"You put your muon in, you take your muon out,
> ---"You do the Faraday Law, and shake it all about."
> ---(That's what it's all about!)
>
> earle
> *
Oh I know, I knew he was a coward :)

tech / sci.math / Challenge for Archimedes Plutonium, the idiotic peasant.