A feature is nothing more than a bug with seniority. -- Unknown source

tech / sci.math / Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!

SubjectAuthor
* 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel -Eram semper recta
`* Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channelzelos...@gmail.com
 `* Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channelMathin3D
  `* Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best FromTheRafters
   `- Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channelMichael Moroney

1
11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!

<e781795a-a640-4ebb-a258-46ac0303408an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83852&group=sci.math#83852

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel -
the best math channel on the web!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 05:16 UTC

There is no nonsense bullshit the likes which you find in almost every aspect of mainstream mathematics. Your math lecturers are orangutans who know nothing about mathematics.

Don't believe a word I say, but investigate my claims and you'll be shocked to learn that you have been duped, not once, not twice, not thrice, but many times over.

https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos

Become a subscriber on my growing channel and spread the news!

I am also on Odysee:

https://odysee.com/@NewCalculus:1

You can learn more about me and my life's journey at this link (the vile scum at Wikipedia would never allow an article on me, because I am not like them - I thank the gods for this!):

https://boldrift.com/mathematicians/john-gabriel/

I am without any exception the greatest mathematician ever and it's practically a sin that I am so persecuted by the mainstream. There is nothing an ignorant, incompetent and stupid oaf hates more than being proved wrong. Rather than admit error and change their ways, the swine have nothing to say about my work, rather they spew out lies, libel and deception.

To access many articles and useful applets, request access through the following links:

Articles:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLUUlFR0ZwMjNNVjg

Applets:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLd1Z2cVRtOElpYms

LinkedIn articles:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLcmRkcUwweXRUckE
11/25/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT c

Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!

<396f0d08-e2e7-4cff-8e21-2836f492e68fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83863&group=sci.math#83863

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:39:43 -0800 (PST)
- the best math channel on the web!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 05:39 UTC

fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 06:16:16 UTC+1 skrev Eram semper recta:
> There is no nonsense bullshit the likes which you find in almost every aspect of mainstream mathematics. Your math lecturers are orangutans who know nothing about mathematics.
>
> Don't believe a word I say, but investigate my claims and you'll be shocked to learn that you have been duped, not once, not twice, not thrice, but many times over.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos
>
> Become a subscriber on my growing channel and spread the news!
>
> I am also on Odysee:
>
> https://odysee.com/@NewCalculus:1
>
> You can learn more about me and my life's journey at this link (the vile scum at Wikipedia would never allow an article on me, because I am not like them - I thank the gods for this!):
>
> https://boldrift.com/mathematicians/john-gabriel/
>
> I am without any exception the greatest mathematician ever and it's practically a sin that I am so persecuted by the mainstream. There is nothing an ignorant, incompetent and stupid oaf hates more than being proved wrong. Rather than admit error and change their ways, the swine have nothing to say about my work, rather they spew out lies, libel and deception.
>
> To access many articles and useful applets, request access through the following links:
>
> Articles:
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLUUlFR0ZwMjNNVjg
>
> Applets:
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLd1Z2cVRtOElpYms
>
> LinkedIn articles:
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLcmRkcUwweXRUckE
> 11/25/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT c
repeating garbage is still garbage :)

Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!

<552e9ee1-1c63-4b78-a14f-0580d52c45c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83947&group=sci.math#83947

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:14:22 -0800 (PST)
- the best math channel on the web!
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 21:14 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 12:39:49 AM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 06:16:16 UTC+1 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > There is no nonsense bullshit the likes which you find in almost every aspect of mainstream mathematics. Your math lecturers are orangutans who know nothing about mathematics.
> >
> > Don't believe a word I say, but investigate my claims and you'll be shocked to learn that you have been duped, not once, not twice, not thrice, but many times over.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos
> >
> > Become a subscriber on my growing channel and spread the news!
> >
> > I am also on Odysee:
> >
> > https://odysee.com/@NewCalculus:1
> >
> > You can learn more about me and my life's journey at this link (the vile scum at Wikipedia would never allow an article on me, because I am not like them - I thank the gods for this!):
> >
> > https://boldrift.com/mathematicians/john-gabriel/
> >
> > I am without any exception the greatest mathematician ever and it's practically a sin that I am so persecuted by the mainstream. There is nothing an ignorant, incompetent and stupid oaf hates more than being proved wrong. Rather than admit error and change their ways, the swine have nothing to say about my work, rather they spew out lies, libel and deception.
> >
> > To access many articles and useful applets, request access through the following links:
> >
> > Articles:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLUUlFR0ZwMjNNVjg
> >
> > Applets:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLd1Z2cVRtOElpYms
> >
> > LinkedIn articles:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLcmRkcUwweXRUckE
> > 11/25/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT c
> repeating garbage is still garbage :)

Report as abuse. If enough people do it, it gets deleted.

Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!

<snsh6l$6ru$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84011&group=sci.math#84011

From: erra...@nomail.afraid.org (FromTheRafters)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:54:18 -0500
 by: FromTheRafters - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 05:54 UTC

Mathin3D formulated on Friday :
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 12:39:49 AM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
>> fredag 26 november 2021 kl. 06:16:16 UTC+1 skrev Eram semper recta:
>>> There is no nonsense bullshit the likes which you find in almost every
>>> aspect of mainstream mathematics. Your math lecturers are orangutans who
>>> know nothing about mathematics.
>>>
>>> Don't believe a word I say, but investigate my claims and you'll be shocked
>>> to learn that you have been duped, not once, not twice, not thrice, but
>>> many times over.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos
>>>
>>> Become a subscriber on my growing channel and spread the news!
>>>
>>> I am also on Odysee:
>>>
>>> https://odysee.com/@NewCalculus:1
>>>
>>> You can learn more about me and my life's journey at this link (the vile
>>> scum at Wikipedia would never allow an article on me, because I am not like
>>> them - I thank the gods for this!):
>>>
>>> https://boldrift.com/mathematicians/john-gabriel/
>>>
>>> I am without any exception the greatest mathematician ever and it's
>>> practically a sin that I am so persecuted by the mainstream. There is
>>> nothing an ignorant, incompetent and stupid oaf hates more than being
>>> proved wrong. Rather than admit error and change their ways, the swine have
>>> nothing to say about my work, rather they spew out lies, libel and
>>> deception.
>>>
>>> To access many articles and useful applets, request access through the
>>> following links:
>>>
>>> Articles:
>>>
>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLUUlFR0ZwMjNNVjg
>>>
>>> Applets:
>>>
>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLd1Z2cVRtOElpYms
>>>
>>> LinkedIn articles:
>>>
>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLcmRkcUwweXRUckE
>>> 11/25/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT c
>> repeating garbage is still garbage :)
>
> Report as abuse. If enough people do it, it gets deleted.

You keep saying this, but it is wrong. Maybe Google Groups will hide
them for you but NNTP does not work that way in unmoderated groups.

Re: 11/26/2021: New visitors to sci.math: Subscribe to my YT channel - the best math channel on the web!

<snsjhp$3d6$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84020&group=sci.math#84020

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
- the best math channel on the web!
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 01:34:38 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 06:34 UTC

On 11/27/2021 12:54 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> Mathin3D formulated on Friday :
>> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 12:39:49 AM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>> repeating garbage is still garbage :)
>>
>> Report as abuse. If enough people do it, it gets deleted.
>
> You keep saying this, but it is wrong. Maybe Google Groups will hide
> them for you but NNTP does not work that way in unmoderated groups.

Google Groups doesn't care. If they did, they would have kicked many
abusers off long ago that are still there.