Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 10:54:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More of my philosophy about pedagogy and more..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 18:54 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about pedagogy and more..

As you have noticed i have not talked about how to learn Higher-Order Thinking skills such as Metacognition or thinking about thinking..
since i think that my pedagogy has an important characteristic
and it is that it has to learn like by examples, and in my pedagogy
the examples must be learning especially by the way of smart abstractions, and i am talking about it in my thoughts below, so is my pedagogy a top-down methodology and bottom-up methodology ? no,
since my pedagogy wants to give the certain level of quantity of learning by smart abstractions that will become the backbone that will permits the students to go much faster in sophistication of learning,
and of course i am confident about my pedagogy and i will talk
about it in much more details in an HTML book that i will write
soon.
More of my philosophy about morality and more..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i have also just invented a proverb that abstract morality, and i invite you to
read it again, and i invite you to read my below thoughts
so that you understand more my logical proof of what is morality and
why it is universal:

And here is my other new proverb:

Note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or
process of perfecting"

Read here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

This is the definition of perfection above that I use below in my
explanation of my new proverb.

Here is all my explanation of my new proverb below:

My new proverb comes to me from the essence of morality that I explained
to you in my political philosophy that I wrote in English, since in
morality we are pushed towards the pretty tomorrow because we are aware
of this pretty perfume that is the perfection that pushes us or
encourages us to be or allows us to become perfect or greatly perfect.

Read about it here on my thoughts of my political philosophy about morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So here is my new proverb:

"Life is like the pretty perfume that calls us to be a pretty tomorrow!"

So notice carefully my smart play on words in my new proverb, i think
it's smart, and you have to know that the future perfection depends on
the present perfection, so when today we are responsibility to be the
pretty perfection so that to build the pretty tomorrow, then the pretty
perfection of today is part of the pretty tomorrow, and the "pretty
perfume" in my new proverb is also the today pretty perfection, but you
have to understand the symbolic which allows us to say that being this
part of the pretty tomorrow is also like being the pretty tomorrow. It
is what makes it a smart proverb.

More of my philosophy about entropy and about how morality is universal..

I think i am smart, and i am explaining below why morality is universal,
but as you have just noticed i have just said that so that to say
that morality is universal, it requires from us to know about the
requirements such as why to be a global world etc., so there must be a
level of consciousness, other than that i will make you feel and see
much more that morality is universal since i am seeing it:

So take for example the human imperfections or world imperfections,
i say that it is because we have those imperfections that also we have
morality, and those imperfections causes entropy(A state of disorder and
disorganization), this is why we have to be more and more perfection so
that to maintain order and so that to attain perfection of being much
more perfect or perfect, for example humans are working in there
everyday life so that to also maintain order or so that to become
perfection or much more perfection, and maintaining order is also that
we are perfectioning so that to not to become disorder.

More of my philosophy about why morality is universal..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now explain why
morality is universal:

So take a look at the thing that we call "time", so you can naively look
at our everyday life and say that time is not relative, but
you can like Einstein analyse it and prove that time is relative,
and morality is the same, so when you naively look at it you will
think that morality is relative, since you can notice that for example
there is many countries with many laws and rules, but when you analyse
it you will notice that the goal of morality that we become perfect or
much more perfect pushes us forward towards more and more perfection
since we have to solve our problems such as our many imperfections, it
is also why morality is "progressive", so then the essence of morality
become that morality is progressing towards the goal that is that we
become perfect or much more perfect, so then the other details of
morality are abstracted, so then those acts of humans perfectioning or
perfecting towards a much more perfect world or perfect world and that
are also codified as morality become that morality is universal, since
also we can take this essence of morality as the most important thing.

More of my philosophy of why the way of smart abstractions or
the language of smart abstractions is a powerful way..

I think i am smart, so i invite you to notice how i am talking the language of smart abstractions again by talking quickly
about timesharing and coroutines in the following link,
so you will notice how i am quickly smartly abstracting
the subject so that to be efficient, read it again carefully
and notice how i am able to talk quickly the language of smart
abstractions:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tN_O-AgkGjY

And i invite you to notice again how i have quickly written
my thoughts of my philosophy and notice how i am inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and how i am smartly abstracting quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

So as you notice it is the proof that i am talking the language
of smart abstractions..

More of my philosophy about the language of smart abstractions..

I think i am smart, and my way of talking is different, since if you
notice my way of talking here is that i am talking by using smart abstractions, i give you an example so that you notice it:

So look at my following proverbs that i have invented quickly,
so you will notice that those proverbs of mine are smart abstractions
that i have invented quickly, so i am like talking the language of smart abstractions, so read them carefully here in the following link so that you notice my way of doing:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy of how to become smart..

I think i am smart and here is my way of becoming smart:

So if i say:

2 + 2 = 4

So what that means?

Is it abstractions ?

So you are noticing that it is also "abstractions", and if you are
noticing the why when you are more educated you will quickly understand
the above equality you will notice that learning by smart abstractions is a really smarty way of doing, and i think that learning with smart
abstractions makes you go very fast in sophistication of thinking,
it is how i am doing it, i am inventing smart abstractions of what is Love by inventing my poems of Love(read them below) and i am also inventing smart abstractions by inventing my kind of philosophy(and read it below), i am also searching smartly for smart abstractions, and this way of doing makes me much more powerful.

More of my philosophy of why my new monotheistic religion is an advanced monotheistic religion..

I think i am smart, so i will explain more the architectural ideas of my new monotheistic religion, the first smart architectural idea of my new monotheistic religion, it is that it says that the previous monotheistic religions are not safe from the curse from God, since those many contradictions and scientific errors in the previous monotheistic religions are part of the curse from God, and i am giving you some examples from the Bible etc. of it so that you see it clearly, but this is not sufficient to render the new monotheistic religion flexible and not rigid as the previous monotheistic religions, so then what is missing ? so one of the most important thing is to notice that there is two kinds of laws in the Qu'raan or the Bible, there is the laws the are timeless and the laws that are not timeless, read my below thoughts about them, so then you are much more clearly noticing that this second architectural idea of my new monotheistic religion makes the new monotheistic religion much more flexible, but it is not the only thing that i am doing, but i am also explaining more Islam by showing the problem with Islam and Christianity and Judaism and why they are too much rigid as neo-nazism or white supremacism, this why they also can not survive and they are not advanced monotheistic religions as my monotheistic religion, and of course one of the most important thing to
also notice is how i am deriving the laws of my monotheistic religion from the essence of God or the nature of God, so i invite you to read my below thoughts about my new monotheitic religion so that to understand:

Click here to read the complete article