UNIX enhancements aren't.

tech / sci.math / AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics. Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining that all languages can be reduced to the perfect magic number 6

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octaveArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octaveArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octaveArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics. Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining that all languages can be reduced to the perfect magic number 6

<30ba8818-1d3c-4d4a-a770-5df10f2538fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84184&group=sci.math#84184

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:43:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:43 UTC

AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics.

Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining that all languages can be reduced to the perfect magic number 6, of 6 vowels and 6 consonants. That is all it takes to make a language, and a language that can be as fulfilling as any other language, even do science. The key for this discovery was Rotokas language and the simple physics fact that all of physics is embodied in the Atomic theory with the idea that all is atoms and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. So there are just 6 basic laws to compose all of EM theory and that means, aside from the Atomic fact, 6 laws gives us all of physics.

So it is not surprising that 6 is a magic number and I recently applied that idea to the realization that mathematics must have a 6th regular polyhedron and not just 5. For 5 laws of EM cannot describe all of physics, no, you need 6 at minimum.

Then I went and slowly took a look at languages. If 6 can provide all of physics, then we must have at minimum 6 vowels and 6 consonants. And sure enough several societies on Earth have a language of just 12 for a alphabet, the Rotokas language has the minimum alphabet.

But in the looking for that alphabet, the idea crossed my mind that the Music must have the magic number of 6, and not the octave or 8.

And upon much much more reflection I found the error of my thinking. No, the music octave comes not from a minimum of 6 to compose all of music, but rather from a 8.

And where does that 8 come from in physics? Well the music octave is mysterious in physics and science, as Wikipedia says "The octave relationship is a natural phenomenon that has been referred to as the "basic miracle of music"". In other words no-one has pinned the number 8 to a basic fact of Physics, until now.

Why 8? And since all is atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism, where is the 8 in electricity and magnetism?

The Faraday law is a thrusting of a bar magnet through a closed loop generates electricity in that loop.

But in Nature, that closed loop is the Proton of atoms which is a torus of 8 rings. That is where we get the 8 for the octave in music. In other words, Music to Physics is the thrusting 1 ring of a Muon, thrusting through 8 rings of a Proton torus.

This is similar to saying that the proton of atoms is a Music Chamber of pitch and frequency is based on 8.

If the Proton of Atoms had 10 rings, our music would be based on a 10, not a 8.

And, this of course is another proof, although subtle, that the Universe itself is a big atom, because music is a direct consequence of the Atomic Structure. We find harmony and melody in Music, all because every proton in the Universe is built of 8 rings to provide that Pitch and Frequency.

I probably will include this in my already published book on Music, no need to make a whole new book.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics. Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining that all languages can be reduced to the perfect magic number 6

<79f3d31a-7534-4e70-aa41-65fb401774e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84227&group=sci.math#84227

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:47:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:47 UTC

Alright, this is a beautiful 4th proof of the Atom Totality theory over that of the Big Bang theory. The theory of Music and its basis of the octave the 8 notes of harmony that causes pitch and frequency to be 1/2.

The theory of Music comes about becuase the Universe itself is a structure of harmony and that harmony is 8 rings composes the Cosmic Proton. There are 8 rings of 105MeV energy in each ring making up 840MeV and the Cosmic Muon is the 9th ring thrusting through the 8 ring proton torus in the Faraday law and producing magnetic monopoles of electricity. The mistaken identity of the electron by Thomson in 1897 for his 0.5MeV particle was the Dirac magnetic monopole, for which Dirac by 1930 would start to look for. Just an honest error, that would not be corrected until AP corrects the mistake in 2016-2017.

But the Universe, in order to have this Music Harmony of notes, means and requires the Universe to have a Structure so that 8 notes compose a octave as per the energy of waves. You cannot have a music in the universe from a Big Bang theory.

You need a Universal structure that is the Atom Totality to make every energy be in a scale of Music marked by octaves. If the Cosmic Atom Totality had 10 rings for every proton, we would still have music but our music would not be in octaves 8 but rather in Decimal 10.

So this is a very very nice and simple proof that the Atom Totality is true and the Big Bang theory a kook crackpot nuttery.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics. Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining that all languages can be reduced to the perfect magic number 6

<c96523ee-008f-40ae-8162-88d5c57d4126n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84232&group=sci.math#84232

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:40:33 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 00:40 UTC

Alright, I know little about Sharps and Flats in Music theory. My idea is that they are related to the Octave of 8 notes in some sort of mathematical exactness. It is my opinion that Sharps and Flats are just a scale apart from the regular octave.

But the reason I want to explore sharps and flats is that I suspect they arise from a 9th ring, the Muon ring is the 9th ring. So that the Cosmic Proton and all protons are 8 rings of 105MeV energy giving rise to the creation of Music theory and harmony of 8 notes that are mathematically related.

So can we say the Sharps and Flats of Music theory is this 9th ring that is perpendicular to the 8 proton Rings. The 9th ring is a bar magnet thrusting through 8 rings of a proton torus. It is perpendicular and in that sense, can we say that Flats and Sharps are perpendicular to A,B,C,D,E,F,G,A.

Can we say that the Sharps and Flat Scale is perpendicular to the Octave Scale???

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics. Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining that all languages can be reduced to the perfect magic number 6

<9d59afe6-83b6-4a76-873d-3e22b73ebe7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84242&group=sci.math#84242

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:52:48 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 03:52 UTC

In Old Science, science before we used logic to correctly think of science laws, and not made up b.s. like Big Bang, black holes, calculus with no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. In Old Science they had a phrase dating back to the Ancient Greeks, moving into the Medieval time period, a phrase they called "Music of the Spheres". I never payed much attention to that phrase and saw it mostly as superstition or crankery. But now I am with the Atom Totality theory and it means the Universe has a Universal Structure, while Big Bang has no structure and is amorphous explosion. That means the Universe in a Atom Totality must have Music for a Proton has 8 rings and those 8 rings form a torus of a music chamber. This means the Cosmos has a Musical Octave. And since the laws of physics that encompasses all of physics is only 6 laws. Yes, just 6 laws determine all of physics, the 6 laws of electromagnetic theory, means 6 suffice to make all vowels and all consonants, 6+6= 12. It means in music, 12 notes make all the notes of the Chromatic Scale, 7 of the octave and 5 of the Sharps and Flats.

AP's 213th book of Science// Explanation for why Music is octave 8 for pitch and frequency explained by physics. Alright I was outlining book 212 as explaining...
6k views
to Plutonium Atom Universe

[...]

And the Universe itself is one big single Atom of 231Pu, wherein we are inside a Cosmic Proton torus of 8 rings. This Cosmic Proton sets out the standard of pitch and frequency that the Universe must abide by, as a universal law, and based on a 8 octave.

I probably will include this in my already published book on Music, no need to make a whole new book.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
4:48 PM (5 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
[...]

6:41 PM (3 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
[...]

7:09 PM (3 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Old Physics was very impotent and direlect and stupid for they could not even Unify their own 4 forces. AP managed to easily unify the 4 forces of physics by noting which of the 4 was the "most perfect force" -- the electromagnetic force, and that was easily accomplished by noting the photon or light wave was the most perfect of particles/waves, that meant the other 3 forces were multiples of the EM force.

But here today, what AP is attempting to do is unify Physics with Music with Language.

---Quoting Wikipedia on Chromatic scale---
The chromatic scale or twelve-tone scale is a musical scale with twelve pitches, each a semitone, also known as a half-step, above or below its adjacent pitches. As a result, in 12-tone equal temperament (the most common tuning in Western music), the chromatic scale covers all 12 of the available pitches. Thus, there is only one chromatic scale.[a]

In equal temperament, all the semitones have the same size (100 cents), and there are twelve semitones in an octave (1200 cents). As a result, the notes of an equal-tempered chromatic scale are equally-spaced.
--- end quoting---

In my 212 book of science I discuss that all languages are just part of the basic primary fundamental language of 6 vowels and 6 consonants as proven true by the language Rotokas.

Now we see that Music is based on 6+ 6 also.

And here again, the all important magical number of 6 for all of physics is explained by the 6 EM laws of physics.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
8:01 PM (2 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Yes, I am confident I unified Physics with Music with Language.

Now what I seek is the perpendicular of each.

In Physics, the perpendicular is easy to spot in Faraday law that the perpendicular of the Lines of Force of thrusting bar magnet through 8 rings, only the perpendicular component yields electric current.

In Language we have vowels perpendicular to consonants, but here it is more difficult to evaluate what we mean by perpendicular. Does it mean that vowels transport consonants in some manner? Is perpendicular in language a transport system of phonetics.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<so4dmj$1lj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84246&group=sci.math#84246

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 00:43:47 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 05:43 UTC

🦎 of Math and 🐍 of Physics Archimedes "imp of physics" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> AP's 212th book making all English language have only 6 consonants and 6 vowels.

What a stupid idea. But that's what you're great at, coming up with
really stupid ideas.

While English could use spelling reform, reducing the number of letters
to satisfy your bizarre numerology is a very bad idea. There would need
to be multiple sounds assigned to each letter. In a perfect world, the
number of distinct sounds (both vowels and consonants) should be tallied
and assign one letter per sound. This would likely _increase_ the number
of letters as vowels and some consonants have multiple sounds, or need
two letters for a sound (sh, oo, th). I previously pointed out one
example of your stupidity, conflating "m" and "n" into one (two
relatively well-behaved letters), meaning "mime", "mine" and "nine"
would be spelled the same, just from that one boneheaded change.

> So I discovered the 6th regular polyhedron

You didn't "discover" anything, of course. I doubt you even know the
correct meaning of "discover". All you did was babble on the topic
until you convinced yourself of something.

> from noting that physics is perfect with 6 laws of EM theory, so there had to be a 6th regular polyhedron

Numerology isn't science. It's not even mathematics. And your "6 laws"
is crapola.

> and I wrote a book on what that figure was.

You'd need to actually discover it first. I believe there are math
proofs of only 5 Platonic solids so there is no 6th for anyone to discover.

> But now shifting attention to the phonetic alphabet. And there are 26 letters in the English alphabet, 5 vowels and 21 consonants.

In English, "y" is sometimes a vowel. "Gym". (I had an elementary
school teacher who stated "w" was sometimes a vowel, in words like
"few". Maybe she was Scottish or Welsh, with their words such as "cwm")

> So I was wondering, can I reduce the consonants to just 6 and up the vowels to be 6 vowels while retaining all the basic needs of the English language?

What a stoopid idea.

> For instance, we really do not need a letter "J" because "G" does everything that a "j" does.

Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of "soft G" and replace it with "J"?

> And "S" does everything that a "X" does.

Not quite, it has a "ks" or "z" sound.

> And "F" does everything a "V" does.

Umm, no, one is voiced and the other voiceless, distinct sounds. Not
many exceptions, "of" is one.

> So can I reduce the consonants down to just 6, and increase the vowels from 5 to that of 6? Mind you without losing a single bit of the English language.

What about the spelling confusion? And for what cause, your bizarre
numerology? Fortunately, you are a nobody of English just like you are
a nobody of math and science, so your bizarre numerology idea will be
safely ignored.

> I think it is highly possible because I read where one language has just 12 letters in all -- Rotokas, a East Pauan language. So that would fit with my needs of 6 vowels and 6 consonants for English.

I bet that language has far fewer sounds than English so they can do that.

> And the theory behind all of this, is the theory that all of Physics is reducible to 6 laws of physics.

Not a theory, of course, but nonsense.

> Alright, let us get started for I think I can link up with the fact that in music there is a scale of 8, an octave with consonants and that vowels are like connectors and thus being 6 as EM laws are only 6 laws. The 8 would then come from the fact that the proton has 8 rings to form a torus of 8 in physics. So if I can connect up would draw together much of music with language with physics.

Numerology again. I like how you started with 6 sounds for music,
saying it matched your numerology, then decide it's 8 sounds, which
"showed" you were "right" because it matches a different numerology,
then you find it's 12, so you were "right" because it matched your 6 again.

> 26 letters of alphabet and the way I remember that is iron is 26.
>
> And 5 are vowels, A, E, I, O, U
And sometimes Y.

> Now let us eliminate all consonants that can be replaced by another.

"Us"? Do your diseased cats know the letters of the alphabet and can
help you with your fantasy?>

> So A = W, H eliminate W, H.

???????

> So C = K = Q, eliminate K, Q.

What about "soft C"?

> So F = P, eliminate P.

? They're different sounds.

> So G = J eliminate J.

Better to eliminate soft G, make that J.

> So M = N eliminate N.

"Mime". Is that word a performer with a white face who doesn't make a
sound, a hole in the ground to obtain ore or the number after eight?

<snip crap

> And here again, the all important magical number of 6 for all of physics is explained by the 6 EM laws of physics.

And here we have numerology.