Equal bytes for women.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?

SubjectAuthor
* Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?Pentcho Valev
+* Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?Pentcho Valev
|`- Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?Odd Bodkin
+- Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?Marco Mock
`- Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?mitchr...@gmail.com

1
Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?

<ed636369-1996-40e5-9bdf-ec9aff813b70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84193&group=sci.physics.relativity#84193

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 07:51:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 15:51 UTC

"The Doppler effect is common to all wave phenomena, including light, sound and water waves. When a wave source is moving towards an observer, the source appears to be catching up with the waves as it emits them. They therefore tend to bunch up in front of the source and arrive at the observer with a higher frequency." https://people.physics.anu.edu.au/~cms130/TEE/site/tee/learning/doppler/doppler.html

Catching up means that the waves slow down relative to the moving wave source. Relative to a sufficiently fast moving source, the waves would be extremely slow. This is true for sound and water waves, but is it true for light? If not, why does the observer measure higher frequency when the light source is moving?

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?

<6cc7049f-0e46-41b0-8b35-dbc11d530692n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84214&group=sci.physics.relativity#84214

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 12:54:58 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:54 UTC

VARIABLE wavelength of light https://youtu.be/3mJTRXCMU6o?t=77 is another root of evil in modern physics. It violates the principle of relativity. If the wavelength varied with the speed of the emitter, as in the above video, the emitter would measure the variations inside his spaceship and so would know his speed without looking outside.

The formula

(frequency) = (speed of light)/(wavelength)

tolerates two axioms:

Axiom 1: The speed of light is constant.

Axiom 2: The wavelength of light is constant (for a given emitter).

Axiom 1 killed physics.

Axiom 2 will resurrect it (if it's not too late). Corollaries:

Corollary 1: Any frequency shift entails (is caused by) a proportional speed-of-light shift.

Corollary 2: If the emitter and the observer (receiver) travel towards each other with relative speed v, the speed of light as measured by the observer is c' = c+v, as per Newton's theory.

Corollary 3: Spacetime and gravitational waves (ripples in spacetime) don't exist. LIGO's "discoveries" are fake.

Corollary 4: Light falls in a gravitational field with the same acceleration as ordinary falling bodies - near Earth's surface the accelerations of falling photons is g = 9.8 m/s^2. Accordingly, there is no gravitational time dilation: Einstein's general relativity is absurd.

Corollary 5: The Hubble redshift is due to light slowing down as it travels through vacuum. The universe is not expanding.

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?

<svon1l$4fi$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84215&group=sci.physics.relativity#84215

From: mm...@yahoo.com (Marco Mock)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 21:19:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Marco Mock - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 21:19 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> "The Doppler effect is common to all wave phenomena, including light,
> sound and water waves. When a wave source is moving towards an observer,
> the source appears to be catching up with the waves as it emits them. They
> therefore tend to bunch up in front of the source and arrive at the
> observer with a higher frequency."

toxic poison injections, starting page 30.
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

these guys around here still believe in manned moon landing.

Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?

<svon5d$n5c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84216&group=sci.physics.relativity#84216

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 21:21:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 21:21 UTC

Pentcho Valev <pvalev@yahoo.com> wrote:
> VARIABLE wavelength of light https://youtu.be/3mJTRXCMU6o?tw is another
> root of evil in modern physics. It violates the principle of relativity.
> If the wavelength varied with the speed of the emitter, as in the above
> video, the emitter would measure the variations inside his spaceship and
> so would know his speed without looking outside.
>
> The formula
>
> (frequency) = (speed of light)/(wavelength)
>
> tolerates two axioms:
>
> Axiom 1: The speed of light is constant.
>
> Axiom 2: The wavelength of light is constant (for a given emitter).
>
> Axiom 1 killed physics.
>
> Axiom 2 will resurrect it (if it's not too late). Corollaries:
>
> Corollary 1: Any frequency shift entails (is caused by) a proportional
> speed-of-light shift.
>
> Corollary 2: If the emitter and the observer (receiver) travel towards
> each other with relative speed v, the speed of light as measured by the
> observer is c' = c+v, as per Newton's theory.
>
> Corollary 3: Spacetime and gravitational waves (ripples in spacetime)
> don't exist. LIGO's "discoveries" are fake.
>
> Corollary 4: Light falls in a gravitational field with the same
> acceleration as ordinary falling bodies - near Earth's surface the
> accelerations of falling photons is g = 9.8 m/s^2. Accordingly, there is
> no gravitational time dilation: Einstein's general relativity is absurd.
>
> Corollary 5: The Hubble redshift is due to light slowing down as it
> travels through vacuum. The universe is not expanding.
>
> More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

“I reject your assumptions and replace them with my own, and I deny any
experimental data that support your assumptions. Reality is as I say,
because I want it to be so.”

Re: Can the Light Source Catch Up with the Emitted Light?

<5e378b06-2a53-4e8a-b2b5-f90944deda64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84232&group=sci.physics.relativity#84232

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 21:05:14 -0800 (PST)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 05:05 UTC

On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 7:51:30 AM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> "The Doppler effect is common to all wave phenomena, including light, sound and water waves. When a wave source is moving towards an observer, the source appears to be catching up with the waves as it emits them. They therefore tend to bunch up in front of the source and arrive at the observer with a higher frequency." https://people.physics.anu.edu.au/~cms130/TEE/site/tee/learning/doppler/doppler.html
>
> Catching up means that the waves slow down relative to the moving wave source. Relative to a sufficiently fast moving source, the waves would be extremely slow. This is true for sound and water waves, but is it true for light? If not, why does the observer measure higher frequency when the light source is moving?
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

The atom cannot catch up with light but it can move toward it in dimension.

Mitchell Raemsch