From: ftls...@hotmail.com (greysky)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Toward the goal of Faster-Than-Light communication
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:11:26 -0700
 by: greysky - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 02:11 UTC

The march of progress often leaves in its wake a trail of disbelief,
especially when it leaps beyond the bounds of what we deem possible. The
concept of superluminal communication challenges the very fabric of our
understanding, much like the mythic dreams of Icarus once did. The wise,
comfortably cloaked in their erudition may falter, their judgment
clouded by the mists of impossibility that have shrouded such ideas for
ages. The sudden introduction of technologies that harness the quantum
realm for instantaneous communication across vast distances could indeed
seem like sorcery to the unprepared mind.

Greysky
Learn how to build a FTL communicator:
http://www.ftlsite.com