Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:50:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ctl-shift-v
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 19:50 UTC

Sun Nov 21 13:18:19 EST 2021
ctl-shift-v
So It's ctl-shift-v in some things like the shell yet it's just ctrl-v here..
Paste. Insert. We are in an editor nightmare of linguistic collisions, false conclusions, and intermediate results that are a necessary feature of the continuum upon which we operate. Some act as if mathematically free constructions will not be valid. This is the nature of the grant, however, and without the grant there is nothing to work from. He who utters but a slender grant and achieves much has done well. That would be close to a basis. That the notion of a basis could be authenticated really by its own performance; clearly so, sir. A slender code body ought to be presented if all is well.. Then too that it would be productive alone and raw and uniterated; no; This one must freely iterate. We take them all at once in the spirit of n-ary thinking; P1 (time), P2 (the reals), P3 (complex numbers), P4 ( quadrays ala Kirby Urner ), P5 ( some funkadelic 4D space they thought was spacetime....hah... I can stop short, but should we go along for the ride we can still have quite a bit to say on P5.

Re: ctl-shift-v

<05d570b4-7953-4e48-aa5d-92d76438f749n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84393&group=sci.math#84393

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ctl-shift-v
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:49 UTC

On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 2:50:49 PM UTC-5, Timothy Golden wrote:
> Sun Nov 21 13:18:19 EST 2021
> ctl-shift-v
> So It's ctl-shift-v in some things like the shell yet it's just ctrl-v here.
> Paste. Insert. We are in an editor nightmare of linguistic collisions, false conclusions, and intermediate results that are a necessary feature of the continuum upon which we operate. Some act as if mathematically free constructions will not be valid. This is the nature of the grant, however, and without the grant there is nothing to work from. He who utters but a slender grant and achieves much has done well. That would be close to a basis. That the notion of a basis could be authenticated really by its own performance; clearly so, sir. A slender code body ought to be presented if all is well. Then too that it would be productive alone and raw and uniterated; no; This one must freely iterate. We take them all at once in the spirit of n-ary thinking; P1 (time), P2 (the reals), P3 (complex numbers), P4 ( quadrays ala Kirby Urner ), P5 ( some funkadelic 4D space they thought was spacetime...hah... I can stop short, but should we go along for the ride we can still have quite a bit to say on P5.

The roomy freedom newfound yet secure is a welcome thing.
The real value as an integer is a thing, people.
It is not as most see it, but it is as at least one sees it.
I can only speak for myself, but should you utter
3.2154321 then if you don't think eight is a meaningful value then there could be cause for debate.
Within the eight there are seven, but this break may be assigned anywhere as it is merely a little dot.
Yet this quality allows the claim of the replacement of the real with the integer, or vice versa; whichever transformation you like but hopefully quite simple and to the point. Well, you may know that I can ramble, but if I make history here then these random rambles can have a good effect. Indeed they could be quite important writings one day. That I a free thinker can declare these days and the last eight, no is it ten years now?, have been extraordinary. Some, caught in an eight year time loop are just learning of the atrocities now. Finger pointing obviously ensues, and everybody is let off the hook, just as if they were goats in the slaughter. It is up to us to make sure that this holds true. Media accountability holds the promise to expose the truth and the horrible 'correctives' my cuntry applies on to other peoples. Would you like a corrective, sir? No? Oh, well then, we have something else in for you, sir. Your daughter is boarding a plane sir. She will be disappeared tomorrow, sir. That is all.

Who put people on fire in the streets? Oh how I would like accountability on that one. Was there a chain of command? I for one would like to maintain my innocence. Yet how then can I remain a citizen of such a country? Only in the hope that it changes its ways, either by its own destruction or its own reformation, the direction of progression is clear. Bernie knows these things. The conversation that we cannot have in our corrupt media environment. Everybody has been brainwashed; adapted; my cuntry right or wrong? Wrong!

Re: ctl-shift-v

<f7e3336c-6f66-4935-aa2d-88b30e523f97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84479&group=sci.math#84479

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:18:44 -0800 (PST)
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 17:18 UTC

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 6:49:40 PM UTC-5, Timothy Golden wrote:
> [...]
>
> Who put people on fire in the streets? Oh how I would like accountability on that one. Was there a chain of command? I for one would like to maintain my innocence. Yet how then can I remain a citizen of such a country? Only in the hope that it changes its ways, either by its own destruction or its own reformation, the direction of progression is clear. Bernie knows these things. The conversation that we cannot have in our corrupt media environment. Everybody has been brainwashed; adapted; my cuntry right or wrong? Wrong!

Well, Mr. Golden certainly had his oats yesterday evening.
Now, back in the math domain, where the integer and the real are claimed to be two different things, yet here we make them much closer to one thing. That the integer and the continuum need but a little dot to clarify, and that already our notation has it so. Possibly playing around with that notation will be meaningful:
1.23 -> 123.2
123 -> 123.0
12.34567890123 -> 1234567890123.11
0.0000000001 -> 1.10

and this last one is handy. And the others read just fine too. It's no great improvement. Just helps expose the point of view.

tech / sci.math / Re: ctl-shift-v