Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 01:02:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 219th book of science// Corresponding add, subtract, multiply,
divide, derivative, integral with AND, OR, Equal-Not, If->then, existence,
generalization. I hope I can fit all those words on a title page. Anyway, to
compose all of mathematics
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 09:02 UTC

AP's 219th book of science// Corresponding add, subtract, multiply, divide, derivative, integral with AND, OR, Equal-Not, If->then, existence, generalization.

I hope I can fit all those words on a title page. Anyway, to compose all of mathematics there needs to be 6 operators. For physics has 6 laws of EM theory that composes all of physics, and math is just a subset of physics for geometry is created because atoms have shape, and algebra-numbers are created because atoms are numerous. So if Physics can get by on just 6 laws, means math being a subset can get by on 6 operators.

Same holds true on logic, that the magic number 6 is all the operators Logic needs.

In this book, what I strive to show is which math operator corresponds to which Logic operator.

The first and easy correspondence is that Add is the same as AND in logic. But the two difficult ones are derivative and integral, which I suspect correspond to Existence, there exists... and integral corresponds to Generalization, for every, or for all....

But there maybe a few surprises along the way.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<st1ovt$1o1v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89545&group=sci.math#89545

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:59:28 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 21:59 UTC

☠️ of Math and ☣ of Physics Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> AP's 219th book of science// Corresponding add, subtract, multiply, divide, derivative, integral with AND, OR, Equal-Not, If->then, existence, generalization.
>
> I hope I can fit all those words on a title page. Anyway, to compose all of mathematics there needs to be 6 operators.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Rump Hides
Atom Nuclei".