Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 00:47:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP,proudly announcing his 162nd book of science//First Multicellular
Organism on Earth was a cancer of a single cell in mitosis/ Cancer is
primarily a problem of detachment// Biology Science Kindle Edition by
Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 08:47 UTC

AP,proudly announcing his 162nd book of science//First Multicellular Organism on Earth was a cancer of a single cell in mitosis/ Cancer is primarily a problem of detachment// Biology Science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#4-3, 162nd published book
First Multicellular Organism on Earth was a cancer of a single cell in mitosis/ Cancer is primarily a problem of detachment// Biology Science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In late November early December 2021, I had realized the First Multicellular organism evolved not from a collection of individual single cells in a colony, but rather evolved all at once from a single cell during mitosis that the parent cell could not split-off from its daughter cell, but remain attached. And this attachment would become the skin covering that evolved for the cells that are now a multicellular organism. As I discovered that, I realized this was cancer, for to try to shake free of the attachment of parent cell with daughter cell, to shake free, the two cells stuck together and signaling for another mitosis division in hopes of freeing themselves. Unfortunately the uncontrolled replication does not free them but only adds on more cells into the multicellular organism.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone camera taking a picture of a animation and diagram of cells in mitosis. I tried to capture the animation just as it was splitting off the two cells from mitosis.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N2DSQFF
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 4, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1314 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 21 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

tech / sci.math / AP,proudly announcing his 162nd book of science//First Multicellular Organism on Earth was a cancer of a single cell in mitosis/ Cancer is primarily a problem of detachment// Biology Science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)