Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

SubjectAuthor
* Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Pentcho Valev
+- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Kalop Luna
+- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Pentcho Valev
+* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Athel Cornish-Bowden
`* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?mitchr...@gmail.com
 +* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Python
 |`* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?mitchr...@gmail.com
 | `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Python
 |  +* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?mitchr...@gmail.com
 |  |`- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Michael Moroney
 |  `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Maciej Wozniak
 |   `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Python
 |    `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Maciej Wozniak
 |     `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Python
 |      `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Maciej Wozniak
 |       `* Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Python
 |        `- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Maciej Wozniak
 `- Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?Elmer Joss

Pages:12
Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<cb5704c7-ec82-4187-a4fa-5c64c97ed0f5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84851&group=sci.physics.relativity#84851

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 15:04:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 23:04 UTC

"It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end." https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/

How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:

John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t0bga9$2s4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84854&group=sci.physics.relativity#84854

From: klu...@https.ni (Kalop Luna)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 00:21:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kalop Luna - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 00:21 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the
> speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased
> if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein
> states

How the capitalist western europe illegally supports a *drug_addict* nazi
excrement. My ohh my, there are no excuses.

ZELENSKY TWEAKED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bV2S2O82W0Vt/

US Lied About WMD in Iraq & Now in Ukraine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0SBl98N63G90/

Lies about WMD (that DID NOT exist) were used to justify preemptive attack
on the other side of the world. Now US is caught in lies about WMD
bioweapon labs placed in nazi Ukraine.

"if they keep the power on, those bio_weapons are safe."

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<02c4e493-5edd-40be-8d42-419b3590007an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84874&group=sci.physics.relativity#84874

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 04:44:57 -0800 (PST)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:44 UTC

Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light nonsense nicely exposed by Brian Greene:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Irlq3TFr8Q

Space and time had to merge into a preposterous "spacetime", to fit the nonsensical constancy, and physics died. This branch of science was replaced by an insane ideology immeasurably more powerful than Big Brother's ideology.. After more than a century of brainwashing, derationalized scientists have no sense of dignity, no self-respect. They see deep truth in the texts below, not idiotic mockery:

"Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www..livescience.com/space-time.html

"In special relativity, the speed of light remains constant by allowing both space and time to change in such a way as to keep the speed of light constant." https://coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Physics/28577046-According-to-special-relativity-the-speed-of-light-is-the-same-for-al/

Michelle Thaller: "All of the universe shifts around this constant, the speed of light." https://youtube.com/watch?v=DO7J2YIz8tY

Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<j90tq9Fl1a8U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84960&group=sci.physics.relativity#84960

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:32:07 +0100
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:32 UTC

On 2022-03-09 23:04:52 +0000, Pentcho Valev said:

> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end."
> https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
>
> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's
> 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously
> nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
>
> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that
> the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or
> decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam?
> Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy
> period of time, to the point of despair."
> http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

Malicious dishonest quote-mining again. Why don't you quote what
Stachel said immediately after the bit you quote?

OK, I know: it's because it would undermine your efforts to sustain a lie.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<jaqgahFfsacU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86607&group=sci.physics.relativity#86607

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:37:37 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 08:37 UTC

On 2022-03-11 12:32:07 +0000, Athel Cornish-Bowden said:

> On 2022-03-09 23:04:52 +0000, Pentcho Valev said:
>
>> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end."
>> https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
>>
>> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's
>> 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously
>> nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
>>
>> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that
>> the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or
>> decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam?
>> Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy
>> period of time, to the point of despair."
>> http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
>>

> Malicious dishonest quote-mining again. Why don't you quote what
> Stachel said immediately after the bit you quote?
>
> OK, I know: it's because it would undermine your efforts to sustain a lie.

I had hoped that after several weeks since I first suggested it Pentcho
Valev would have had the intellectual honesty to quote the paragraph
that follows the bit that he quotemined. As he seems unwilling to do
that I do it myself:

> Finally, after a day spent wrestling once more with the problem in the
> company of his friend and patent office colleague Michele Besso, the
> only person thanked in the 1905 SRT paper, there came a moment of
> crucial insight. In all of his struggles with the emission theory as
> well as with Lorentz's theory, he had been assuming that the ordinary
> Newtonian law of addition of velocities was unproblematic. It is this
> law of addition of velocities that allows one to "prove" that, if the
> velocity of light is constant with respect to one inertial frame, it
> cannot be constant with respect to any other inertial frame moving with
> respect to the first. It suddenly dawned on Einstein that this
> "obvious" law was based on certain assumptions about the nature of time
> always tacitly made. In particular, the concept of the velocity of an
> object with respect to an inertial frame depends on time readings made
> at two different places in that inertial frame. (He later referred to
> this moment of illumination as "the step".)

Does this suggest that John Stachel thinks that Einstein's theory is
nonsense? Of course not. What it does suggest is that Pentcho Valev is
a liar who deliberately searches for things he can quote out of context
and falsely suggest that others agree with his lies.

It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
intellectual honesty.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<9ccbc889-58f5-46dd-affc-a5b36c3673ean@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86608&group=sci.physics.relativity#86608

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 02:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 09:01 UTC

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 10:37:42 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2022-03-11 12:32:07 +0000, Athel Cornish-Bowden said:
>
> > On 2022-03-09 23:04:52 +0000, Pentcho Valev said:
> >
> >> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end."
> >> https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
> >>
> >> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's
> >> 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously
> >> nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
> >>
> >> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that
> >> the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or
> >> decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam?
> >> Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy
> >> period of time, to the point of despair."
> >> http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
> >>

> > Malicious dishonest quote-mining again. Why don't you quote what
> > Stachel said immediately after the bit you quote?
> >
> > OK, I know: it's because it would undermine your efforts to sustain a lie.
> I had hoped that after several weeks since I first suggested it Pentcho
> Valev would have had the intellectual honesty to quote the paragraph
> that follows the bit that he quotemined. As he seems unwilling to do
> that I do it myself:
>
> > Finally, after a day spent wrestling once more with the problem in the
> > company of his friend and patent office colleague Michele Besso, the
> > only person thanked in the 1905 SRT paper, there came a moment of
> > crucial insight. In all of his struggles with the emission theory as
> > well as with Lorentz's theory, he had been assuming that the ordinary
> > Newtonian law of addition of velocities was unproblematic. It is this
> > law of addition of velocities that allows one to "prove" that, if the
> > velocity of light is constant with respect to one inertial frame, it
> > cannot be constant with respect to any other inertial frame moving with
> > respect to the first. It suddenly dawned on Einstein that this
> > "obvious" law was based on certain assumptions about the nature of time
> > always tacitly made. In particular, the concept of the velocity of an
> > object with respect to an inertial frame depends on time readings made
> > at two different places in that inertial frame. (He later referred to
> > this moment of illumination as "the step".)
>
> Does this suggest that John Stachel thinks that Einstein's theory is
> nonsense? Of course not. What it does suggest is that Pentcho Valev is
> a liar who deliberately searches for things he can quote out of context
> and falsely suggest that others agree with his lies.
>
> It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
> intellectual honesty.

Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
yourself.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t29fq1$9jr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86613&group=sci.physics.relativity#86613

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 12:33:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 12:33 UTC

Maciej Wozniak <maluwozniak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 10:37:42 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

>>> Malicious dishonest quote-mining again. Why don't you quote what
>>> Stachel said immediately after the bit you quote?
>>>
>>> OK, I know: it's because it would undermine your efforts to sustain a lie.
>> I had hoped that after several weeks since I first suggested it Pentcho
>> Valev would have had the intellectual honesty to quote the paragraph
>> that follows the bit that he quotemined. As he seems unwilling to do
>> that I do it myself:
>>
>>> Finally, after a day spent wrestling once more with the problem in the
>>> company of his friend and patent office colleague Michele Besso, the
>>> only person thanked in the 1905 SRT paper, there came a moment of
>>> crucial insight. In all of his struggles with the emission theory as
>>> well as with Lorentz's theory, he had been assuming that the ordinary
>>> Newtonian law of addition of velocities was unproblematic. It is this
>>> law of addition of velocities that allows one to "prove" that, if the
>>> velocity of light is constant with respect to one inertial frame, it
>>> cannot be constant with respect to any other inertial frame moving with
>>> respect to the first. It suddenly dawned on Einstein that this
>>> "obvious" law was based on certain assumptions about the nature of time
>>> always tacitly made. In particular, the concept of the velocity of an
>>> object with respect to an inertial frame depends on time readings made
>>> at two different places in that inertial frame. (He later referred to
>>> this moment of illumination as "the step".)
>>
>> Does this suggest that John Stachel thinks that Einstein's theory is
>> nonsense? Of course not. What it does suggest is that Pentcho Valev is
>> a liar who deliberately searches for things he can quote out of context
>> and falsely suggest that others agree with his lies.
>>
>> It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
>> intellectual honesty.
>
> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
> yourself.

Especially if the “dealing with” is just raising a middle finger.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<jaqvniFio7mU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86615&group=sci.physics.relativity#86615

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:00:33 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 13:00 UTC

On 2022-04-02 09:01:50 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:

> On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 10:37:42 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

>>> Malicious dishonest quote-mining again. Why don't you quote what
>>> Stachel said immediately after the bit you quote?
>>>
>>> OK, I know: it's because it would undermine your efforts to sustain a lie.
>> I had hoped that after several weeks since I first suggested it Pentcho
>> Valev would have had the intellectual honesty to quote the paragraph
>> that follows the bit that he quotemined. As he seems unwilling to do
>> that I do it myself:
>>
>>> Finally, after a day spent wrestling once more with the problem in the
>>> company of his friend and patent office colleague Michele Besso, the
>>> only person thanked in the 1905 SRT paper, there came a moment of
>>> crucial insight. In all of his struggles with the emission theory as
>>> well as with Lorentz's theory, he had been assuming that the ordinary
>>> Newtonian law of addition of velocities was unproblematic. It is this
>>> law of addition of velocities that allows one to "prove" that, if the
>>> velocity of light is constant with respect to one inertial frame, it
>>> cannot be constant with respect to any other inertial frame moving with
>>> respect to the first. It suddenly dawned on Einstein that this
>>> "obvious" law was based on certain assumptions about the nature of time
>>> always tacitly made. In particular, the concept of the velocity of an
>>> object with respect to an inertial frame depends on time readings made
>>> at two different places in that inertial frame. (He later referred to
>>> this moment of illumination as "the step".)
>>
>> Does this suggest that John Stachel thinks that Einstein's theory is
>> nonsense? Of course not. What it does suggest is that Pentcho Valev is
>> a liar who deliberately searches for things he can quote out of context
>> and falsely suggest that others agree with his lies.
>>
>> It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
>> intellectual honesty.
>
> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
> yourself.

Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
reference, please give one.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t29hjb$11gv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86616&group=sci.physics.relativity#86616

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:03:39 +0200
 by: Python - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 13:03 UTC

Le 02/04/2022 à 15:00, Athel Cornish-Bowden a écrit :
> On 2022-04-02 09:01:50 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:
>
>> On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 10:37:42 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>>> It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
>>> intellectual honesty.
>>
>> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
>> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots  like
>> yourself.
>
> Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
> reference, please give one.

Are you seriously asking a question to someone who just writes
"intelectual (sic) honesty is pretty useless"?!

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<jar1t8Fj5grU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86618&group=sci.physics.relativity#86618

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:37:43 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 13:37 UTC

On 2022-04-02 13:03:39 +0000, Python said:

> Le 02/04/2022 à 15:00, Athel Cornish-Bowden a écrit :

>>> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
>>> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots  like
>>> yourself.
>>
>> Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
>> reference, please give one.
>
> Are you seriously asking a question to someone who just writes
> "intelectual (sic) honesty is pretty useless"?!

Yes, there is probably little chance of a coherent answer. Brainwashed
and fanatic are just the opinions of an obvious nutter, not to be taken
seriously, but "lying idiots like yourself" purports to be a fact. If
so, the nutter should be able to supply some evidence.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t29qs3$1b8k$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86625&group=sci.physics.relativity#86625

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:41:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:41 UTC

Athel Cornish-Bowden <acornish@imm.cnrs.fr> wrote:
> On 2022-04-02 09:01:50 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:

>>> I had hoped that after several weeks since I first suggested it Pentcho
>>> Valev would have had the intellectual honesty to quote the paragraph
>>> that follows the bit that he quotemined. As he seems unwilling to do
>>> that I do it myself:

>>> Does this suggest that John Stachel thinks that Einstein's theory is
>>> nonsense? Of course not. What it does suggest is that Pentcho Valev is
>>> a liar who deliberately searches for things he can quote out of context
>>> and falsely suggest that others agree with his lies.
>>>
>>> It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
>>> intellectual honesty.
>>
>> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
>> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
>> yourself.
>
> Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
> reference, please give one.

He will cite lies taken personally, not about physics.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<0d85ab4a-7d74-479a-aa50-798652b3e2f4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86631&group=sci.physics.relativity#86631

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 09:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:12 UTC

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 15:00:38 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2022-04-02 09:01:50 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:

> >> I had hoped that after several weeks since I first suggested it Pentcho
> >> Valev would have had the intellectual honesty to quote the paragraph
> >> that follows the bit that he quotemined. As he seems unwilling to do
> >> that I do it myself:

> >> Does this suggest that John Stachel thinks that Einstein's theory is
> >> nonsense? Of course not. What it does suggest is that Pentcho Valev is
> >> a liar who deliberately searches for things he can quote out of context
> >> and falsely suggest that others agree with his lies.
> >>
> >> It was obviously naive to think that Pentcho Valev might have any
> >> intellectual honesty.
> >
> > Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
> > with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
> > yourself.
> Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
> reference, please give one.

Pretty anything you're farting here, poor stinker.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<9a577ed6-f954-46f7-bbc0-edb8ccf0a515n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86633&group=sci.physics.relativity#86633

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 09:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:13 UTC

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 15:03:45 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> Le 02/04/2022 à 15:00, Athel Cornish-Bowden a écrit :

> >> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
> >> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
> >> yourself.
> >
> > Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
> > reference, please give one.
> Are you seriously asking a question to someone who just writes

Oh, stinker Python is opening its muzzle again,
and trying to pretend he knows something.
Tell me, poor stinker, what is your definition of
a "theory" in the terms of Peano arithmetic?
See: if a theorem is going to be a part of a theory,
it has to be formulable in the language of the
theory. Do you get it? Or are you too stupid even for
that, poor stinker?

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<464c160d-6b3c-4b54-baa2-df216fc066dcn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86635&group=sci.physics.relativity#86635

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 09:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:19 UTC

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 17:41:59 UTC+2, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:

> He will cite lies taken personally, not about physics.

And personal lies don't count, because the enemies
of The Shit are the enemies of science, and deserve
any lie and any slander that can be cast at them. Right,
Bod?

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<jarcfoFl4ogU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86636&group=sci.physics.relativity#86636

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 18:38:15 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:38 UTC

On 2022-04-02 16:12:27 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:

> On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 15:00:38 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

>>> Intelectual honesty is pretty useless when dealing
>>> with brainwashed bunch of fanatic, lying idiots like
>>> yourself.
>> Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
>> reference, please give one.
>
> Pretty anything you're farting here, poor stinker.

As I expected: no examples.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<16d11ca7-2f4d-47ba-a781-564d6df83b46n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86637&group=sci.physics.relativity#86637

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 09:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:41 UTC

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 18:38:20 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2022-04-02 16:12:27 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:

> >> Brainwashed? I think not. Fanatic? neither. But "lying"? If you have a
> >> reference, please give one.
> >
> > Pretty anything you're farting here, poor stinker.
> As I expected: no examples.

Have you noticed? Impressive smartness as for
relativistic cultist.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<bccd7ebc-51a9-41a2-98ec-d258cb346188n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86683&group=sci.physics.relativity#86683

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:49 UTC

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 3:04:54 PM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end." https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
>
> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:

Einstein thought there was an alternative to his relativity.
He called it Closing Velocity.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t2ar9k$1ith$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86687&group=sci.physics.relativity#86687

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:55:22 +0200
 by: Python - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:55 UTC

smitchthekook@gmail.com schwrote:
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 3:04:54 PM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
>> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end." https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
>>
>> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
>>

> Einstein thought there was an alternative to his relativity.

This is a flat lie.

> He called it Closing Velocity.

This is hilariously stupid.

>>> My prizes won't be going away...
>
>> What prizes Smitch?

No schwanser Smitch?

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<b198543b-1b05-449b-9b25-fb64f6d07710n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86688&group=sci.physics.relativity#86688

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 19:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:24 UTC

On Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 5:55:20 PM UTC-7, Python wrote:
> smitch...@gmail.com schwrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 3:04:54 PM UTC-8, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> >> "It's time to admit quantum theory has reached a dead end." https://nautil.us/i-just-want-to-know-what-im-made-of-14367/
> >>
> >> How about the theory of relativity? Its fundamental axiom, Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light postulate, is just as obviously nonsensical as Big Brother's 2+2=5. This tormented Einstein:
> >>

> > Einstein thought there was an alternative to his relativity.
> This is a flat lie.

You just wish...
> > He called it Closing Velocity.
> This is hilariously stupid.

That is what he called it.

> >> What prizes Smitch?
>
> No schwanser Smitch?

They won't be going away...

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t2b0lq$138m$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86689&group=sci.physics.relativity#86689

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 04:27:11 +0200
 by: Python - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:27 UTC

smitchthedemented@gmail.com schwrote:
> On Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 5:55:20 PM UTC-7, Python wrote:
>> smitch...@gmail.com schwrote:

>>> Einstein thought there was an alternative to his relativity.
>> This is a flat lie.
>
> You just wish...
>>> He called it Closing Velocity.
>> This is hilariously stupid.
>
> That is what he called it.

this is a flat lie on your part.

>> No schwanser Smitch?
>
> They won't be going away...

What prizes Smitch?

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<0a158399-d7c8-4355-ba61-8be79a4b723bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86690&group=sci.physics.relativity#86690

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 19:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:58 UTC

On Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 7:27:09 PM UTC-7, Python wrote:
> smitchth...@gmail.com schwrote:

> >> This is a flat lie.
> >
> > You just wish...
> >> This is hilariously stupid.
> >
> > That is what he called it.
> this is a flat lie on your part.

Tell that to Einstein. It was his addendum paper in 1905...

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<219a810c-710a-4974-a5d0-636f0133befbn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86695&group=sci.physics.relativity#86695

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 05:02 UTC

On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 04:27:09 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> smitchth...@gmail.com schwrote:

> >> This is a flat lie.
> >
> > You just wish...
> >> This is hilariously stupid.
> >
> > That is what he called it.
> this is a flat lie on your part.

Oh, stinker Python is opening its muzzle again,
and trying to pretend he knows something.
Tell me, poor stinker, what is your definition of
a "theory" in the terms of Peano arithmetic?
See: if a theorem is going to be a part of a theory,
it has to be formulable in the language of the
theory. Do you get it? Or are you too stupid even for
that, poor stinker?

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t2bcjk$7a2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86697&group=sci.physics.relativity#86697

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 01:50:50 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 05:50 UTC

On 4/2/2022 10:58 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 7:27:09 PM UTC-7, Python wrote:
>> smitchth...@gmail.com schwrote:

>>> You just wish...
>>>
>>> That is what he called it.
>> this is a flat lie on your part.
>
> Tell that to Einstein. It was his addendum paper in 1905...

You're lying again, Roy Masters Jr. There was no such "addendum paper".
Why do you lie, Roy Jr. ?

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t2bobb$cpb$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86706&group=sci.physics.relativity#86706

From: jos...@nntdca.mx (Elmer Joss)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 09:11:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Elmer Joss - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 09:11 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Einstein thought there was an alternative to his relativity.
> He called it Closing Velocity.

Russia Vows to Target British Weapons Being Supplied to *Nazis* in Ukraine
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/02/russia-vows-to-target-british-weapons-being-supplied-to-nazis-in-ukraine/
Ambassador to the UK, Andrey Kelin, said in an interview with the TASS news agency on April 2.
“All arms supplies are destabilizing, particularly those mentioned by [UK Defense Secretary Ben] Wallace,” Kelin said. “They exacerbate the situation, making it even bloodier. Apparently, those are new, high-precision weapons. Naturally, our armed forces will view them as a legitimate target if those supplies get through the Ukrainian border.”

British intelligence notified Zelensky how the eastern grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will be destroyed – source
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/02/british-intelligence-notified-zelensky-how-the-eastern-grouping-of-the-armed-forces-of-ukraine-will-be-destroyed-source/

‘Mengele of Ukraine’, Now Russian Captive, Begs Her Nazi Friends to Release Mariupol Hostages
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/02/mengele-of-ukraine-now-russian-captive-begs-her-nazi-friends-to-release-mariupol-hostages/
She wanted to escape from Mariupol along the humanitarian corridor, dressed in civilian clothes and mingled with the locals. Didn’t work out, figured it out!
Her grandfather was a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, and since 2014 she has been helping Hitler’s followers exclusively. Started with a coup d’état on the Maidan. Then, in pursuit of thrills, she went to the ATO, and created her own “peaceful” division – “Angels of Tyra”.

It Begins: Bioweapon Infected Phony Cash Scattered Over School in Lugansk (censored)
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/02/breaking-us-tested-asian-tuberculosis-bioweapon-on-lugansk-school-children/
In the area of ​​​​one of the schools in 2020, counterfeit banknotes were thrown out, the study of which showed that they were infected with the Asian strain of tuberculosis
About Biolabs

As the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense, Major General Igor Konashenkov, said earlier, during a special military operation, the facts of an emergency cleansing by the Kiev regime of traces of a military biological program being implemented in Ukraine, funded by the US Department of Defense, were revealed. According to him, information was received from employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories about the emergency destruction of especially dangerous pathogens on February 24: plague, anthrax, tularemia, cholera, and other deadly diseases.

On March 9, Victoria Nuland, speaking at a hearing in the Foreign Relations Committee of the Senate of the US Congress, admitted that there are objects in Ukraine where research in the field of biology is carried out, Washington is trying to prevent them from falling under the control of the Russian forces.

According to her, the State Department is “concerned that the Russian military may be trying to take control of them,” and is working with the Ukrainian side to ensure that Kyiv can “prevent any of these research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces.” In response, the Russian Defense Ministry noted that with these words it confirmed the participation of the Pentagon in military biological programs in Ukraine.

Re: Quantum Theory Is a Dead End. Einstein's Relativity?

<t2brf4$1saf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86709&group=sci.physics.relativity#86709

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 12:04:28 +0200
 by: Python - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 10:04 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> In the meantime in the real world, Peano arithmetics
> is a theory of numbers, not about theories. Godel's
> theorem isn't a part of it. Godel has concocted a brandly
> new theory, but somehow he has forgotten to
> specify its assumptions.
> There are some other reasons why his theorem has no
> value, but they're all too muchg for [...]

If you really want your confusion and misconceptions about
Gödel's theorems to be addressed, please explain what assumptions
"Gödel somehow forgot to specify" according to you, as well as the
"other reasons why his theorem has no value" on sci.logic.