From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: It's time to evaluate the teachers...
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 11:27:58 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:27 UTC

It's time to evaluate the Odd Bodkin.

Does he answer all your questions?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...

<t0djot$h0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84894&group=sci.physics.relativity#84894

From: nss...@asnd.in (Kelvin Burge)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:32:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kelvin Burge - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:32 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> It's time to evaluate the Odd Bodkin. Does he answer all your questions?

the brilliance of our teachers they don't even know where the missing time
is stored.

Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...

<622A8E4B.7232@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84918&group=sci.physics.relativity#84918

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:48:27 -0800
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:48 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> It's time to evaluate the Odd Bodkin.
>
> Does he answer all your questions?

It's time to evaluate the teachers...

Does the Odd Bodkin answer your questions based on the color of your skin??

For example: U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading

and 80 percent are not grade-level proficient in math.

It's obvious the teachers are to blame...

Why bother with teaching black or brown students to read and write?? Teachers simply ignore the students in class.

Does the Odd Bodkin answer all your questions?

Nature speaks to everyone regardless of the color of your skin.

Odd Boskin looks in here and sez to himself..."Why bother with idiots?" "I teach only to ...my kind."

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...

<622AE054.34D@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84943&group=sci.physics.relativity#84943

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:38:28 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:38 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > It's time to evaluate the Odd Bodkin.
> >
> > Does he answer all your questions?
>
> It's time to evaluate the teachers...
>
> Does the Odd Bodkin answer your questions based on the color of your skin??
>
> For example: U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading
>
> and 80 percent are not grade-level proficient in math.
>
> It's obvious the teachers are to blame...
>
> Why bother with teaching black or brown students to read and write?? Teachers simply ignore the students in class.
>
> Does the Odd Bodkin answer all your questions?
>
> Nature speaks to everyone regardless of the color of your skin.

When Nature speaks...
nature does not use words
or numbers
When Nature speaks
it speaks to everyone

it's just a matter
of understanding the language
that it speaks to you..
you can hear it..

not words
not math

not anything..

it's all how
you hear Nature.

Even Einstein didn't use words or numbers when listening to Nature.

Einstein simply...translated what Nature spoke, into..German????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...

<622AE46C.27FB@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84944&group=sci.physics.relativity#84944

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:55:56 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:55 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > It's time to evaluate the Odd Bodkin.
> >
> > Does he answer all your questions?
>
> It's time to evaluate the teachers...
>
> Does the Odd Bodkin answer your questions based on the color of your skin??
>
> For example: U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading
>
> and 80 percent are not grade-level proficient in math.
>
> It's obvious the teachers are to blame...
>
> Why bother with teaching black or brown students to read and write?? Teachers simply ignore the students in class.

You will notice the teachers are protected by their teachers uinons to forbid blame on the teachers themeselves.

All blame is pointed on the students. (teachers are protected by the teachers union)

Teachers evaluation tools are all directed on the students, not teachers.

In other words, it is forbidden to evaluate...the teachers themseves.

So, if you look up 'teachers evalution tools' or
U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading

you will find they all point to the students fault.

Teachers are protected by the mafia unions that run the teachers union.

So, the Odd Bodkin feels..it's your fault you cannot learn physics.

Nevermind the textbooks are monopoly driven by kickbacks to teachers and proffesors.

And they keep other authors from entering the educational market.

That is why you have sooo many dumb teachers.

They cannot be fired for being dumb teachers or not showing up at work for months...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...

<622BA1F8.5459@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84987&group=sci.physics.relativity#84987

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:24:40 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 19:24 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > It's time to evaluate the Odd Bodkin.
> > >
> > > Does he answer all your questions?
> >
> > It's time to evaluate the teachers...
> >
> > Does the Odd Bodkin answer your questions based on the color of your skin??
> >
> > For example: U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading
> >
> > and 80 percent are not grade-level proficient in math.
> >
> > It's obvious the teachers are to blame...
> >
> > Why bother with teaching black or brown students to read and write?? Teachers simply ignore the students in class.
>
> You will notice the teachers are protected by their teachers uinons to forbid blame on the teachers themeselves.
>
> All blame is pointed on the students. (teachers are protected by the teachers union)
>
> Teachers evaluation tools are all directed on the students, not teachers.
>
> In other words, it is forbidden to evaluate...the teachers themseves.
>
> So, if you look up 'teachers evalution tools' or
> U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading
>
> you will find they all point to the students fault.
>
> Teachers are protected by the mafia unions that run the teachers union.
>
> So, the Odd Bodkin feels..it's your fault you cannot learn physics.
>
> Nevermind the textbooks are monopoly driven by kickbacks to teachers and proffesors.
>
> And they keep other authors from entering the educational market.
>
> That is why you have sooo many dumb teachers.
>
> They cannot be fired for being dumb teachers or not showing up at work for months...

dats why teachers don't want video cameras installed in classrooms...

it would be the end of....the teachers pet.

Those who can't...teach.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: It's time to evaluate the teachers...

<622BD37B.6BE5@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85006&group=sci.physics.relativity#85006

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:55:55 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:55 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > It's time to evaluate the teachers...
> > >
> > > Does the Odd Bodkin answer your questions based on the color of your skin??
> > >
> > > For example: U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading
> > >
> > > and 80 percent are not grade-level proficient in math.
> > >
> > > It's obvious the teachers are to blame...
> > >
> > > Why bother with teaching black or brown students to read and write?? Teachers simply ignore the students in class.
> >
> > You will notice the teachers are protected by their teachers uinons to forbid blame on the teachers themeselves.
> >
> > All blame is pointed on the students. (teachers are protected by the teachers union)
> >
> > Teachers evaluation tools are all directed on the students, not teachers.
> >
> > In other words, it is forbidden to evaluate...the teachers themseves.
> >
> > So, if you look up 'teachers evalution tools' or
> > U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading
> >
> > you will find they all point to the students fault.
> >
> > Teachers are protected by the mafia unions that run the teachers union.
> >
> > So, the Odd Bodkin feels..it's your fault you cannot learn physics.
> >
> > Nevermind the textbooks are monopoly driven by kickbacks to teachers and proffesors.
> >
> > And they keep other authors from entering the educational market.
> >
> > That is why you have sooo many dumb teachers.
> >
> > They cannot be fired for being dumb teachers or not showing up at work for months...
>
> dats why teachers don't want video cameras installed in classrooms...
>
> it would be the end of....the teachers pet.
>
> Those who can't...teach.

U.S. Department of Education: 79% of Chicago 8th Graders Not Proficient in Reading

They should video tape the students in Chicago reading in class to their teachers...

da dda da da duh duh store ree of da tree lit bares...

if you can get pass the mafia teachers union.