Subject: Re: Too Big To Rig????
Newsgroups: sci.physics
From: air...@vatican_.con (Mike Colangelo)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:22:03 -0700
 by: Mike Colangelo - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 03:22 UTC

On 3/27/2024 2:32 PM, Jim Pennino wrote:
> In sci.physics Chris M. Thomasson <chris.m.thomasson.1@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why? Founded in 2002.
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
>>>

>> The word Dominion wrt a voting system is just an odd name to me, that's
>> all. I hold Dominion, (sovereignty or control), over you, please vote.
>> It's just a bad sound, to me... Oh well, shit happens.
>
> From the above link:
>
> "Its name derives from the Dominion Elections Act."

That kind of common-sense explanation is completely lost on conspiracy-minded
little persons like Chris. They have a crippling mental defect that causes them
to see and seek nefarious influences and causes in all kinds of things where
nothing nefarious is present.

From the Wikipedia page that little person Chris himself linked above:

Dominion Voting Systems Corporation was founded in 2002 in Toronto, Ontario,
Canada, by John Poulos and James Hoover,[27] and was incorporated on January
14, 2003.[28] The company develops proprietary software in-house and sells
electronic voting hardware and software, including voting machines and
tabulators, in the U.S. and Canada and employs a development team in its
Serbian office.[5] The company maintains headquarters in Toronto and in
Denver, Colorado.[4] Its name derives from the Dominion Elections
Act.[29][30]

The formal name of Canada is "The Dominion of Canada." That is it's name. It's a
Canadian company, so they incorporated "Dominion" into their name. Chris, a
little person, insists there's some nefarious meaning and intent in this. That's
because he's a mental defective.