Sex dumps core (Sex is a Simple editor for X11) -- Seen on debian bugtracking

tech / sci.math / AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//

SubjectAuthor
* AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rdArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 16Archimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for AdvancedArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for AdvancedArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for AdvancedArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "my toilet bowl theory of science" Plutonium flunkedMichael Moroney

1
AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//

<fa4a0014-9527-4e40-a295-a9bbc9e4f893n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84976&group=sci.math#84976

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 15:58:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 23:58 UTC

AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life.

163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119// Homo sapiens to Homo nucleosynthesis
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Dec 6, 2021, 1:54:46 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

164th book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119// Homo sapiens to Homo nucleosynthesis.

Lovely, AP has a conjunction of writing two books. The one book, 163rd on why engineering must first appear in biology and then humanity copies-pastes that engineering and the book 164th on why advanced life appears and then suddenly pushed off its home planet to colonize Europa if not become extinct.

AP's 164th book of science// Why Stellar Evolution has the dynamics of Intelligent life only to move them in a few thousand years

AP's 164th book of science// Why Stellar Evolution has the dynamics of Intelligent life only to move them in a few thousand years. AP wrote a sci-fi thriller called Americium that highlights many of the issues covered in this book. This is a Why

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

Nov 30, 2021, 9:07:45 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

AP's 216th book of science// Why Stellar Evolution has the dynamics of Intelligent life only to move them in a few thousand years.

AP wrote a sci-fi thriller called Americium that highlights many of the issues covered in this book.

This is a Why Question book. For I am fascinated by painting myself into this corner and no escape without walking on wet paint.

I know for certain these things.

1) Stars and Sun shine by Faraday law not fusion and that means our Sun will go into Red Giant Phase soon.

2) That Advanced Intelligent life on Earth has come about within 10,000 years time geologically.

3) No sooner does Sun and Earth have intelligent life, so intelligent that we can nucleosynthesize heavier atoms than plutonium, that we are faced with the Sun threatening all life on Earth.

So here is the Why Question? Why bother with advanced intelligent life if you mean to snuff out that life in the next few thousand years time?

And ever since I wrote that book Americium Saves Humanity, that question had been bugging me ever since.

If all is true, would most certainly explain why Earth never had visitors of aliens, as far as we know. Because if true, every advanced life will be making a move migration to their outer planets and satellites just to stay alive. No time to explore the Universe, but all the time just to stay alive.

Will Humanity colonize Europa and Ganymede in time, or will humanity become extinct in a few thousand years?

And the only hope for all the rest of the plants and animals on Earth is to catch a ride with humanity as it attempts to colonize Europa, or be scorched to death back on Earth.

4) I know as a fact that NASA reports a yearly increase in Solar Radiation is 0.005% yearly increase. That may not sound like much but the number that is the Solar radiation is a huge number, so a little of a huge number is still a large number. And we see evidence of this deadly rise in radiation in that we lost 25% of all insect biomass in the past 10 years.

So the purpose of this book is to attempt to give a scientific explanation for why the Universe is so constructed as to give advanced intelligent life and then snuff out that life, if not able to colonize in time, snuff out that life.

As if to say, what was the purpose?

And the purpose I come up with is that the Universe has its own pace in which new heavy elements must be created by life. Our pace is too fast. And so, we are destined to have to move to migrate to Europa and set up new home and after thousands of years, get back to nucleosynthesis of the elements far beyond plutonium.

That is the only thing I can think of at the moment to have all stars with a planet of advanced intelligent life have to move to an outer planet and its satellites.

So I am writing this book to see if I can pinpoint that dynamics in the 6 EM laws of physics. If I can pinpoint that dynamics in the laws of electricity and magnetism would be actually a huge crystal ball of our future, not only our future but every lifeform in the Cosmos.

I would have to pinpoint a ladder progression of planets and satellites as they move in orbits around the Sun and each in turn be swallowed by the Sun..

I would have to pinpoint some science terms in the EM equations that says as soon as a planet gets advanced intelligent life, it is only 10,000 years before the star goes Red Giant Phase.

And most important of all, I need some science law that says, the elements beyond plutonium have to be produced in a slow and timely manner.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

Nov 30, 2021, 10:37:54 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Now the way this is going to work, is that I have a idea of how the future unfolds and then I go and inspect the mathematics of the 6 ElectroMagnetic EM Equations. If I can spot the math in those equations, then I assert that is what the future will unfurl.

For example: I see a Ladder Descent of the satellites and the planets moving into orbits in a chain descent order. First Mercury is swallowed by the Sun and then Venus moves into the orbit what Mercury used to be and the Moon moving closer to Venus and simultaneously Earth moves into what used to be Venus's orbit, while Mars moves into the orbit of what Earth used to be. Only these new orbits are somewhat different. But the idea basically is that all the planets and their satellites moves into lower orbits.

So, here, I look in the 6 EM laws of physics to see if there is something in them that looks like this pattern. And already we can anticipate there is such a pattern because the Dirac Magnetic Monopoles of atoms in the Old Physics Bohr model is somewhat this pattern already. So that if you remove a monopole close in, then the others jump orbit, to a lower orbit. So in this sense, the mathematics already of Old Physics matches this pattern.

But let us look at another example. The example of Advanced Intelligent Life can only exist in a solar system in which that star is the same size of star as the Sun. In other words, we look at a dwarf star and it cannot have advanced life for that star system never had the energy to create life of intelligent life in its planets and moons. And only a star system that has the size, mass of our Sun or larger can have given rise to advanced intelligent life. So here I need something in the EM Equations, that allows for the organization of carbon atoms that can reproduce, grow, and move, and evolve. To reach a stage of development where you have abundance plant life and animal life and animals the size of apes that pick up rocks and stones and throws them to advantage. This reminds me of activation energy in Chemistry..

Another example of once you reached advanced intelligent life, then why must that life then face a challenge of live or die? So you have advanced intelligent life for 10,000 years and then all of a sudden that progress requires the life to move and migrate to different planets and moons. Is there something in the EM equations that require-- immediately you have advanced intelligence, you must move out and away, move to Europa in order to live more.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

Dec 1, 2021, 12:12:37 AM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

So, this book is my wonderment of this tiny small narrow window of life by Humanity.

I do know the average life expectancy of a species before the species goes extinct as taken from the fossil record is about 5 million years. Some species live to 10 million years, some to only 1.

The evolution of humanity from ape occurred in a span of time of 10 million years. So in these terms, Humanity as a species is soon to expire. But since we dominate the planet and have advanced intelligence, we all would think we have much much more time.

But the claims and evidence of this book suggests, we have only thousands of years more, not millions.

And what this book wants to try to establish, is that there are some mathematics in the Laws of Electricity and Magnetism that once advanced intelligent life is formed in a star system like the Sun, that no faster is the species alive and well, that it is under threat of going extinct along with all the other life on that planet, unless they move out to a cooler planet or satellite.

So I want to know if there is something in chemistry or physics that matches this peril that humanity faces. The Sun having brought forth humanity, and in a blink of the eye, threatening to extinct not only humanity but all life on Earth.

Is there something in chemistry about thermodynamics if a reaction will take place, and then activation energy.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>

Dec 1, 2021, 1:27:09 AM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

So now, yes of course, we are mere mortals, just humans with a passing knowledge of science, and just a human mind at looking at the Universe at large.. And what we see in our human eyes and mind is a world of living versus nonliving. We imagine we have free-will and that chance and luck operates vast swathes of the Universe.

But say for a moment we were Gods, Atom-Gods who look upon the Universe far differently from a living creature like a human. For the Atom God sees no chance, no probability but a clockwork Universe running from a 231Pu Atom Totality running to grow into the next Atom Totality of an Element 95 or 96 Atom Totality. So what is on the mind of this Atom God is to see it smoothly going in growth from 94 to 95 or 96 (not sure if the Atom Totality has to be an even number).

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//

<b6b0b60b-d257-4d8a-bdd4-5a7365f132a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84985&group=sci.math#84985

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 17:12:16 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 01:12 UTC

AP the first scientist to calculate how much free energy in electricity is on Europa compared to the electrical energy to harness on Earth. On Earth, none of it is for free, but on Europa and Ganymede, it is all for free from Jupiter every minute of every day.

Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//

<7359ca77-bd4f-46ba-8596-1d61b97cb5fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85259&group=sci.math#85259

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:27:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 22:27 UTC

So yes, I am reviewing the latest technology in Wireless Electrical transmission. Some private company in New Zealand is rapidly making progress.

And the USA research has the world record distance of wireless electricity transmission.

My absolute curiosity is to ask the question. Since wireless electricity transmission is possible from pole-tower to another pole-tower. Is this configuration a Electric Power Plant Station also for Europa, reaping and harvesting the electrical energy of Jupiter.

You see, my question is whether a Power Station on Europa to harvest Jupiter electricity is as simple and easy as just two pole towers separated by a distance apart.

We probably can do a small bit of this on the Moon when we return to the moon in the future and use the Earth's electrical and magnetic field energy. Although the current gathered by placing two pole towers on the Moon is going to be a ultra small and weak current compared to say Europa with two pole-towers.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//

<848fbcd0-51a5-4c35-9707-d29c3041fe7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85338&group=sci.math#85338

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:03:04 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 22:03 UTC

So yes, we need to return to the Moon and thereof--do the top two priorities.

(1) see if we can seed the Moon with life from Earth, in other words terraform the Moon so that we can feed ourselves in the future when need be.

(2) see if the moon generates electrical power by two pole antennas that collect Earth's electric and magnetic fields, in other words a staging ground for the future when we go to Europa to glean Jupiter's electrical energy.

For the Sun shines by Faraday law, not fusion and this means in the not too distant future, all of life on Earth has to move to Europa or be toasted to death by the Sun. I would say Earth life has a few thousand years and the Sun will then completely destroy life on Earth, a systematic slow destruction for the yearly solar radiation increase will move from 0.005% yearly increase to that of 0.006% to that of 0.007% and that would mean the wholescale destruction of life on Earth, a slow broil. We already are witness to this in the fact that we lost 25% of all insects in the last 10 years.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's163rd book // Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life. 163rd book by AP// Cosmological Evolution-- why humanity has to move to Europa to nucleosynthesize Element 119//

<938366c2-5748-4c88-b0fa-a77eae937dddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85354&group=sci.math#85354

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 18:02:26 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 02:02 UTC

Alright, let me get going with this book. It all started from the simple question of why would the Universe constructed the way it is constructed have Advanced Intelligent life on Earth, only for a brief period of time of say perhaps 10,000 years and then snuff out that life because the star-- our Sun naturally enters Red Giant Phase. And the same can be said for all advanced intelligent life in the Cosmos, formed only when their star gets of a particular size and then goes into Red Giant Phase.

So the only hope for any and every advanced intelligent life throughout the Cosmos is to have to move and colonize a planet or satellite far beyond their home planet.

And the only answer I can offer for this "forced physics on all advanced intelligent life" the only reasonable answer is that life was made to serve atoms. And the serving of atoms is to nucleosynthesize new atoms, atoms unable to be formed inside of stars but able to be formed by advanced intelligent life.

So here on Earth, we formed all elements up to and including Element 118. Now we must form Element 119, and we are pushed off of Earth as it gets broiled and swallowed by the Sun. In the meantime, we are out on Europa colonizing Europa and have things set up there on Europa to harvest Jupiter's electricity and magnetism to begin to make and form Element 119.

It is this type of scenario that answers the question-- why ever have life at all, if the Sun is going to make toast of Earth in the next few thousand years.

--------

As an aside, religion is often caught up in this question, especially those Non Natural Religions, those religions that do not see Nature as the religion itself. And their faithful often asking the question, "well if God exists, why do we not see it/him/her". Why do we see mostly pain, hate, hunger, death, and war?

Well in this book, we come to realize that we see God each and every second of the day and throughout life as atoms. Atoms do not care if live-atoms or rock-atoms or water-atoms. Atoms only care about more and newer atoms. And it is life's job to make these new atoms.

But as we make these new atoms, they have to be on a time schedule of the Atom Totality time schedule. A schedule that is uniform throughout the Cosmos. So that the first Element of 119 is made uniformly in the Cosmos, not haphazardly. And that is why we are pushed off our home planet Earth and forced to either make it on Europa, or go extinct. Life is just the pieces of a Cosmic Game played by Atoms. Life is cold stars, forging the new heavier elements.

In this scenario, in answer to the question, why do we not see God? Well, obviously we see God every second of every day as we see atoms all around us.. And God is an atom, a Atom Totality pushing us onward to nucleosynthesize Element 119.

AP

Re: Archimedes "my toilet bowl theory of science" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sp449v$lo6$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85368&group=sci.math#85368

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "my toilet bowl theory of science" Plutonium flunked
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 01:19:43 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 06:19 UTC

🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Alright, let me get going with this book. It all started from the simple question of why would the Universe constru

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be rearranged to write:
"Hilarious Cement Dump"