Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 03:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Energy and existence
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (kellehe...@gmail.com)
 by: kellehe...@gmail.com - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 10:10 UTC

I see the person who proposed that the Earth is a living entity has pass on from his journey through life so all the energy present in his body is no longer there even if he left behind the spirit of his beliefs.

I am a Christian so it is easy to live with the energy which is part of our planet's surroundings just as the planet itself has the energy of its solar system surrounding which in turn the life of the solar system within its galactic surroundings and any other larger structures that are out there.

Nobody knows where energy comes from in the body, they can inspect all the different external sources which make the body operate as a physical unit, but not without the relationship to the larger terrestrial surroundings which in turns operates within a solar system surroundings. I don't make a distinction between life in my physical body with the life of the planet and the intricate network of components which all act together from a microscopic level to a Galaxy or any greater structure.

There is no theory of energy, there are those who can extract different connections between physical states and enjoy the balances and the individual exceptions which not only make life possible but does so in the most intimate way.

http://www2.webster.edu/~barrettb/canticle.htm

Being an individual who adores the energy they have to be creative and productive is also to appreciate all the terrestrial and celestial components which break out into praise of life and all its vibrancy.