Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 08:00:09 -0800 (PST)
<a78d90f2-9958-4cff-995b-bc3b99676d51o@googlegroups.com> <c6326909-8852-4258-b5bb-2897c6f4806eo@googlegroups.com>
<e44b1796-513b-4ee6-8f62-0175b01c37d7o@googlegroups.com> <470e0993-551b-4a91-9e0a-50fe8e7aed74o@googlegroups.com>
<a25a6e5c-7c94-4441-80b8-1ead09143de9o@googlegroups.com> <rh379j$1jsa$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<rh53v6$q2u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <rh5nd9$1jvq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<2e833a94-d845-4116-be20-f8bb42cb76c9o@googlegroups.com> <rh63ip$ojm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<55215289-25ea-42d8-a5a8-f39967a508e2o@googlegroups.com> <c20178a6-a64b-453a-9717-e22440d574c9o@googlegroups.com>
<5ed1ee16-c7c7-40f7-a215-256bdd5bed9fo@googlegroups.com> <7271118a-6d8a-4775-82ea-950eeeafbd18o@googlegroups.com>
<b8b65e26-fe88-4605-ab8b-3781e84e1595o@googlegroups.com> <rhbk40$1qsu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<7a202e0d-5e1a-4aa4-984c-4aece3daa768o@googlegroups.com> <rhbvla$12o3$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6063ac5a-dcb3-4b7e-ba6b-6d48e235cddco@googlegroups.com> <23872994-e770-40f2-a9ce-a8abd0802a11o@googlegroups.com>
<6c8fd4ad-d1f4-4f40-bab9-f67b60ea5310n@googlegroups.com> <94f7dd55-c90a-4ff5-9db0-bee5767b2c71n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: There is a BAT in My Soup
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 16:00 UTC

Like here:

The World Ahead 2022
the end of American hegemony
Influence abroad depends on fixing problems at home
https://www.economist.com/the-world-ahead/2021/11/08/francis-fukuyama-on-the-end-of-american-hegemony

Sorry behind paywall.
Is there something more readable?
Are the few Ukrainian descandents in New York fixing the problem.

Re: There is a BAT in My Soup

<sp2jve$c9d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85310&group=sci.math#85310

From: inva...@invalid.com (Serg io)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 10:34:53 -0600
<rh379j$1jsa$1@gioia.aioe.org> <rh53v6$q2u$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<rh5nd9$1jvq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<2e833a94-d845-4116-be20-f8bb42cb76c9o@googlegroups.com>
<rh63ip$ojm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<55215289-25ea-42d8-a5a8-f39967a508e2o@googlegroups.com>
<c20178a6-a64b-453a-9717-e22440d574c9o@googlegroups.com>
<5ed1ee16-c7c7-40f7-a215-256bdd5bed9fo@googlegroups.com>
<7271118a-6d8a-4775-82ea-950eeeafbd18o@googlegroups.com>
<b8b65e26-fe88-4605-ab8b-3781e84e1595o@googlegroups.com>
<rhbk40$1qsu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<7a202e0d-5e1a-4aa4-984c-4aece3daa768o@googlegroups.com>
<rhbvla$12o3$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6063ac5a-dcb3-4b7e-ba6b-6d48e235cddco@googlegroups.com>
<23872994-e770-40f2-a9ce-a8abd0802a11o@googlegroups.com>
<6c8fd4ad-d1f4-4f40-bab9-f67b60ea5310n@googlegroups.com>
<94f7dd55-c90a-4ff5-9db0-bee5767b2c71n@googlegroups.com>
<ad3919fd-983d-41d0-ac09-23fb86702f11n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Serg io - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 16:34 UTC

in USA we need term limits, a max of 10 years and mandatory retirement of all politicians over the age of 60

the average age of congress is 59,

How could USA elect a 79 year old no nothing parasite Alzie a Prez, like F. Joe Biden ? a uber-stupid Puppet.

look how Biden and his Progressive Bosses screwed over the entire country of Afghanistan, plunging all of them into chaos and starvation for years and
years. and they still don't care.

On 12/11/2021 10:00 AM, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> Like here:
>
> The World Ahead 2022
> the end of American hegemony
> Influence abroad depends on fixing problems at home
> https://www.economist.com/the-world-ahead/2021/11/08/francis-fukuyama-on-the-end-of-american-hegemony
>
> Sorry behind paywall.
> Is there something more readable?
> Are the few Ukrainian descandents in New York fixing the problem.
>
> timba...@gmail.com schrieb am Samstag, 11. Dezember 2021 um 15:07:38 UTC+1:
>> On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:20:34 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>>> LoL, this is gold:
>>>
>>> 1914: Artillery
>>> 1942: Tanks
>>> 1989: Tactical Nuclear Missiles