Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 18:25:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Earle Jones says Stanford physics dept is too stupid to see a
ellipse is not a conic but a cylinder cut, thus therefore too stupid to see a
hydrogen atom has no angular momentum if electron is 0.5 MeV when the real
electron is the muon and proton
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 02:25 UTC

2 Can Stanford's Laura Cartensen, tell us the theory of insane stalkers like Earle Jones -- 25years insane stalker

Laura, is Jones's stalking part of a wider psychological trauma, or is it simply he failed science. For increasingly we find stalkers from high pressure schools like MIT, ETH, Harvard, Rensselaer, Stanford, where they fail out and then stalk Usenet for the rest of their life.

And stalkers of women, are they also failures of getting dates and end up stalking their victims. So is stalking part and parcel of failing and the inability to reconcile failure.