Dennis Ritchie is twice as bright as Steve Jobs, and only half wrong. -- Jim Gettys

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

SubjectAuthor
* What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Andre Jute
+* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Tom Kunich
|+* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?John B.
||`- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Andre Jute
|+* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Andre Jute
||`- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?funkma...@hotmail.com
|`* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Jeff Liebermann
| `* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?John B.
|  `* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Andre Jute
|   +* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?James Carrington
|   |`- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?John B.
|   `* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Tom Kunich
|    +- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?John B.
|    `- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?John B.
`* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Andre Jute
 +- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Jeff Liebermann
 `* Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Tom Kunich
  `- Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?Jeff Liebermann

1
What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<ecf51998-63a4-4d8c-bb6c-66fa75bd48a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85474&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85474

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 14:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 21:55 UTC

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236

I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."

Andre Jute
At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<92b3bdf6-b7a8-45df-a38b-e80b85ffaf01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85476&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85476

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 22:46 UTC

On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 2:55:16 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
> >
> I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
> >
> Andre Jute
> At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.

The long term effects of mental illness are showing everywhere. The Economy with Yellen's belief that printing money wholesale is not destructive of the economy or even had any effect on inflation which is an extremely high tax on the poor. The False prophets of Climate Change which started as "the new coming Ice Age, graduated to we're all going to burn to death and drown from melting glaciers that somehow aren't melting, and now that they have NO PROOF whatsoever are reduced to saying "climate change is bad, bad, bad. The Democrat's lunatic ideas that they can retained power forever simply by having open borders and flooding the country with illegals who they are now trying to get voting status. When Obama called on Mexico to "send us everyone you can" turned into emptying the prisons into this country. Then China and the Mexican Drug Cartels began dumping Fentanyl in such masses that 60,000 people die from it each year and now the Chinese are making Counterfeit prescription pills that are laced with Fentanyl so that they can addict people like Liebermann who cannot afford the trusted medications from honest pharmacies. https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2021/09/27/dea-issues-public-safety-alert

Doctors now are graduating from Medical Schools with less knowledge than many pharmacists (take note of Fauci). They do not know there business and are more likely to prescribe medications from Pharmaceutical company brochures than from anything they actually know. The fact that the ENTIRE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT stood in lockstep behind Fauci would have been a lesson that millions of deaths would have taught but it was not the case.

Now we have perhaps a THIRD of this country that without any knowledge of their own rely on EXPERTS (read the bottom of sms's postings “If you are not an expert on a subject, then your opinions about it really do matter less than the opinions of experts. It's not indoctrination nor elitism. It's just that you don't know as much as they do about the subject.”—Tin Foil Awards

We have to underscore that sms knows NOTHING and his idea of experts were people like Obama and Fauci and the Pharmaceutical Industry. Yet he is standing in line with the Stupid 4 to tell us that we know nothing and are not experts at things we worked in for 50 years!

Yellen has worked with Obama and Biden to absolutely destroy the US economy and Krygowski thinks that she is a queen that belongs on the throne - why someone as low as a normal citizen could NEVER argue with her in public! With that comment alone Krygowski marked himself as the communist son of a bitch that he is. His vaccination will take care of him in a slow but sure way. https://www.alzheimersorganization.org/early-onset-alzheimers-rates Polish are genetically at risk and the way Frank has been posting it appears to be showing its head.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<55l6ai9gjggsf7uhhlqscj2od65tcfd1mi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85483&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85483

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 07:06:20 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 00:06 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>We have to underscore that sms knows NOTHING and his idea of experts were people like Obama and Fauci and the Pharmaceutical Industry. Yet he is standing in line with the Stupid 4 to tell us that we know nothing and are not experts at things we worked in for 50 years!
>
>Yellen has worked with Obama and Biden to absolutely destroy the US economy and Krygowski thinks that she is a queen that belongs on the throne - why someone as low as a normal citizen could NEVER argue with her in public! With that comment alone Krygowski marked himself as the communist son of a bitch that he is. His vaccination will take care of him in a slow but sure way. https://www.alzheimersorganization.org/early-onset-alzheimers-rates Polish are genetically at risk and the way Frank has been posting it appears to be showing its head.

Thus speaks the bloke who has admitted to being paid only $27 a month
while in the A,F.... which indicates that he was never promoted above
the very bottom of the ladder.

Think of his military career as 4 years of carrying a tool bag for a
qualified technician and now he is giving advice to others?

As for the U.S. economy, well lets see....

The world's economies dropped, of course during the Covid thing but
the U.S. today

The size of the U.S economy is now over 5 percent above its 2019
level, i.e. the start of the Covid depression.

Core inflation in the United States is now lower than in many major
advanced economies

The U.S. labor market recovery has been exceptionally strong

And, of the G7 countries (U.K., Germany, France, Euro area, Japan,
Canada, Italy, U.S.) the U.S. is doing the best.

So, once again the indomitable Tommy demonstrates his ignorance for
all the world to see.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<d32799d5-9d8f-44f2-9dd6-a635b5ff4455n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85489&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85489

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 17:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 00:51 UTC

On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 11:46:52 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
>
> We have to underscore that sms knows NOTHING and his idea of experts were people like Obama and Fauci and the Pharmaceutical Industry. Yet he is standing in line with the Stupid 4 to tell us that we know nothing and are not experts at things we worked in for 50 years!
>
> Yellen has worked with Obama and Biden to absolutely destroy the US economy and Krygowski thinks that she is a queen that belongs on the throne - why someone as low as a normal citizen could NEVER argue with her in public! With that comment alone Krygowski marked himself as the communist son of a bitch that he is. His vaccination will take care of him in a slow but sure way. https://www.alzheimersorganization.org/early-onset-alzheimers-rates Polish are genetically at risk and the way Frank has been posting it appears to be showing its head.

What I find interesting is that this Matt Vespa, who spends his life daily observing and writing about the stupid actions of the Biden Cabal, still believes that:
a) The Biden Mob is aware that what they're financing here is stupid, and
b) That the Biden Clown Car cares enough about the opinion of anyone else to try and hide their dangerous idiocies, of which this is surely the greatest.

Imagine if the solution to the Global Freezing Scare of the 1970s, promoted by the same mob that later with one mouth switched direction 180 degrees and started promoting the Global Warming Scare, was ever executed. That solution was to heat the oceans somehow so that they wouldn't freeze.

Now the same mob of clowns want to bend sun rays to prevent Global Warming, which has zero basis in science, as evidenced by the UN inviting some ugly, rude teenager to harangue them on how we have only 12 years left to stop our global drop into the frying pan of the Universe, or something. It's a bloody religion, nothing to do with science, and a heresy at that.

Of course the marxists, now self-relabelled liberals (I'm a liberal, they're nut cases and control freaks), welcome policies that will destroy the countries they hate, the United States well in the lead of hated countries. Granddad Badfinger is merely their tool. I don't believe his has the concentration to think up these dangerous stupidities by himself.

I do wonder: What happened to the precautionary principle that the global warmies loved so much, until it was explained to them that educated people grasp that the precautionary principle implies doing nothing until the consequences of any action are determined, not rushing in blindly with ever more drastic "remedies" to "global" threats that science can't even define within the accepted boundaries of statistical relevance. This is the very definition of acting on faith alone, which is religion, nothing to do with science. It is why jerks like the Flunky Monkey want to redefine science in some definitely non-Popperian manner to be an adjunct of the changing political orthodoxy of the day or the week or the month -- but the Flunky Monkey won't say what his definition of science is because he knows we will shoot it down in flames the minute after he posts it.

Andre Jute
Come back, Jim Hansen, your successors are even crazier and more dangerous than you were in your Global BIG Freeze days.

PS I'm surprised to discover that as proficient a wrecker of our society as you, Professor Hansen, hasn't yet found the remedy for baldness, a much easier task than disappearing the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age..

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<2e31fefc-307f-4d49-8657-2620beceb002n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85490&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85490

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 17:54:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 00:54 UTC

You're in my thread again, Slow Johnny, contributing buggerall. Piss off, will you. .

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 1:06:27 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
> [...]
> qualified technician and now he is giving advice to others?
>
> As for the U.S. economy, well lets see....
>
> The world's economies dropped, of course during the Covid thing but
> the U.S. today
>
> The size of the U.S economy is now over 5 percent above its 2019
> level, i.e. the start of the Covid depression.
>
> Core inflation in the United States is now lower than in many major
> advanced economies
>
> The U.S. labor market recovery has been exceptionally strong
>
> And, of the G7 countries (U.K., Germany, France, Euro area, Japan,
> Canada, Italy, U.S.) the U.S. is doing the best.
>
> So, once again the indomitable Tommy demonstrates his ignorance for
> all the world to see.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<mi27ai94v1tdhvefkpr1temu9um5nlv6m2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85494&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85494

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 20:06:54 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 03:06 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 2:55:16?PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> >
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
>> >
>> I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
>> >
>> Andre Jute
>> At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.

>The long term effects of mental illness are showing everywhere.
>(...)
>Polish are genetically at risk and the way Frank has been posting
>it appears to be showing its head.

Ummm Andre. I have a question. Why don't you complain when Tom
ignores your political comment and instead posts multiple topic
changes and obvious lies? This is not the first time he's done that
to your threads. Are you perhaps engaging in selective enforcement of
your "you are in my thread" claim? I don't see how you can tolerate
such interference with your alleged right to police a thread that you
initiate.

The Hippocratic Oath should have been: "Do it right the first time".

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<dl47ai5vr91s36ib3d84bs5vani83ak5kk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85497&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85497

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 10:41:06 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 03:41 UTC

On Mon, 03 Jul 2023 20:06:54 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 2:55:16?PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>>> >
>>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
>>> >
>>> I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
>>> >
>>> Andre Jute
>>> At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.
>
>>The long term effects of mental illness are showing everywhere.
>>(...)
>>Polish are genetically at risk and the way Frank has been posting
>>it appears to be showing its head.
>
>Ummm Andre. I have a question. Why don't you complain when Tom
>ignores your political comment and instead posts multiple topic
>changes and obvious lies? This is not the first time he's done that
>to your threads. Are you perhaps engaging in selective enforcement of
>your "you are in my thread" claim? I don't see how you can tolerate
>such interference with your alleged right to police a thread that you
>initiate.
>
>The Hippocratic Oath should have been: "Do it right the first time".

Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
always a slippery object with the townhall site.

Reality is that :
"The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
geoengineering."

But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<100e6e64-586b-4b1a-9f7e-98b6d9436bban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85503&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85503

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 01:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 08:57 UTC

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:41:12 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Jul 2023 20:06:54 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> wrote:
> >On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> ><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>The long term effects of mental illness are showing everywhere.
> >>(...)
> >>Polish are genetically at risk and the way Frank has been posting
> >>it appears to be showing its head.
> >
> >Ummm Andre. I have a question. Why don't you complain when Tom
> >ignores your political comment and instead posts multiple topic
> >changes and obvious lies? This is not the first time he's done that
> >to your threads. Are you perhaps engaging in selective enforcement of
> >your "you are in my thread" claim? I don't see how you can tolerate
> >such interference with your alleged right to police a thread that you
> >initiate.
> >
> >The Hippocratic Oath should have been: "Do it right the first time".
> Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
> always a slippery object with the townhall site.
>
> Reality is that :
> "The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
> administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
> sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
> skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
> administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
> related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
> geoengineering."

You're quoting from the Downhill article I linked, Slow Johnny and trying to pretend only you know the real facts. Ever wonder why I call you Slow Johnny? This is a good example of your logic, which would shame a three-year-old.

> But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
> posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
> apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.

You're in my thread again, Slow Johnny, and still contributing buggerall, Slow Johnny, so why don't you bugger off and take your racist comments with you.

Unsigned out of contempt his little man Slowcombe, who must have a skin thicker than a petrified rhinoceros. Being dumber than two short planks together is one thing, not talking iterated hints to stop bothering people with his stale and inane opinions is quite another.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<407cd3a9-2333-46a6-9fee-a08adc5bc22cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85504&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85504

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 04:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: jhc...@gmail.com (James Carrington)
 by: James Carrington - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 11:56 UTC

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:57:30 AM UTC-4, the shitstained troll defecated in RBT:
> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:41:12 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
>
> > Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
> > always a slippery object with the townhall site.
> >
> > Reality is that :
> > "The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
> > administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
> > sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
> > skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
> > administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
> > related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
> > geoengineering."
> >
> You're quoting from the Downhill article I linked,

lol, the shitstain thinks Johns quote is from the townhall link.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/01/white-house-cautiously-opens-door-to-study-blocking-suns-rays-to-slow-global-warming-ee-00104513

> Slow Johnny and trying to pretend only you know the real facts.

It's pretty clear he knows more than you do, quoting from an actual verifiable incident rather than swallowing magatard op ed spunk. But wait, the fact that you think John quoted from your link shows you didn't even _read_ your link. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. You lost any capacity for critical thinking when you realized your precious apartheid regime was defeated (as if you had any before that).

> Ever wonder why I call you Slow Johnny?

No, it's obvious. You're an arrogant asshole with no capacity for rational discussion.

> This is a good example of your logic, which would shame a three-year-old.
> >
> > But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
> > posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
> > apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.
> >
> You're in my thread again

what a whiney little shit.....you have no authority to enforce any demands here - you fucking tosser.

> Slow Johnny, and still contributing buggerall, Slow Johnny, so why don't you bugger off and take your racist comments with you.

You're a natural-born south-african living in ireland, hence, you're afro-irish. It's no more-or-less racist than to call clarence thomas an afro-american. Your real issue with it is that you can't bear to be identified with your south-african heritage, being banished from the country after the fall of your precious apartheid.

> Unsigned out of contempt his little man Slowcombe

OH NO JOHNNY!!! UNSIGNED OUT OF CONTEMPT!!!! HOW WILL YOU EVER BEAR THE INDIGNITY!?!?!?!?!?!

> who must have a skin thicker than a petrified rhinoceros.

This is a bad thing?

> Being dumber than two short planks together is one thing

Johnny certainly has his cognitive shortcomings, but your reputation for lacking to produce any intellectual rigor in this forum (let alone having any ability to engage in cycling technology) is legendary.

> not talking iterated hints to stop bothering people

Again, as if you have any authority to enforce any demands here - you fucking tosser.

> with his stale and inane opinions is quite another.

Here's a helpful hint, skippy: Posting a quote from a fact-based article that presents a contradictory point to a stale, uniformed, and inane op-ed piece isn't an example of expressing a stale or inane opinion. Not surprising you don't get that.

One would think you wouldn't waste your time in a forum which you consider to be full of dullards when you have a 30K+ member forum all your own where you're the administrator and can ban people who disagree with you...oh wait, that's right, this mythical 30K+ member forum doesn't exist, and an unmoderated forum like this is the only place you can get anything you write published, let alone even read.

Ever wonder why we call you a useless stain of shit?

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<fc4ef144-7b98-469e-9dd8-3b8b2bc832acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85513&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85513

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 07:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 14:37 UTC

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 1:57:30 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:41:12 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
> > On Mon, 03 Jul 2023 20:06:54 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> > wrote:

> > >Ummm Andre. I have a question. Why don't you complain when Tom
> > >ignores your political comment and instead posts multiple topic
> > >changes and obvious lies? This is not the first time he's done that
> > >to your threads. Are you perhaps engaging in selective enforcement of
> > >your "you are in my thread" claim? I don't see how you can tolerate
> > >such interference with your alleged right to police a thread that you
> > >initiate.
> > >
> > >The Hippocratic Oath should have been: "Do it right the first time".
> > Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
> > always a slippery object with the townhall site.
> >
> > Reality is that :
> > "The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
> > administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
> > sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
> > skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
> > administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
> > related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
> > geoengineering."
> >
> You're quoting from the Downhill article I linked, Slow Johnny and trying to pretend only you know the real facts. Ever wonder why I call you Slow Johnny? This is a good example of your logic, which would shame a three-year-old.
> >
> > But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
> > posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
> > apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.
> >
> You're in my thread again, Slow Johnny, and still contributing buggerall, Slow Johnny, so why don't you bugger off and take your racist comments with you.
> >
> Unsigned out of contempt his little man Slowcombe, who must have a skin thicker than a petrified rhinoceros. Being dumber than two short planks together is one thing, not talking iterated hints to stop bothering people with his stale and inane opinions is quite another.

Slowcomb is simply angry that his attempt to look intelligent by cutting and pasting off of Google isn't working. He continues to yap like a small dog like his teammate Flunky.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<4m89ai51pv3c0rvg9df3a21hanni2p7ftf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85562&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85562

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 05:59:44 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 22:59 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 07:37:04 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 1:57:30?AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:41:12?AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

>> > Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
>> > always a slippery object with the townhall site.
>> >
>> > Reality is that :
>> > "The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
>> > administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
>> > sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
>> > skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
>> > administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
>> > related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
>> > geoengineering."
>> >
>> You're quoting from the Downhill article I linked, Slow Johnny and trying to pretend only you know the real facts. Ever wonder why I call you Slow Johnny? This is a good example of your logic, which would shame a three-year-old.
>> >
>> > But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
>> > posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
>> > apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.
>> >
>> You're in my thread again, Slow Johnny, and still contributing buggerall, Slow Johnny, so why don't you bugger off and take your racist comments with you.
>> >
>> Unsigned out of contempt his little man Slowcombe, who must have a skin thicker than a petrified rhinoceros. Being dumber than two short planks together is one thing, not talking iterated hints to stop bothering people with his stale and inane opinions is quite another.
>> >

>Slowcomb is simply angry that his attempt to look intelligent by cutting and pasting off of Google isn't working. He continues to yap like a small dog like his teammate Flunky.

Yup, It's called research.

Something that you and your afro-Irish buddy apparently feel is a
waste of time... just post your current fantasies and as Dr, Goebbels
recommended, scream and shout loud enough and long enough and you'll
convince some of the feeble minded that you are an "expert".
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<4ed9ai5lh362uhkq5682g14p8fgf4gvqj1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85567&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85567

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 07:37:10 +0700
 by: John B. - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 00:37 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 1:57:30?AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:41:12?AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

>> > Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
>> > always a slippery object with the townhall site.
>> >
>> > Reality is that :
>> > "The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
>> > administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
>> > sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
>> > skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
>> > administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
>> > related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
>> > geoengineering."
>> >
>> You're quoting from the Downhill article I linked, Slow Johnny and trying to pretend only you know the real facts. Ever wonder why I call you Slow Johnny? This is a good example of your logic, which would shame a three-year-old.
>> >
>> > But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
>> > posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
>> > apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.
>> >
>> You're in my thread again, Slow Johnny, and still contributing buggerall, Slow Johnny, so why don't you bugger off and take your racist comments with you.

Oooooh! I'm in the afro guy's thread?

I hadn't realized that "threads" here were "owned" by an individual
but I stand corrected....

So, one posts a message and because one originated said message all
very personal and private act.
Self gratification one might say....
I looked that term up in the dictionary and I find:
self-gratification
noun
"the act of pleasing oneself or of satisfying one's desires
especially : the satisfying of one's own sexual urges"

It sounds very much like demanding others stay out of "your" thread is
much like "masturbation", the satisfying of one's own sexual urges".
So apparently the afro guy demands his right to masturbate all alone
in his own little thread.

Well, I suppose that "flogging the dog" in public, right out in front
of God and everybody, might be a bit embarrassing so we should all let
the Afro Guy have his privacy.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<rug9ai5t1lh9urikqa6fbk4hamqo79sfcq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85569&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85569

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 08:31:00 +0700
 by: John B. - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 01:31 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 04:56:35 -0700 (PDT), James Carrington
<jhcjrx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:57:30?AM UTC-4, the shitstained troll defecated in RBT:
>> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:41:12?AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
>>
>> > Silly old Andy... reads the townhall post and believes it is fact...
>> > always a slippery object with the townhall site.
>> >
>> > Reality is that :
>> > "The White House report released late Friday indicates that the Biden
>> > administration is open to studying the possibility that altering
>> > sunlight might quickly cool the planet. But it added a degree of
>> > skepticism by noting that Congress has ordered the review, and the
>> > administration said it does not signal any new policy decisions
>> > related to a process that is sometimes referred to, or derided as,
>> > geoengineering."
>> >
>> You're quoting from the Downhill article I linked,
>
>lol, the shitstain thinks Johns quote is from the townhall link.
>https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/01/white-house-cautiously-opens-door-to-study-blocking-suns-rays-to-slow-global-warming-ee-00104513
>
>> Slow Johnny and trying to pretend only you know the real facts.
>
>It's pretty clear he knows more than you do, quoting from an actual verifiable incident rather than swallowing magatard op ed spunk. But wait, the fact that you think John quoted from your link shows you didn't even _read_ your link. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. You lost any capacity for critical thinking when you realized your precious apartheid regime was defeated (as if you had any before that).
>
>> Ever wonder why I call you Slow Johnny?
>
>No, it's obvious. You're an arrogant asshole with no capacity for rational discussion.
>
>> This is a good example of your logic, which would shame a three-year-old.
>> >
>> > But what can you expect of a nearly 80 year old afro-Irishman that
>> > posts photos of a virile young Caucasian on his book sales sites
>> > apparently expecting people to believe it is the author.
>> >
>> You're in my thread again
>
>what a whiney little shit.....you have no authority to enforce any demands here - you fucking tosser.
>
>> Slow Johnny, and still contributing buggerall, Slow Johnny, so why don't you bugger off and take your racist comments with you.
>
>You're a natural-born south-african living in ireland, hence, you're afro-irish. It's no more-or-less racist than to call clarence thomas an afro-american. Your real issue with it is that you can't bear to be identified with your south-african heritage, being banished from the country after the fall of your precious apartheid.

I sort of like his screaming and frothing at the mouth, given that
growing up in a small New England town I heard innumerable persons
identify themselves as French- Americans, Irish-Americans,
Italian-Americans. In fact people running for election to public
office frequently identified themselves in that manor. Think Fiorello
La Guardia who was Mayor of New York City from 1934 to 1946 who made
political "hay" from his Italian heritage, defeating politicians from
the Irish dominated Tammany Hall group.

Not to mention that "heritage" seems to be a major factor in current
S. African politics :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<fa8f9475-1f15-4379-b8f0-ae5f173883d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85573&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85573

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 19:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 02:47 UTC

On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 10:55:16 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:

> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
> >
> I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
> >
> Andre Jute
> At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.

Oh well, another thread that could have been discussed ruined by the petty trolls on RBT scratching their obscene itch. I wonder why they sound so desperate. -- AJ

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<i7q9ai1ial8baf10jv1ovdh239d3ah1g3b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85574&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85574

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 21:08:38 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 04:08 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 19:47:53 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 10:55:16?PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
>> >
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
>> >
>> I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
>> >
>> Andre Jute
>> At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.

>Oh well, another thread that could have been discussed ruined by the petty trolls on RBT scratching their obscene itch. I wonder why they sound so desperate. -- AJ

Did you fail to notice that the desecration of your thread was
initiated by none other than your protege, Tom. I suggest that you
have a private discussion with Tom to explain why you fail to
appreciate his efforts to pollute, divert and eventually destroy your
threads. Of course, that assumes he reads your postings, which seems
not to be the case.

Since you seem to express an interest in American politics and
governance, I wish you a non-violent Independence Day.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<18f33784-f82e-4537-88d7-72bbfe323365n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85587&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85587

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:01 UTC

On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 8:51:55 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >
> Of course the marxists, now self-relabelled liberals (I'm a liberal, they're nut cases and control freaks), welcome policies that will destroy the countries they hate, the United States well in the lead of hated countries. Granddad Badfinger is merely their tool. I don't believe his has the concentration to think up these dangerous stupidities by himself.
> >
> I do wonder: What happened to the precautionary principle that the global warmies loved so much, until it was explained to them that educated people grasp that the precautionary principle implies doing nothing until the consequences of any action are determined, not rushing in blindly with ever more drastic "remedies" to "global" threats that science can't even define within the accepted boundaries of statistical relevance.

You do build rather spectacular strawmen. It's so satisfying to see them go up in flames. It's just too bad for you that the science continues to validate previous predictions and modeling - well within the margins of statistical error. It might be helpful if you didn't pervert the definition of statistics as you do science in general.

> This is the very definition of acting on faith alone, which is religion, nothing to do with science.

Gee, troll-boy, what do you call it then when you keep acting on lies?

> It is why jerks like the Flunky Monkey want to redefine science in some definitely non-Popperian manner to be an adjunct of the changing political orthodoxy of the day or the week or the month

No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it will never become true. As has been well-documented, you and kunich are the only people in this forum willing to pervert the definition of science for your own political ends.

> but the Flunky Monkey won't say what his definition of science is because he knows we will shoot it down in flames the minute after he posts it.

No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it will never become true. I've done that, and usual you simply slink away with your tail between your legs.

> Andre Jute
> Come back, Jim Hansen, your successors are even crazier and more dangerous than you were in your Global BIG Freeze days.
> >
> PS I'm surprised to discover that as proficient a wrecker of our society as you, Professor Hansen, hasn't yet found the remedy for baldness, a much easier task than disappearing the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age.

Slink away, little troll

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<6b9ae651-2ebb-4528-bbe9-5ffa7df75d8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85595&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85595

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 09:16:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 16:16 UTC

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 7:47:56 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 10:55:16 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
> > >
> > I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.
> >
> Oh well, another thread that could have been discussed ruined by the petty trolls on RBT scratching their obscene itch. I wonder why they sound so desperate. -- AJ

They Stupid 4 need to be the center of attention. They cannot stand if when you call their hand.

Re: What will these dangerous idiots think of next?

<pi6baipob2ik2k818usmlbv969sfkahvd5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85600&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85600

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 09:42:21 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 16:42 UTC

On Wed, 5 Jul 2023 09:16:43 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 7:47:56?PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 10:55:16?PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
>> > >
>> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/03/why-the-biden-white-house-is-trying-to-keep-their-latest-global-warming-study-a-secret-n2625236
>> > >
>> > I wonder if these fools ever heard of the backbone of the Hippocratic Oath: "First, do no harm."
>> > >
>> > Andre Jute
>> > At first I thought it was a really good troll, but it is merely real and stooooopid.
>> >
>> Oh well, another thread that could have been discussed ruined by the petty trolls on RBT scratching their obscene itch. I wonder why they sound so desperate. -- AJ

>They Stupid 4 need to be the center of attention. They cannot stand if when you call their hand.

In your situation, being the center of attention has become a target
center, which is a rather uncomfortable place to be. Your critics
have been smart enough to avoid becoming a target. You should
probably consider doing the same.

Any plans to apologize to Andre for misdirecting his thread into
multiple topic changes?
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/sS6ChgggkTw/m/0f7jKoI1AQAJ>
I'm not sure which, but Andre might have wanted the honor of being the
target of the day or center of attention. By redirecting his thread,
you seem to be trying to take that away from him. Is that your
motive? Perhaps you both should discuss this offline.