From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: My Fart Parties :-)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:17:36 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 05:17 UTC

Really three of them so far.

It all began one summer in 2004 in an Iranian reunion event here in
Dallas. I'd heard of such parties already back in Iran but had never
participated; it was I think popular mainly among southern Iranians.
Somebody brought it up that day in June 2004 before even we'd met, and
everybody quickly agreed (Reagan had just died). So the reunion event
turned into a Fart Party. All you needed was a good load of baked pinto
beans a couple of hours before being there.

I had just married, but couldn't take her with me of course. I
discouraged her from coming with me without saying the real reason, she
quickly agreed, expecting hours of seeing nothing but men speaking
exclusively in Persian.

Past fart celebrations:

- Ronald Reagan
The first of such party. Carried out together with a bunch of Iranians,
all having consumed loads of cooked pinto beans a few hours before
meeting. It lasted a whole evening of joy and laugh and mockeries, some
in English ("to Reagan!..BANG!"), but mostly in Persian ("regAn hAlA ino
bokhor!... ZART!").

- Bush the father
Carried out privately at home one entire evening - I prepared for it
couple hours earlier in El Rancho deli right after work, consuming a
load of frijoles. "To Bush!... BANG!"

- Dianne Feinstein
The latest, just a couple of months back, carried out privately while on
Usenet! The bitch had replaced police's sketch of Ricardo Ramirez (the
"Night Stalker") with one resembling a cro-magnon's idea of an Iranian
looking young man, to show in front of news cameras... Everybody who'd
actually seen the killer had described to police a tight almond eyed
person with high cheeks and wavy hair. The sketch that the bitch showed
to news media was a round eyed mockery of how they envisaged an Iranian
should look like! I farted to the memory of that loser perhaps 50 times
that night. "To You Feinstein!... BANG!" Some of the molecules, hell,
might still be around somewhere in the house. Fucking bitch.

Future _sure_ fart celebration list:
- Jimmy Carter
- Salman Rushdie
- Donald Trump
- John Bolton
- Joe Biden
- Lindsey Graham

Future mini Fart Celebration list (just one or at most two farts for
each - they're not worth more) of sci.physics frequenters:

- Archimedes Plutonium (This guy is not the original Archie, which I
think died some time back, but is a high-school drop out, an imposter,
who took up the former's spamming place in physics forum)

- "Whodat" (an imposter - may already be dead, but as soon as I find out
for sure, I'll celebrate the event - more is too good for him)
- Arindam Banerjee (a spammer - it is not his real name)
- Jim Pennino (the embodiment of an "engineer" dumb ass smart aleck)

And some others who're not even worth one fart, so they're omitted from
the list. They can be dead or they can be alive. Same thing as far as
sci.physics is concerned.

Re: My Fart Parties :-)

<uu5hk3$3rmj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8510&group=sci.physics#8510

From: physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: My Fart Parties :-)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 23:55:28 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 04:55 UTC

On 11/29/2023 11:17 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Future _sure_ fart celebration list:
> - Jimmy Carter
> - Salman Rushdie
> - Donald Trump
> - John Bolton
> - Joe Biden
> - Lindsey Graham

How did I miss Joe Lieberman? I actually found this message from late
last year to cross him off the list above, and I just realized I had not
included him.

Well he was a joke "senator" (lots of them in the USA) who was there to
pocket Arab money and talk, vote, and write anti-Iran propaganda. Just
like Lindsey Graham and John Bolton, and a bunch of others who're really
obvious that have made a career with it. 100% crooks.

Lieberman, thank god, died yesterday. So last night I got one of the one
pound pinto bean bags out of the refrigerator and cooked it. It was not
my eating day yesterday, so I waited till tonight to eat it. I ate it
together with a bunch of other stuff, and just about now the celebration
is getting underway :)

So I let out all the farts due tonight, from this moment on to when I go
to bed totally fartless, TO THE STINKING MEMORY OF YOU, JOE LIEBERMAN!

Re: My Fart Parties :-)

<uu7239$1vv1a$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8515&group=sci.physics#8515

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:42:51 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 18:42 UTC

On 3/28/2024 11:55 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 11/29/2023 11:17 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
>>
>> Future _sure_ fart celebration list:
>> - Jimmy Carter
>> - Salman Rushdie
>> - Donald Trump
>> - John Bolton
>> - Joe Biden
>> - Lindsey Graham
>

> How did I miss Joe Lieberman? I actually found this message from late
> last year to cross him off the list above, and I just realized I had not
> included him.
>
> Well he was a joke "senator" (lots of them in the USA) who was there to
> pocket Arab money and talk, vote, and write anti-Iran propaganda. Just
> like Lindsey Graham and John Bolton, and a bunch of others who're really
> obvious that have made a career with it. 100% crooks.
>
> Lieberman, thank god, died yesterday. So last night I got one of the one
> pound pinto bean bags out of the refrigerator and cooked it. It was not
> my eating day yesterday, so I waited till tonight to eat it. I ate it
> together with a bunch of other stuff, and just about now the celebration
> is getting underway :)
>
> So I let out all the farts due tonight, from this moment on to when I go
> to bed totally fartless, TO THE STINKING MEMORY OF YOU, JOE LIEBERMAN!

This morning I had to temporarily place the window fans on different
windows, one pushing air in and the other pushing air out, so all that
turned-into-fart Joe Lieberman would quickly get out of the house and
into the American atmosphere.

Hard to believe how much the good form of Lieberman is produced by just
one bag of pinto beans. It requires abstinence from it for a long time
to initiate that level of output once again. If one eats pinto beans
very often, the level seems to drop, pointing to perhaps certain enzymes
gradually taking effect to digest it better.

Isn't really fart gas better than Joe Lieberman? I would change my name
if it was not so. It can burn and produce heat. In sufficient
quantities, it can run a locomotive in fact. What is the Joe Lieberman
form of Lieberman good for? ... I can't think of anything in the world
that the scum like him would be good for in any way. Pure Satan. And so
much of that scum in this country's government establishment. Washington
is just brimming with such scum.

Guys, fart wouldn't stop even in the middle of sleep! I don't know how
many times I barely woke up and farted some more Lieberman out. Cats
were avoiding my bed! You can imagine the extent.

But it's all out now, and gone out into American air for other scum to
breathe it and thrive.

"Fuck you Lieberman." This is what sane people in the world wish for you
after you fucking die.

Re: My Fart Parties :-)

<C8-jowgl9vupVQcjbmRb7HB0Td8@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8553&group=sci.physics#8553

Newsgroups: sci.physics
JNTP-HashClient: VeuCJBqqRf8ykxoooNWhD73KqAQ
JNTP-ThreadID: uk95th$25idu$3@solani.org
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=C8-jowgl9vupVQcjbmRb7HB0Td8@jntp
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 24 04:39:26 +0000
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 04:39 UTC

Oye Roachie, this is pathetic.