grep me no patterns and I'll tell you no lines.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

SubjectAuthor
* For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.Richard Hertz
+* Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATORicky Pate
|`* Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATOMichael Moroney
| `* Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATOTakabe Matsumura
|  `- Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATOMichael Moroney
`- Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATOrotchm

1
For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

<2960687f-0bac-4716-b2e3-e43d5d6d84f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85755&group=sci.physics.relativity#85755

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 10:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 17:31 UTC

Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-blocks-trans-women-refugees-they-are-men-must-go-back-fight

Even when I'm against the movement of LGBTQ+, I consider this a war crime.

In every war of XX century (at least), certified homos were dispensed and
sent
home. It was not good for anyone in the military but, of course, it was done
quietly.

Now, it took public state as several european newspapers covered this problem.

It's really sad, in particular for those with female ID.

Nazis exposed.

Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

<t1fuqc$5o2$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85765&group=sci.physics.relativity#85765

From: rpa...@nntdcp.ca (Ricky Pate)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO
and EU.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:09:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ricky Pate - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:09 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back &
> Fight"
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-blocks-trans-women-
refugees-they-are-men-must-go-back-fight

> Even when I'm against the movement of LGBTQ+, I consider this a war
> crime.

This is nothing. All buildings are "bombed" from inside, by the nazes,
then they are telling that the "Russians" are bombing their cities, from
outside. But looking at it, like a mathematician, the shit looks "bombed"
from inside. Those nazes are evil. And the "west" are using it.

belarus-and-poland-making-moves-coup-rumours-heat-up-update-2
https://theduran.com/belarus-and-poland-making-moves-coup-rumours-heat-up-
update-2/

Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

<fbee6877-1b99-4946-8bf9-6651ce958fe1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85769&group=sci.physics.relativity#85769

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:19:52 -0700 (PDT)
and EU.
From: rot...@gmail.com (rotchm)
 by: rotchm - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:19 UTC

On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 1:31:47 PM UTC-4, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight"

Off topic.
Spam reported.

I incite others to do the same.

Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

<t1g9ar$1rlf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85777&group=sci.physics.relativity#85777

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
and EU.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 19:09:16 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 23:09 UTC

On 3/23/2022 4:09 PM, Ricky Pate wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
>
>> Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back &
>> Fight"
>>
>> https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-blocks-trans-women-
> refugees-they-are-men-must-go-back-fight
>>
>> Even when I'm against the movement of LGBTQ+, I consider this a war
>> crime.
>
> This is nothing. All buildings are "bombed" from inside, by the nazes,
> then they are telling that the "Russians" are bombing their cities, from
> outside. But looking at it, like a mathematician, the shit looks "bombed"
> from inside. Those nazes are evil. And the "west" are using it.

Oh look, looks like they had to resort to the stupidest idiot for the
nymshifting troll desk at the Kremlin. Are you the only one not sent to
a gulag in Siberia?

This stupid troll can't even spell "Nazi" right. (an alternate correct
spelling is "Путин") And this troll thinks these Nazis are firing
hypersonic missiles from Russia. (wait, that's correct. Who are the
*real* Nazis in this war?)

I hear the Ukrainian military has a new contest. It's called the T-72
Turret Tossing Contest. Whoever pops the turret off a Russian tank with
a Javelin and has it fly the farthest wins!

p.s. Investment hint: Invest in Ukrainian scrap metal dealers! After the
war, you'll be rich!

Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

<t1hvl2$de6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85819&group=sci.physics.relativity#85819

From: tam...@frdesn.jp (Takabe Matsumura)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
and EU.
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:36:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Takabe Matsumura - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:36 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-blocks-trans-women-
>> refugees-they-are-men-must-go-back-fight
>>> Even when I'm against the movement of LGBTQ+, I consider this a war
>>> crime.
>>
>> This is nothing. All buildings are "bombed" from inside, by the nazes,
>> then they are telling that the "Russians" are bombing their cities,
>> from outside. But looking at it, like a mathematician, the shit looks
>> "bombed" from inside. Those nazes are evil. And the "west" are using
>> it.
>
> This stupid troll can't even spell "Nazi" right. (an alternate correct
> spelling is "Путин") And this troll thinks these Nazis are firing

This capitalist imbecile, morone, not knowing the plural form for the
nazes, according to wakapedia. Here we have a morone, not a mathematician,
bombing "dictators" around the world. Dr. Gadaphi was a dictator, Dr.
Sadam, Dr. Asad, Dr Milosevitchi, Dr. Taliban, etc. All dictators they may
bomb.

And now, you morones, has to pay for oil and gas in Rubles, ha ha ha and
ha.

Re: For this, ukies will lost 50% of western support, also from NATO and EU.

<t1jg5f$dlt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85891&group=sci.physics.relativity#85891

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
and EU.
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 00:24:17 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 04:24 UTC

On 3/24/2022 10:36 AM, Takabe Matsumura wrote:

>>> refugees-they-are-men-must-go-back-fight
>>>
>>> This is nothing. All buildings are "bombed" from inside, by the nazes,
>>> then they are telling that the "Russians" are bombing their cities,
>>> from outside. But looking at it, like a mathematician, the shit looks
>>> "bombed" from inside. Those nazes are evil. And the "west" are using
>>> it.
>>
>> This stupid troll can't even spell "Nazi" right. (an alternate correct
>> spelling is "Путин") And this troll thinks these Nazis are firing
>
> This capitalist imbecile, morone, not knowing the plural form for the
> nazes, according to wakapedia. Here we have a morone, not a mathematician,
> bombing "dictators" around the world. Dr. Gadaphi was a dictator, Dr.
> Sadam, Dr. Asad, Dr Milosevitchi, Dr. Taliban, etc. All dictators they may
> bomb.

>> I hear the Ukrainian military has a new contest. It's called the T-72 Turret Tossing Contest. Whoever pops the turret off a Russian tank with a Javelin and has it fly the farthest wins!

Nymshifter (the dumb one, you) can you tell me if the other nymshifters
working the other shifts were sent to Siberia or are they playing in the
T-72 Turret Throwing Contest? Tell them that if they pack extra high
explosives in the tank's operator compartment, their tank has a better
chance at having its turret thrown the furthest.

> And now, you morones, has to pay for oil and gas in Rubles, ha ha ha and
> ha.

I won't have to. I'll just burn wheelbarrows full of rubles for heat in
my fireplace!

(btw they're called rubbles now)

p.s. How is that transport ship that you were showing off a couple days ago?

卐Путин卐 хуйло!